If god were to judge you right now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
If god were to judge you right now what would you do?

I'd kick him in the balls. Happy Dance

Jackie Malfoy
Hope I been a good girl or spend my life in hell because I sined.JM

ShotgunWes
Wouldn't you curse god for all the horrible things he has done to us?

lil bitchiness
Number one, which ''God'' is judging me? Christian/Jewish god, Allah, Krishna, Shiva, any of the pagan gods?

They'd all judge me differently, you know. no expression

Echuu
I would think it would be the christian God he is talking about.

finti
what is it with the god you mention that doesnt include them as pagan?

debbiejo
Many of these religions have formed from the pagan gods, they have just changed names..Gods like Osiris- Dionysus. Do a search on them.

WindDancer
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
Wouldn't you curse god for all the horrible things he has done to us?

I'd rather curse the men and women that have done horrible things to others. Blaming a deity for humanity stupidity is a lame excuse for our mistakes. Think it over will ya....

debbiejo
Well said..

Capt_Fantastic
If God were to judge me right now...hell if "god" were to judge me in teh future or the past...I would go to hell. But, like Billy Joel said: "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"

Miss_Faye

I'd kick him in the balls. Happy Dance

Nothing. I'll smile and wait. And then hug him/her till I get accepted to heaven. Cus i'm cute like that. big grin

Lana
Frankly, I couldn't care less, because I don't believe in any gods/deities, heaven, or hell.

Echuu
Originally posted by Lana
Frankly, I couldn't care less, because I don't believe in any gods/deities, heaven, or hell.

Well lets just say "what if."

King Burger
Nothing to do.

God sees all in the heart and mind.

I would wish He would show compassion for the
our inability to resist every physical and mental
temptaion that came our way.

debbiejo
What would you have Him do? How would you know if He is showing you compassion??

Lana
Originally posted by Echuu
Well lets just say "what if."

If I were religious, then I still wouldn't care. God supposedly forgives all, remember?

King Burger
Originally posted by debbiejo
What would you have Him do? How would you know if He is showing you compassion??

Well, suppose if no trap-doors open underneath my feet,
then that means He took pity on me stick out tongue

Seriously, I'd pray and pleade forgiveness, but that's
about all one can do.

debbiejo
Maybe He is showing compassion for us right now but we just don't know about it because we are listening to what everybodys telling us He's going to do to us.

King Burger
True.

As is usual, people concentrate on the negative, so that
they see all the wickedness around the world and say
"What hath God wrought?!" (if they're feeling poetic, or
if they're Sickly666), but there are wonders and beauties
found everyday around the world among average men
and women, and among nature.

debbiejo
Wonder what ever happened to Sickly666 anyway???

King Burger
Well, according to his/her profile, he hasen't been on for
a week.

I'm thinking either he ran out of gothic Dungeons&Dragons
topics to write about, or he's/she's out killing people.

I do miss his/her mind-boggingly weird posts though.

debbiejo
Ye no that thou art right.

King Burger
verily thou knowest thy truth!

Quoth Sickly666 "sofhe sfbeasbfui aefuifu iqefu efuiew etc..."

King Burger
I like him/her anyway...in a very guarded, behind-a-steal-door,
bat-ready-in-hand sort of way.

FeceMan
Which goes against the teachings of Christianity...but, sure, whatever floats your boat, JM.

finti
so if it goes agianst the teachings of christianity, who ever said their teachings were the right one?

PrinceofBlades
If I were religious, then I still wouldn't care. God supposedly forgives all, remember?

To a certain degree. Blasphemies towards him and you get a one way ticket to the deep south.

Lana
You can't forgive all to a certain degree, it's all or nothing.

Good thing I don't believe any of that.

FeceMan
Blasphemy of the spirit = not accepting salvation. Not cussing at God.

By the way, I guarantee if God were to come to us right now to judge us, we'd all just about crap our pants. You guys may be like, "Oh, yeah, God is a douche; I'd go off and say such-and-such or do such-and-such," but I'm fairly certain it'd be more of bowing down/falling flat on our faces (and most of you all would be like, "Oh, shit, He's real"wink.

PrinceofBlades
Amen.

However, Lana, God is the most just Thing that you will ever come across. Believe it or not. And therefor, unlike any judges here on earth, he knows the real motive to every action we do. And has a different judgement for everyone of us. Don't get me wrong, but is some one was mentally unstable, and not aware of his actions, would you pass the same judgement as if he were a man aware of his actions?

debbiejo
I used to feel that way, but If God created everything and said it was good, why would he sent it to hell, though I don't believe in hell.

I see it like this. If you were God and your creations were mice, would you send them to an eternal torment because they didn't understand your rules? What if there were 3000 such groups of mice all with 3000 different rules to be followed to go to heaven? What if some mice were confused and didn't know what group was right, because they ALL said they were right. So what if those mice lived by the fruits of the spirit and didn't chose any group...Would God condemn them??

Why would God judge any of them? They are His creation and he said they were good. If God gave them free will, and they chose the wrong group why would god punish them for chosing the wrong group. Why punish them for using their free will? Doesn't make sense.

PrinceofBlades
Ok, take the Fall. The Fall is the concept of Lucifer (now Satan), with full knowledge of what he was doing, EVEN of the outcome still chose to fight the will of God. And so God told Satan that he know longer has a place for him in Heaven, and thus Hell was created.

Same with us. Christians have to understand that cristianity is the way. Even with doubts you have to accept some things blindely because with age comes wisdom and understanding. That's why sin is such a big deal now a days, because you already know who the winning side is. Yet for some strange reason we still root for the losers. Even become a part of their team. And when you have countless people, places, and things, that are trying to prove to you that God is the way to eternal happiness, and you still decide to say "NO", than what else can you do. If you take the Parable of "The workers in the Vineyard".

In it you have a landowner who got different men at different times of the day to tend his vineyard. At the end of the day, he paid them all equal wages. When the landowner was questioned about his decision his reply was this, "Friends, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? Take your payand go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?"

Now, granted, we will all be paid the same; Heaven. Every one gets full access and not just because you did more more, do you get more. But for those whom he went out and asked to work at his vineyard and said no. Will they be not paid. Because if you don't work for it, you don't reap it. Fables like the Red hen demonstrates this the best.

But on an understanable bases, your fruits of the Holy Spirit. Don't you have to work on a virtue to reap the fruits of it? Same concept as Heaven.

Hope I didn't confuse you anymore.

FeceMan
I used to feel that way, but If God created everything and said it was good, why would he sent it to hell, though I don't believe in hell.
Everything was good until Adam and Eve sinned. And then it went downhill from there...

What ISN'T there to understand? The Bible gives explicit directions on how to avoid hell and live forever--it's like a two-fer. Should people not heed the advice and ignore the free gift of salvation, I have little sympathy for them. It's FREE, for crying out loud, at least on our part.

Yes, He would. To live by the fruits of the spirit allows one to live a Godly life, but since we all (to be frank) suck, we can't just be good little boys and girls and expect to get into heaven. After all, how subjective would that be? "Well, Johnny over here gives to charity but also is a murderer. He does service work and gives to the church. He even offers free counseling and runs a special camp for children who can't afford to go to Christian camps. Eh..." The Bible puts it quite plainly: "Either you accept Christ as your savior or you don't get in. It doesn't matter if you killed or raped or spent your entire life doing good things. If you chose not to be with God on Earth, you have chosen not to be with Him in heaven."

Once again, they WERE good. The law has given me the right to own a gun. If I misuse that right, there are consequences that must be paid. So it is with free will.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by FeceMan
Everything was good until Adam and Eve sinned. And then it went downhill from there...

What ISN'T there to understand? The Bible gives explicit directions on how to avoid hell and live forever--it's like a two-fer. Should people not heed the advice and ignore the free gift of salvation, I have little sympathy for them. It's FREE, for crying out loud, at least on our part.

Yes, He would. To live by the fruits of the spirit allows one to live a Godly life, but since we all (to be frank) suck, we can't just be good little boys and girls and expect to get into heaven. After all, how subjective would that be? "Well, Johnny over here gives to charity but also is a murderer. He does service work and gives to the church. He even offers free counseling and runs a special camp for children who can't afford to go to Christian camps. Eh..." The Bible puts it quite plainly: "Either you accept Christ as your savior or you don't get in. It doesn't matter if you killed or raped or spent your entire life doing good things. If you chose not to be with God on Earth, you have chosen not to be with Him in heaven."

Once again, they WERE good. The law has given me the right to own a gun. If I misuse that right, there are consequences that must be paid. So it is with free will.

You seem to obtrusive with this. To go in the decending order:

1).Everything was good until the Devil sin. Because Without the devil, there never would have been the first temptation.

2). There is a thing called purity of intention, and self-blindment. Purity of intention is the act of an action out of true belief. If you were to follow a "bad" religion till you died, because no one told you it was wrong, and you weren't offered a better choice, purity of intention is that you did it out true beliefs, and ignorance will save you more or less. But self-blindness is if you know your religion is bad and you chose to do it anyways.

3). God wrote on each one of our hearts the words "Do good, avoid evil." It is found on all our hearts. If at times you seem confused. Shut yourself up in a little room and listen to your heart. Because when you listen to it out of doubt, it is joined by mind and soul.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
You seem to obtrusive with this. To go in the decending order:

1).Everything was good until the Devil sin. Because Without the devil, there never would have been the first temptation.

2). There is a thing called purity of intention, and self-blindment. Purity of intention is the act of an action out of true belief. If you were to follow a "bad" religion till you died, because no one told you it was wrong, and you weren't offered a better choice, purity of intention is that you did it out true beliefs, and ignorance will save you more or less. But self-blindness is if you know your religion is bad and you chose to do it anyways.

3). God wrote on each one of our hearts the words "Do good, avoid evil." It is found on all our hearts. If at times you seem confused. Shut yourself up in a little room and listen to your heart. Because when you listen to it out of doubt, it is joined by mind and soul.
1. OK, yes, but you know what I meant.
2. True, and I've wondered this myself--what about the people before Jesus? And what about the Indians who weren't introduced to Christiantiy until later? I think that perhaps the former were judged as being all for God or all for gods. I don't know enough of the culture back then to see if there was a middle ground. The latter, however, I don't have an answer for.
3. Though this is true, there is also the desire for malice inside us. The yearning to cause pain to others.

debbiejo
Hello...feceman...."What is'nt there not to understand?" I already no all this...I lived it all my life, and now I chose to follow the truth of WHO God really is....

PrinceofBlades
1. OK, yes, but you know what I meant.
2. True, and I've wondered this myself--what about the people before Jesus? And what about the Indians who weren't introduced to Christiantiy until later? I think that perhaps the former were judged as being all for God or all for gods. I don't know enough of the culture back then to see if there was a middle ground. The latter, however, I don't have an answer for.
3. Though this is true, there is also the desire for malice inside us. The yearning to cause pain to others.

Don't take me the wrong way, but the way I best understand my religion, is by comparing it to Star Wars. Everyone is capable of the force (Christianity-I suppose) but very few learn how to master it. And when you finally tap into your force pool, you have to under go a training so as not to abuse it. But even with the training an aprentice still can chose the dark side. And to go to the dark side the apprentice allows his passions/desires/emotions to rule him (in this case the desire for malice). I bet you anything that Christ felt the desire for malice in the temple when he over turned the tables. But like all temptations he quelled it, and let it go. He didn't surpress it, he merely made it go away. Which is why Sometime the safest thing, is to follow Christs example, but it doens't work all the time.

Lana
What I don't get is why people simply cannot understand that not everyone wants to follow Christianity. I am so sick of being preached at because I chose to follow what I feel is right -- that there is no god, heaven, or hell.

Who's to say that Christianity is the 'right' religion, anyway? Why not Judaism, or Islam, or Buddhism, or Shinto? What makes Christianity so special?

Darth Odious
Jesus did all the work! Were free! No matter what we do were all going to heaven! It's easy! I'm gonna go beat my dog now! That little f*cker!!

Darth Odious
I feel better now. How come everytime people start talking about God they start using words like cannot and it is and we shall..etc..Is God above slang? Sounds pretentious to me. Can thouest peopleoust explainest to meus whyus thisus shallass be sous importanuassus.
Answermeus pleasus. hmmmmmmus?

PrinceofBlades
What I don't get is why people simply cannot understand that not everyone wants to follow Christianity. I am so sick of being preached at because I chose to follow what I feel is right -- that there is no god, heaven, or hell.

Who's to say that Christianity is the 'right' religion, anyway? Why not Judaism, or Islam, or Buddhism, or Shinto? What makes Christianity so special?

How do you know any of that stuff? Have you ever looked on a map and said, "hey look, no Heaven, or Hell. Which means no God. I can do whatever I want." So you didn't get what you want in life, so, doesn't alot of people.

And because you think that everyone isn't called to Christianity, doesn't mean they aren't. Maybe you should stop, and really ask for once, "What is driving these people do act the way they do? Even against the current they still continue preaching. Why?" And maybe, for once in your life, that question may be answered personally.

Lana
How do YOU know that it is there? That they do exist?

And I don't CARE why other people believe what they do. It's not my business. Just like it's not anyone else's business why I believe what I do. I don't go around sticking my nose in everyone else's business telling them that they should believe a certain way.

finti
maybe it is they who should stop and think and ask for once what is driving us, even against the current we continue to preach why are we still preaching, is it worth it? and for once in their life those questions may be answered by the harsh reality the truth can be

PrinceofBlades
Because "Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there." We know what drives us. And the pangs of this world do not/can not sustain us. We are a wirling dervish, and society is trying to stop that. Why? Because it's ruffling your feathers, and you don't like that. You can't be happy because some one has managed to find you on your own little island, the same island that society said was yours, and and said, "hey get off you lazy bum, and know the Truth."

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Every one is sined, even jesus. Dident you see "The Passsion Of The Crist" How god was sined.

If god were to jugde me right now I would take any punishment or what ever he said. Any ways if god wasent real, none of us would be alive in the right moment. So you should have never said that. You will go to hell, and you will get punished by the devil

finti
so is it the devils job to do the punishment god decided for you, guess the devil will do the opposite just to oppose god............so hell will be a party

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
No, god dosent tell the devil to punish someone. You go to god, he will judge you if your a bad person you will go to hell. Satan will put you in chains and start hiting you with very sharp tourchering instruments. If your good you will go to hevan were your:never sick, lots of energy, animals will never bite, kill or scrath you and you live a life you never experiance.

PrinceofBlades
Christ was perfect, and thus never sinned. And this concept of Hell being a party is the biggest bunch of crap that I have ever heard. God does not punish, but pass judgement. YOU tell God were you, from your actions here on Earth, will go. If you decide to live a life of moral wrongs and complete contradiction to the laws, and with the knowledge of what your doing, than the decision wont be hard.

PrinceofBlades
Actually the concept of Torture in Hell is not that Satan chains you whatnot, but rather you are completly seperated from God. And that in it of itself is the greates torture.

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Wonder why were sined?

Jesus was sined. He sacrificed his life to all of us.

See the movie you'll understand every thing better wink

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

PrinceofBlades
I have seen the movie, several times if I may add. And everytime, a different view. But Christ did not die because he sinned, but rather because of we did. Christ was the perfect sacrifise, the one that forgave original sin, and opened the gates of Heaven. It was because that "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Jn 3:16.

And we will not be enslaved under Satan, because he too will suffer with those fallen.

DCLXVI
I think "The Mystic" is underaged, and that he/she doesn't understand the philisophical/theological discussion taking place here....

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Same thing I said up your post. But in the post you said last smile

PrinceofBlades
Big words there, you sure you know whats going on here?

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Lol, Yea I'm 17

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
Just, NVM what I i said. You just dont realy get me.

DCLXVI
Sorry if I offended, but....she/he seemed to just wan't to post to....well, to post. stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Well, before you blow me away. What do you mean?

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
NEVER
MIND
WHAT
I
SAID,
I
SAID

PrinceofBlades
Ok, but I think you opinion is important. Considering we don't get much Christians fighting anymore.

FeceMan
The reason I witness is because I want no regrets--it may be more comfortable for me not to witness, but should my silence damn another to hell? Would I be able to live with myself if that happened? Frankly, no.

By the way, PoB, you know when Yoda is explaining to Luke about the Force and how it is present through everything and runs through everyone? That's his religion. Even the colors on the lightsabers are symbolic of something.

PrinceofBlades
The reason I witness is because I want no regrets--it may be more comfortable for me not to witness, but should my silence damn another to hell? Would I be able to live with myself if that happened? Frankly, no.

By the way, PoB, you know when Yoda is explaining to Luke about the Force and how it is present through everything and runs through everyone? That's his religion. Even the colors on the lightsabers are symbolic of something.

And thus the saying "I'll burn in Hell for my sins, but I sure wont burn for yours." And it's good to see you got my metaphor, usually people don't.

debbiejo

PrinceofBlades
Are you Baptist??

Nope, full bred Catholic.

debbiejo
^ Sorry, I was talkin to Mystic...I should of quoted it...lol

Most everyone on my fathers side is Roman Catholic...Have a lot of priests in the family back in Italy.

PrinceofBlades
Cool, Hey we got a new Pope!!!!!

PrinceofBlades
I'm going to go start a thread

Lana

My point is...what makes you think that people WANT you telling them your beliefs and that they should believe them? Most don't. I do not go around telling people that they should not believe in god, so what gives YOU the right to tell anyone that they should?

Echuu
What gives you the right to tell me that I shouldn't be telling others about Christ?
It's called opinions correct?

Everyone deserves opinions.

What makes you think I want to hear you tell me I should be silent when I have a RIGHT to speak my mind?

Just because you don't tell people what you think doesn't mean I can't.

As I've said to others; I'm gonna witness and tell you what I think, if you want me to back off, say so.

You are kind of deciding for other people aren't you? Your not running their lives; it is up to them to decide if they wan't me talking to them or not. I can see that YOU don't want to be preached at but I think you should let others decide for themselves.

Now that I think about it I believe it's called, "the great commission."

Echuu
By the way.....night people smile see yah tomorrow

Lana
What gives you the right to tell me that I shouldn't be telling others about Christ?
It's called opinions correct?

Everyone deserves opinions.

What makes you think I want to hear you tell me I should be silent when I have a RIGHT to speak my mind?

Just because you don't tell people what you think doesn't mean I can't.

As I've said to others; I'm gonna witness and tell you what I think, if you want me to back off, say so.

You are kind of deciding for other people aren't you? Your not running their lives; it is up to them to decide if they wan't me talking to them or not. I can see that YOU don't want to be preached at but I think you should let others decide for themselves.

Now that I think about it I believe it's called, "the great commission."

You're allowed to have an opinion. What you don't have the right to do, at least in the US, is push it on other people. Which is exactly what witnessing is doing.

And I can tell you straight up that no atheist will want someone pushing Christ on them, plain and simple.

finti
very much like everyday life then, the idea that hell is a bad place is made up by people who tried to scare people into believing what they believed. If there was to be a hell it wont be all that diffferent from a heaven besides that god doesnt rule there so you pretty much go around doing whatever you want to

no it is called being annoying, the faith should be a personal matter, if someone contact you asking about this christ of yours you can speak about it. But speaking about it just out of an own interest is wrong, you dont wanna fetished dude go around preaching his sexual prefrenses

Darth Odious
I think God would kick me in the nuts and call me Darth Idiot. Word.

Echuu
laughing Well this has been lovely!

Sorry lana but if I were to use your reasoning we would be in deep trouble. People have rights to also SPEAK their opinions. If we do as you say we would be allowed to say hardly anything!! I could whine about anyone to get them to shut up. I think your using the word "pushing" a little liberally.

It's interesting that people who always are preaching to Christians to be tolerant of others seem to have a hard time being tolerant of Christianity, even if it annoys them to death.

Also, how the bloody heck will I know that the person is an atheist!!!? I know you are, but I won't know about others until they say something that reveils it. What if that were to offend me? Should I say,"You can't say that out loud!" Of course not!
But you DON'T decide for the lives of other people. Why don't you let THEM decide what they want to be heard instead of trying to take peoples rights away.

Finti; for me, wouldn't a gay rally be annoying? Wouldn't watching the DNC on tv be annoying? Wouldn't a gay tv show be annoying?
These may offend me but I'm not gonna whine about it and try to stop other peoples freedom of speech.
Isn't homosexuality a personal matter? They speak about it.

TOLERANCE PEOPLE!!! TOLERANCE!!!

debbiejo
:
Also, how the bloody heck will I know that the person is an atheist!!!?

I think it might be best if everyone started wearing name tags...

Also...last we heard from you Echuu..you were going to bed..

So....good mornin..

Lana
I never said you couldn't speak your opinion, would you read my goddamn posts? You cannot tell others what to think. Maybe you're one of the considerate people that WILL stop when asked. But in my experience, everytime I'm preached at they WILL NOT SHUT UP when I ask them to.

Echuu
I never said you couldn't speak your opinion, would you read my goddamn posts? You cannot tell others what to think. Maybe you're one of the considerate people that WILL stop when asked. But in my experience, everytime I'm preached at they WILL NOT SHUT UP when I ask them to.

Aha, the issue is solved I suppose. Those Christians totally screw things up for the rest of us because I will stop when asked. I see now what you mean by pushing, and yes that should not be done.

Morning debbiejo! smile

finti
and peoples freedom to not have to listen to it what about that right

I agree, they could keep it personal but sometimes they cant hide the visual aspect of it. Dont know why you bring up all these gay examples to me though

Capt_Fantastic

Oh, I'd be so embarrased. I'm not dressed for the occasion.

Echuu
Originally posted by finti
I agree, they could keep it personal but sometimes they cant hide the visual aspect of it. Dont know why you bring up all these gay examples to me though

I'm not trying to referance you as gay or anything; I don't have a problem with gays either- I'm just saying that someone could be offended.

Echuu
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Oh, I'd be so embarrased. I'm not dressed for the occasion.

laughing that's good

sad what we were supposed to wear tuxs?! eek!

FeceMan
My point is...what makes you think that people WANT you telling them your beliefs and that they should believe them? Most don't. I do not go around telling people that they should not believe in god, so what gives YOU the right to tell anyone that they should?
I don't go off yelling my religious views in public. I engage the person quietly and have a serious discussion--with the person's permission. I approach the situation not as telling people they should be lieve in God but talking about God and religion.

PrinceofBlades
Yeah, believe it or not, we would prefer conversations were people would stop insinuating that we are trying to preach to them. A real conversation, is both sides maturally expressing their beliefs to the topic in a calm and ordily fashion. We are living up to our side of the agreement, now live up to yours.

Lana
I don't go off yelling my religious views in public. I engage the person quietly and have a serious discussion--with the person's permission. I approach the situation not as telling people they should be lieve in God but talking about God and religion.

That's fine, I haven't got a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the people who refuse to stop when they're asked to.

PrinceofBlades
That's fine, I haven't got a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the people who refuse to stop when they're asked to.

Like who roll eyes (sarcastic) ?

Lana
Lots of people are like that. Not all, I understand, but I've had more experiences with those who won't quit than those who will when asked.

There's someone on this board who I told to stop PMing me about this yet he continues to do so, and is very close to getting reported for harrassing me. I won't name names, though.

Capt_Fantastic
Like who roll eyes (sarcastic) ?

you roll your eyes at the question: which clearly indicates that you yourself are the kind of person who wouldn't stop when asked. When you answer a question no one asked, then you are fighting a battle that others are laughing at you for fighting. As soon as the guy i was trying to persuade said: "stop, do you even realize I'm not listening?" I would stop. Jesus is irrelavent.

finti
like someone who uses the pm system to preach and doesnt take no as an answere. Ignore option is not an option, if they cant accept a no then they really got a problem, if "I am not interested" aint a clear enough reply for them to back down well then I would say one has to question the intelligence on the person at hand

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
you roll your eyes at the question: which clearly indicates that you yourself are the kind of person who wouldn't stop when asked. When you answer a question no one asked, then you are fighting a battle that others are laughing at you for fighting. As soon as the guy i was trying to persuade said: "stop, do you even realize I'm not listening?" I would stop. Jesus is irrelavent.

You can give jokes, but can you tell when they are given? (the rolling eyes smilie is known as "sarcastic". I was being "sarcastic" when I said that. If you ever ask me to stop, than I'll stop talking to you.)

finti
can you?

Lana
You can give jokes, but can you tell when they are given? (the rolling eyes smilie is known as "sarcastic". I was being "sarcastic" when I said that. If you ever ask me to stop, than I'll stop talking to you.)

When you say something like "like who" and follow it by an eyerolling smilie, implying sarcasm, it makes it sound like you're being sarcastic in asking who does that and implying that no one does that. Which is blatantly untrue.

PrinceofBlades
You know I realised something that I would find Ironic. Everytime you and I speak to each other, it's always in quite the opposition. I was merely making a joke, and here you are biting my head off. If it makes you feel better, I take back the comment.

PrinceofBlades
can you?

yes I can. Will I? Now thats the real question.

PrinceofBlades
like someone who uses the pm system to preach and doesnt take no as an answere. Ignore option is not an option, if they cant accept a no then they really got a problem, if "I am not interested" aint a clear enough reply for them to back down well then I would say one has to question the intelligence on the person at hand

Than they wouldn't really be open minded now would they? Or polite and in fact very bad at trying to have a conversation. <shakes head> Pity too.

FeceMan
You know I realised something that I would find Ironic. Everytime you and I speak to each other, it's always in quite the opposition. I was merely making a joke, and here you are biting my head off. If it makes you feel better, I take back the comment.
Contrary to popular belief, Christians aren't the only (or worst) hypocrites in the world.

Lana

It can be hard to get jokes across over the internet, I apologize (though I wasn't biting your head off, I was merely pointing out how your post came across). And of COURSE nearly everything we ever say to each other in here will be in opposition, we have completely opposite views and beliefs.

Than they wouldn't really be open minded now would they? Or polite and in fact very bad at trying to have a conversation. <shakes head> Pity too.

Who isn't open minded? The person who is being harassed, or the person who has been asked to stop but won't?

finti
true

PrinceofBlades
It can be hard to get jokes across over the internet, I apologize (though I wasn't biting your head off, I was merely pointing out how your post came across). And of COURSE nearly everything we ever say to each other in here will be in opposition, we have completely opposite views and beliefs.

Who isn't open minded? The person who is being harassed, or the person who has been asked to stop but won't?

I was talking about in general. And no, the harraser.

Darth Odious
Urine trouble

PrinceofBlades
true

Alright that marks you off the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.