storm VS bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins

BENITO
BISHOP

GalacticStorm
If bishop had access to gadgets and weaponry then he has a gd chance of taking this because he knows most of the teams powers inside out and hes a very skilled fighter however if thats not the case then storm owns him cos lightning which he could absorb isnt her only weapon. She could just batter him to death with her winds or freeze him solid.

stormfront13
yeah he doesn't get his guns cause that would be unfair its just their powers

Swanky-Tuna
Bishop always has his guns doesn't he?

sbo
Storm wins this one easily. She could just pick Bishop up with some wind and let him drop a few hundred feet.

stormfront13
yes , bishop usually has his guns but doesn't always use them and if he had them in this fight it would be a bit unfair.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... maybe I should make a Storm vs Captain America thread except Storm can't use her powers because that's unfair.

demigawd
You know, I usually make fun of Swanky to myself for being KMC's answer to Dali, but there is great wisdom in his seemingly random one-liners. Swanky is our own personal fortune cookie.

Swanky-Tuna
Usually people tell me I make a lot of analogies they don't understand.

Like the three seashells.

stormfront13
in a way thats different cause w/ out storms powers all she has is her fighting skills which can;t beat caps but bishop also has powers of his own that he can use. he fights a lot w/ out his guns and now you want me to give them to him just because you most likely don't like storm?? bishop is capable of winning but storm is more capable. don't forget that bish already has energy to spare so he can take shots at storm. i don't see why this is unfair and why he would need his guns in this fight

demigawd
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Usually people tell me I make a lot of analogies they don't understand.

Like the three seashells.

That's ok, I don't usually understand fortune cookies either. But that doesn't make their wisdom any less valuable! Or any less tasty!

Swanky-Tuna
I'm just saying what I'm saying. It's not because I don't like Storm, it's just you're brushing off part of Bishop's character because Galactic mentioned it'd give him an advantage. Not even an advantage, just a "good chance."

stormfront13
he already has a good chance w/ out his guns. he is one of the best stregetists, knows all about the x-mens powers, has high energy projection, and storm won't use lightning against him cause it will make him stronger. one of storms strongest attacks will prove useless in this fight. they both have a chance but i think storm will prove the victor

demigawd
Let's say, for fun, that Bishop did have access to his guns. Who would win, then, Stormfront?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by stormfront13
he already has a good chance w/ out his guns. he is one of the best stregetists, knows all about the x-mens powers, has high energy projection, and storm won't use lightning against him cause it will make him stronger. one of storms strongest attacks will prove useless in this fight. they both have a chance but i think storm will prove the victor

He has absorbed the kinetic force from bullets before.

If you aren't going to give him guns then storm can't fly, i mean, all she has to do is fly up in the air and create freezing rain. He gets sick and dies.

stormfront13
fine, then storm can't fly thats two main powers she can't use now because everyone complains that he doesn't know how to fight w/ out guns. i think storm still wins cause he is still human and his body can't stand drastic changes in the temperature. she did the same thing to sebastion shaw during the phoenix fight and she wasn't even done and he coukdn't fight anymore.

Wonderman
With energy Bishop.

GalacticStorm
I disagree. With guns and gadgets bishop. Otherwise storm. Without that kind of aid shes just too much for him

GalacticStorm
Before jean started manifesting the phoenix again storm was the most powerful on the team

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Before jean started manifesting the phoenix again storm was the most powerful on the team

who composed the team?

GalacticStorm
What do u mean? Sorry i didnt make myself clear. Out of the xmen storm was the most powerful member in terms of energy she can generate and thats the words of marvel themselves

GalacticStorm
Thats until jean started manifesting phoenix again

pr1983
What do u mean? Sorry i didnt make myself clear. Out of the xmen storm was the most powerful member in terms of energy she can generate and thats the words of marvel themselves

i asked who else was in the team, who were her team mates...

and can you be specific about the time frame pls...

and being most powerful doesnt make her the best, the professor doesnt generate as much energy as most and would still take an x-man... same with jean...

GalacticStorm
The usual lot listing the whole team is looooong but she was right up until the appearance of the neo. Around the same time jean started manifesting the phoenix so storm obviously wasnt the most powerful anymore. Cable was on the team at the time but then he had the TO virus. Oh and of course being the most powerful doesnt make her the best. I was just emphasising that shes too much for him to handle By the way professor X generates a lot more energy than most that along with his skills makes him the most powerful telepath same with jean so they werent the best examples.

GalacticStorm
Especially with jean and phoenix actually being one permanently after the recent grant morrisson retcon. But thats how it was originally intended anyway

pr1983
The usual lot listing the whole team is looooong but she was right up until the appearance of the neo. Around the same time jean started manifesting the phoenix so storm obviously wasnt the most powerful anymore. Cable was on the team at the time but then he had the TO virus. Oh and of course being the most powerful doesnt make her the best. I was just emphasising that shes too much for him to handle By the way professor X generates a lot more energy than most that along with his skills makes him the most powerful telepath same with jean so they werent the best examples.
Especially with jean and phoenix actually being one permanently after the recent grant morrisson retcon. But thats how it was originally intended anyway

x-men is officially going to hell...

DarkCrawler
It has been going to that way before this.

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It has been going to that way before this.

i know... i just never realised how much... cry

stormfront13
alright i made the agreemant that storm can't fly in this cause people complain that bishop is useless w/ out guns and when he has his guns that ia a huge advantage seeing as storm can't even use lightning to hurt him in this fight. even if storm can't fly i think storm can still take him for the reasons i stated above and i agree w/ galactic that before the whole phoenix force thing storm was the most powerful x-man

Mainstream
all this black on black volince needs to end! ugh

Nataku8188
alright i made the agreemant that storm can't fly in this cause people complain that bishop is useless w/ out guns and when he has his guns that ia a huge advantage seeing as storm can't even use lightning to hurt him in this fight. even if storm can't fly i think storm can still take him for the reasons i stated above and i agree w/ galactic that before the whole phoenix force thing storm was the most powerful x-man

If storm is stuck on the ground, then she's going to get her skull pounded in. She has two things she can use against Bishop,
1) Winds to keep him away
2) Low temperatures

He has shown the ability to absorb the kinetic energy of bullets, so she isn't going to kill him by throwing things at him, and theoreticly he could absorb any kinetic energy he builds up as he is flung through the air as well. Lightning will just get absorbed.

So.... Storm has to blow him away, then freeze him. That's about all she's got going for her.

stormfront13
which can beat him and as i said above he is still human and is still vulnerable to drastic temperature changes. i don't see why i even post in here anymore cause i had to make all the adjustments to storm so people stop complaining and now its completley unfair in storms favor

pr1983
which can beat him and as i said above he is still human and is still vulnerable to drastic temperature changes. i don't see why i even post in here anymore cause i had to make all the adjustments to storm so people stop complaining and now its completley unfair in storms favor

it was unfair to bishop in the first place...

stormfront13
how was it unfair??

pr1983
how was it unfair??

you took his guns away...

Swanky-Tuna
alright i made the agreemant that storm can't fly in this cause people complain that bishop is useless w/ out gunsNobody said that.

stormfront13
and as i already stated he doesn't always fight with them. he has natural super powers that will make storm unable to use lightning (her biggest attack) to do anything to him except make him stronger. he has energy to spare and can still take shots at her. he is a brilliant stragetist and knows all about the x-mens powers. he is a great hand to hand fighter. unless people realize how it is now unfair to storm she can't fly because they were complaining and weren't educated enough about bishop. i think it was fair before but now imo its not

pr1983
and as i already stated he doesn't always fight with them. he has natural super powers that will make storm unable to use lightning (her biggest attack) to do anything to him except make him stronger. he has energy to spare and can still take shots at her. he is a brilliant stragetist and knows all about the x-mens powers. he is a great hand to hand fighter. unless people realize how it is now unfair to storm she can't fly because they were complaining and weren't educated enough about bishop. i think it was fair before but now imo its not

you cant put bishop in a fight without guns, there a part of his basic equipment, powers or no...

stormfront13
but he can fight w/ out guns. so you ar4e basically saying that if he doesn't have guns then he can't do a thing. go and read when the extreme x-men were in the savage land and youll see how good he is at it

Swanky-Tuna
If it was like Daredevil vs Bishop with no guns, that would make sense. Or Batman vs Bishop, no belt for Batman and no guns for Bishop, that would make sense too.

Bishop can't fly and guns are his main ranged attack. Storm won't use her lightning because she knows Bishop would have plenty of energy to fire at her and she can easily get out of his reach.

pr1983
but he can fight w/ out guns. so you ar4e basically saying that if he doesn't have guns then he can't do a thing. go and read when the extreme x-men were in the savage land and youll see how good he is at it

no i'm not, arent you listening? i know how good bishop is... but the fact is he uses guns, whether you like it or not, they are part of his equipment...

stormfront13
but he fights tons of times w/ out guns. hes he might like to but doesn't always. and he already has a good ranged attack even w/ out guns. this is fair. storm won't be using lightning, and the hail will only make him stronger also. all she has is her temperature powers, fog, rain, and wind. he has a really good ranged attack already and lots of energy to spare. if storm won't be able to use lightning then bishop won't be able to use guns. they both fight w/ those a lot and in this fight they can't. well storm can but it will only make him stronger.

Swanky-Tuna
Storm won't be using lightning because it would help Bishop. Bishop can't use his guns because it would help Bishop.

stormfront13
excatley, it is clearly an advantage if he gets guns. don't you get what i'm saying?? her strongest and most ranged attack will make him stronger making it useless. another attack will most likely make him stronger(hail) seeing as he absorbed bulltes. now two of her most powerful attacks are useless and will make him stronger. he shouldn't be able to use guns. he doesn't always so what makes this time so different?? he is known for them and w/ out them.

pr1983
excatley, it is clearly an advantage if he gets guns. don't you get what i'm saying?? her strongest and most ranged attack will make him stronger making it useless. another attack will most likely make him stronger(hail) seeing as he absorbed bulltes. now two of her most powerful attacks are useless and will make him stronger. he shouldn't be able to use guns. he doesn't always so what makes this time so different?? he is known for them and w/ out them. #

so she cant use lightning at all? alright then...

Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty sure he's just saying that because lightning would be practically useless for her and would be another advantage off of Bishop's already slim list.

Edit: And my point, Stormfront, is you always stack the chips in Storm's favor. I know you like her and all but it's getting to the point where I expect a "Storm vs Superman (No super speed, flying, ice breath, or heat vision)"

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty sure he's just saying that because lightning would be practically useless for her and would be another advantage off of Bishop's already slim list.

Edit: And my point, Stormfront, is you always stack the chips in Storm's favor. I know you like her and all but it's getting to the point where I expect a "Storm vs Superman (No super speed, flying, ice breath, or heat vision)"

You forgot no super strength.

stormfront13
no, because that would be useless. and it was already fair when she could fly and he couldn't use weapons

stormfront13
and i may overrate her but i hardly stack the chips in storms favor. in this bishop VS storm thread it is fair even though bishop doesn't have his guns. and if you were refering to the storm VS electro thread i honestly tried to make a new all different battle field that they could really cut loose on their powewrs and not have to wory about civilians or anyone getting hurt. i guess i didn't think about excatley when i put them in a desert cause people think its unfair. i don't try to make the fight in storms favor cause it would upset people and once again i would get called biased once again. i really didn't try to stack them in storms favor cause in this fight i find it pretty even. storms 2 powerful attacks will prove inaffective against bishop and you want him to get guns?? see thats unfair

Nataku8188
How is storm flying with all powers fair vs Bishop? She flys up in the air and buffets him with freezing rain until he dies of pneumonia. Not much he can do there.

REALLLY fair.

At least if she's grounded he can run her down and beat her freakin' face in.

stormfront13
ok first of all he has powers of his own you know?? this fight is like cyke Vs storm except bishop doesn't have as good aim and storm most likely won't use lightning or hail. i don't see why this isn't fair

Nataku8188
Because ya know, he doesn't really have much energy to begin with. Besides the fact that a heavy snowstorm will keep him from hitting her, he doesn't have goggles or a hood or anything.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah. Storm knowing Bishop, she wouldn't use any attacks he can absorb energy from. What's that leave Bishop to do? Punch the walls for a couple bucks of energy? Stick his tongue in a light socket and power up?

stormfront13
no he can use his bodily energy also and can absorb kinetic energy now i think since he absorbed the impact of bullets.

Swanky-Tuna
Still, that leaves him with a limited number of shots before he's spent. How many blasts do you think he can get from stomping around? I doubt that would even cover the energy he used to lift his legs up and down.

stormfront13
in extreme x-men when they were in the savage land he used a lot of bodily energy abd was still walkin and standin after

wannabe

stormfront13
bit do those people ever fight w/ out their weaponsZ?? most likely not asnd bishop does all the time

wannabe

stormfront13
what's the outcome, its pretty even and i can't decide

wannabe
If we ignore a "who gets the first shot"-scenario, then Ms.Munroe could simply create a dense fog so that Bishop would be unable to aim properly. Since the Wethergoddes is capable of perceving electrical fields incl.those of living beings, she would not be hindered in this way. Suffocating or freezing Bishop to unconsciousness is not the big problem then, is it?

stormfront13
se now that's what i think but anti-storm people will say fog doesn't come instantley, bishpo will still shoot her cause its bishop. he can just shoot her at the beginning

wannabe

Swanky-Tuna
That wasn't instant fog... you could clearly see it roll in.

stormfront13
yeah he can be overloaded but it would take time. but imo stoprm wins anyways

wannabe
Swanky-Tuna, read B) and C)! yes

Stormfront13, it was a ONE-SHOT overload caused by Thunderbird! big grin
(what does "imo" means ?embarrasment )

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by wannabe
Swanky-Tuna, read B) and C)! yes
I did read B and C. I only wanted to say something about A which is why I made a comment pertaining to A and not B and C. Plus B and C have nothing to do with the fog clearly rolling in.

stormfront13
imo means in my opinion lol. and she can most likely easy overload him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.