making of rots book download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick_Skywalker
hey could i please have a link to download the making of rots book or at least more then the final chapter. Ive already downloaded the final chapter in pdf form so im looking for the complete book (or at least more) to download so any help would be much appreciated.

.:Space Opera:.
i dont know if thats possible.

Nick_Skywalker
im sure someone has scanned all or at least some of the making of rots book and put it on the net.

LandoSpeeder2
That's a bunch of pages.

hazkid
222 to be exact.

Nick_Skywalker
Well were can I download it? Please someone answer my question im dying for this book but i cant buy it because im so far away from a bookshop!!

BAILY
Well why dont you order it off the internet bud... there are bookstores all over the world and in Austrailia where you can buy it.. order it and have it sent to your house.... You must have a mail box right?? stick out tongue

Nick_Skywalker
my mailbox has spiders in it so im scared on putting my hand in there embarrasment besides its to late to order it from the internet because im going on holidays tomorrow and i wanted to read it now (i might be able to get the book where im going) is it in australia book stores? because yea actully the place where im going does have a book shop... Someone send me a link to where i can download it or ill EAT YA! eek!
I cant a couple days sad besides im poor as poo confused

BAILY
The book is huge and I think no one is gonna leak the whole book out... several pics have leaked out from it on the net.... but the whole book is asking alot..... and I dont have any ROTS books bc I cant afford them right now.... but when I can get them.. I plan to... I can wait... bc none of these books or novels will compare to the movie itself.. bc they all are non consistant with each other.... it is really sad.. and I feel they all are a waste of money.

Nick_Skywalker
I have a couple star wars books i havent yet to buy any rots books but i want to espically the making of rots i hear its very interesting espicially for people who like all that behind the scens stuff. Ok i got another question: How much is the making of rots book in australia?

P.S im still gonna eat ya smokin'

Da_Guru
Go on millenniumfalcon.com they have some scans from the book in the Episode III Spoiler forum.

Nick_Skywalker
I looked and all I could find were the pictures from the movie and also the final chapter which most people already have. Maybe they have more but I just cant find it, could I please have a link?

DeVi| D0do
just buy the damn book

Gollum1956
I would scan hole thing but can't be botherd i finished the book second day after it was out.

MochaChica
Making of Book? Can someone post a pic of the cover? Is this the book that was available for pre-order on StarWars.com ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.