Do you think....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sparrowsbabe
Do u think that every one would still be obsessed with johnny depp if he hadn't hav been in potc?

i mean.... i love him and all... but if he hadn't hav been jack i would hav never hav looked at him twice!

sparrowsbabe
do u think orlando is better as will or legolas?

KMC
No, i dont think he would be- sad but true!
I prefer Will...Legolas was too pretty.

Kate xx

JessieSparrow
I didnt know Johnny existed until POTC I hate myslef for that *goes to cry*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I did I did. I had seen. Nightmare on Elm street. I was told it was scary so igot it out. It was his first movie and didnt even relize it was him. LOL I love him soooooo much though

sparrowsbabe
i saw that last night,ive seen it be4 but never noticed him in it. how old was he?

KMC
Dunno his age but i think its from '87. Just a guess.

Kate xx

RebelPhoenix
I think JD has always been a favourite of older people who've seen his older movies, especially because he's always been known as the actor who picks the unconventional and dark character. I remember when it was first rumoured that he was going to be in POTC and I know a lot of people were really excited in the metal community. However, that's not always the case because I was never a massive fan of his even though I admired his work but my younger sister's fave film is Edward Scissorhands and she's only 16 but she loved it since she was like 12/13 so it really depends on the individual case. In general I think it's safe to say that he was very famous before POTC but just more known to a different target audience now then he was before.

sparrowsbabe
yeh,i aggree, was this site hacked earlier? i came on it while at school and it said in the background 'site hacked' it also said where it says killer movies community forums at the top, it said owned by neo,kinda painted over it in red weird writing. sany1 notice that?

JacksBabe777
I did. that was weird... And i saw edward Scissorhands when i was 7 and i was scarred of him embarrasment then i saw Pirates and i was like OMG.... THATS THE DUDE IN EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. and i hate myself. It's ammbarassing telling people this cuz i'm like this HUGE fan and i've only known about him since last October!

sparrowsbabe
me2,lol

JacksBabe777
lol. thats tidy! big grin does anyone else here say that. "thats tidy" me and my friends ALWAYS say it. it's a habit!

ArrghPirateGirl
He was 19 and It was his first movie. I didnt relize it was him either until i read it online

sparrowsbabe
19 ooh,i thought he was 20, well...close enough

SimoneDepp
i know johnny earlier but i was not a fan of him.
now its different. now i'm a big fan of johnny d....
i have seen EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. and in nick of time, from hell, chocolat, blow, once upon a time in mexico and ofcourse potc!!
aha argh...

Stormcloud
I knew about Johnny before potc, but i didn't really pay much attention. . . i didn't really care about actors anyway, just the movies. I still mostly dont, but i have favorite actors (namely johnny). But i would have noticed him eventually anyway, my mom has been a really big fan. maybe it is heriditary. . .?

JacksGirl4ever_
Well I know one hing I am a total! Fan watch more of his movies you cvan see his diversity

SimoneDepp
oh yeah....i know what you mean love..

byebig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Ive seen about 7 or 8 of his movies I think hmmm

SimoneDepp
it seems to me, that we all obsessed of johnnybig grin
or have i wrong.
big grinbig grinbye lovebig grinbig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
I think we are all obsessed LOL and glad about it too big grin eek!

SimoneDepp
yeah.! what's the time were you live.?

ArrghPirateGirl
8:12 on my clock Why????

SimoneDepp
oh allright, in the morning or evening? were do you live then?
and if you lived in america ther is it now 5 o'clock in the mornig.
not totally.
i live in the Netherlands and there is it now 12.27 pm.

ArrghPirateGirl
pm night I live in australia

SimoneDepp
10 april? or 11?

ArrghPirateGirl
er 10th i think

SimoneDepp
alltightbig grin
thats intresting.big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep thats interseting very interesting laughing

SimoneDepp
ah allright.....
how its on school? oeps
this is a * do you think...* tread...
sorry

JacksBabe777
I have seen a LOT of his movies. maybe not half but close. I've seen: POTC, OUATIM, Nick of time, The astronaughts wife, Sleepy Hollow, The Ninth Gate, Edward Scissorhands, Cry-Baby, Secret Window, and a few more but i can't remember embarrasment But yea i was scarred of him as Edward but after Pirates i was hooked. And i've seen all those movie's in the past 5 months and everytime i see a movie he's in i get that much more respect for him. Oh yea and Dead Man... OHH i forgot Benny And Joon too....

SimoneDepp
woow...big grin how do you get all those movies too see?
the ninth gate...is that a creepy movie? or is it fun!
wow you have seen a lot of his movies....big grin haven't you?

sparrowsbabe
how hav u seen secret window? that isn't even out yet? i own edward scissorhands,potc,nightmare on elm street,and sleepy hollow. but ive seen him in mexico.

SimoneDepp
secret window is in cinema....is it a scary movie?? i want to see secret window!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Na not realy I laughed a lot in it He He I love his dog its so cute!! And the mouse 2 LOL Its cute 2 I have a thing with animals out of movies. LOL Im in love with Jack da monkey HA HA

airangel
Nah...b/c that whole Captain Jack Sparrow character made him DAMN SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's still good looking...but his whole character was awesome!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye yes I totally agree

sparrowsbabe
airangel i think u may hav seen van helsing,is it good?

ArrghPirateGirl
I saw it today.

sparrowsbabe
is it good?

SimoneDepp
i want to see van helsing too..
but i think its scary

johnny.d girl
its no scary at all

Machete_guy
Its Great!!!!big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah

Unholy_Cheese
LOL scarylaughing

sparrowsbabe
i haven't seen it.

ladygrim
potc made him more known but i was a mad obsessed fan way b4 potc....

BloomBabyGirl
ya. then after he got secret window out. but real JD fans knew b4 POTC that it was gonna be great.

Unholy_Cheese
riiiiiiight

Gauze
Johnny was better before pirates. Little kids flock to him because of his role in pirates, when no one realizes that he's been in a tonne of low-budget, non-hollywood, GREAT movies.

Pathetic. The lot of you.

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by Gauze
Johnny was better before pirates. Little kids flock to him because of his role in pirates, when no one realizes that he's been in a tonne of low-budget, non-hollywood, GREAT movies.

Pathetic. The lot of you.

okay you are a little extreme man...yeahhhhhhh.....well I dont think half of the girls who scream "OMYGAH!!!!! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!" would be doing it if it werent for POTC....but it is still one of his best parts I think so...but yeah.

sweet!

Gauze
I'm not a man. Thanks.

She's a pirate
I really had no idea who Johnny was before Pirates. I mean knew 'of' him and had seen some of his movies but I didn't pay attention to him like I do now after seeing Pirates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.