Exitar the Exterminator vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss...

gautam
cmon....anyone??

GalacticStorm
Exitar

gautam
Mr.Mxyzptlk has the power to alter reality i doubt that even Exitar can defeat him

GalacticStorm
U hav some really powerful mutants on earth who can alter reality. Many cosmic beings can alter reality. Its just an ability its not the be all and end all. The mutant franklin richards can alter reality and make his own pocket universes but does that make him more powerful than galactus or the celestials? No it doesnt. The celestial exitar is more powerful than galactus. All celestials have reality warping powers on a cosmic scale. Mr M's feats are certainly not on that scale.

GalacticStorm
Exitars one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe

Cosmic Cube
From what I've seen, all Mxy has done is create flying hot-dogs and walking buildings. I don't see why he's even being compared to Exitar.

eleveninches
Exitar would win, although I dont think mxy has ever really shown his full power. He just toys with the universe and doesnt take it seriously, as it is insignificant to him

Cosmic Cube
Wow.

Linkalicious
Both have remarkable reality warping skills...I'd throw it up in the air.

It's like the wizards duel in Sword in the Stone. These two could go at it for days and days...but no purple dragons!!!

gautam
attualy imp powers are very powerful and Mxy,#17, is rated to be more powerful then parallax who is 20....so hes pretty powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.