PSP & Pixels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Well I went and got a PSP handheld and came to find out it had been opened and parts were missing so I returned it.
I get another one and 3 pixels are dead.
I don't know what I should do, I just know that it is really bothering me, cause I like my things to be perfect especially when it cost 250$ and I don't spend that amount of money all in one outting normally you know.

So is anybody else experiencing this problem or any other problems with their PSP handheld and if so what are you doing about it?

What do you think I should do?

If you don't mind, could you include your age. I would like to know the age group that is buying this product and to see if other people my age or close to my age have gotten it also.

Thanks.

JKozzy
I work at Target, and many people have returned it because of dead pixels. I'm 17, waiting to buy until the $250 price tag drops, because it doesn't seem worth it to get it. I mean, granted, it's cool and all, but it's just like a portable playstation.. and I would rather play my actual PS2 on my large TV screen. But that's just me.

Smasandian
I heared that the pixels go away in time, like for a couple of days.

JToTheP
To all of you who actually thought any other company could successfully put out a handheld aside from Nintendo, I feel bad for you. The only game that looks good on PSP is Twisted Metal:Head-On, and that's purely because it takes after Twisted Metal 2, the best in the series. Metal Gear Acid looks decent, and the rest is basically sports games, and besides, I own a Ps2 that plays DVDs, I don't need UMDs.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Smasandian
I heared that the pixels go away in time, like for a couple of days.

Are you sure, because going by other information, I find that hard to believe.
If so, can you put up supporting information, thanks.

Smasandian
Check out the PSP vs DS thread. Draco69, has the info. I just heared. If not true, thats typical Sony for you.

powerfulone1987
ok, thanks.

powerfulone1987
Can anybody tell me how to establish a wireless connection point, or whatever you call it, with my PSP so that I can play with other people in the world?

powerfulone1987
Special code for Metal Gear Acid on PSP: JEHUTY

Don't know what it does yet, I haven't tried it.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Can anybody tell me how to establish a wireless connection point, or whatever you call it, with my PSP so that I can play with other people in the world?

Can anyone help me with this please?

jaden101
i wasnt going to be getting a psp...now i think i will

http://www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/

powerfulone1987
Where does this link take me?

I can't try it now cause the school computer won't let me.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by jaden101
i wasnt going to be getting a psp...now i think i will

http://www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/

Thanks for this site, it reall really helped.

It took me to other sites that had more information than I needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.