episode 2 duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
can anybody post the episode 2 duel of anakin vs dooku and obi wan vs dooku and yoda vs dooku. thanks!!!! o yeah anything but torrent

LanİeWindu™
Get the DVD, it's easier. yes

umraan
im trying to get it without paying. so does anybody have it? or can anyone make it??? THANKS!

TheElectricFox
oh yeah thats right your like 8 so...., get an allowance from your mother kid, or sell *stuff*

GCG
if you are into Star Wars, you should buy the movie. no point just having the duels and no story. it wouldnt make any sense would it.

umraan
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
oh yeah thats right your like 8 so...., get an allowance from your mother kid, or sell *stuff*

EDITED

umraan
Originally posted by GCG
if you are into Star Wars, you should buy the movie. no point just having the duels and no story. it wouldnt make any sense would it.

yes it would

mechmoggy
TheElectricFox & umraan:

No member bashing please.

umraan
Originally posted by mechmoggy
TheElectricFox & umraan:

No member bashing please.

whatever

Darth_Janus
Such a lack of respect among kids these days. Who is this young upstart?

Captain REX
Please, Umraan, not a whatever subject. You've been reprimanded before, you might be no the path to Bansville.

Though I agree with DJ here... whistle

Umraan, it'd be best if you just had the DVD. No one is going to want to hack the duel out of their's.

JKozzy
Good for you, not many people care if you don't want to pay for it. Torrents are the easiest way these days to get stuff you want specifcally, so if you can't deal with torrents, you have nobody's sympathy. Get it yourself, nobody's going to just hand media to you. The link's here if you really want it, otherwise, don't complain.

http://torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=attack+of+the+clones&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

umraan
DJ is a moron

Darth_Janus
I'm sorry, that's hilarious. I haven't been called a moron since perhaps fourth grade, when I told some kid his turtle neck was ridiculous. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the same kid, would you?

Captain REX
Oi, this is getting retarded. Umraan is on his way to Temp-Bansville. Kill the thread already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.