Script changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick_Skywalker
Ok how differnt is the script to the movie? I know its impossible to know because none of us has seen the movie yet but the only fair way to have a fair idea would be to have read the tpm script and the aotc and compared them to the movie. From what i hear tpm was exactly the same from word to word but im unsure but aotc. So how differnt was it? Most of the script i really enjoyed especially the start it really showed the friendship between ani and obi-wan plus it was humerous at times(although ani said artoo a bit to often) But there was some dodgy shit so i hope some of the actors step up and ask if they can change this or that.

LanİeWindu™
Is this thread about just TPM & AOTC?

Nick_Skywalker
Well no and yes. Its about rots tpm and aotc but primary its about rots.

LanİeWindu™
It seems to me like you're just talking about how TPM and AOTC had script changes.

We won't know about ROTS until May 19th

Nick_Skywalker
But im also saying this would give us an idea about the rots script. I started the thread to see if I could find out if its usaul for screipts to change so then i would be able to know if the rots script would change.

Mist
i personally dont give a sh!t about the script changes. we see what we will when the movie comes out. we have the novel. we have deleted scenes on the dvd. what else do you wanna know?

Nick_Skywalker
Actully i wish i knew nothing about rots to be perfectly honest I think reading the script and the novel and listening to the music and seeying evey single image has ruined the experiance for me slighty but i just cant help myself im addicted to spoliers!

Red Superfly
Meh, I don't see how we are spoiled.

If you have seen the originals, you know how it all ends anyway.

We know Grievous dies.
We know every Jedi apart from Yoda and Obi-Wan dies.
We know Padme dies.
We know Anakin becomes burnt and mostly machine.
We know Anakin kills Jedi.
We know who Palpatine really is and who he becomes.
We know where Obi-Wan and Yoda will be going.

There was very little to spoil anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.