The Runner vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Runner

evil face

vs.

Superman eek! eek! eek!

demigawd
The Runner would obliterate Superman. Did you see what the Runner did to Surfer? He's possibly the most powerful of the Elders.

long pig
Im not sure about the hierarchy of the Elders, but, The Runner is way up there.
How would superman ever touch the guy?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by long pig

How would superman ever touch the guy?

Speedblitz!!

demigawd
SUPERMAN GETS SPEEDBLITZED!!!!!!!!!

unknowable
Superman has no chance..

Juntai
Originally posted by demigawd
The Runner would obliterate Superman. Did you see what the Runner did to Surfer? He's possibly the most powerful of the Elders. Did you see what happened next time they met after he landed on that planet?
If I remember right, Surfer landslided his ass worse than Runner did him the first time.

cheap cabbage
Superman curbstomps angels, some old fast guy isn't take the greatest hero of all time

Mordum
Runner can handle the surfer easily and surfer can own superman.

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
Did you see what happened next time they met after he landed on that planet?
If I remember right, Surfer landslided his ass worse than Runner did him the first time.
When?

GODSCRIBE
True, Runner wins this 10/10

Murda Mase
Flash is faster then the Runner and Superman is as fast if not just a little shy then the Flash plus can do alot of his trick like phase and become invisible.

Superman wins 1000 out of 1000

GODSCRIBE
uhhh, you do know he is stronger than silver surfer, and also faster than him too, thus probably moves at light speed? im sorry but supes doesnt stand a chance. not to mention matter and energy manipulation....

runner wuns infinite/10

Murda Mase
So Superman can move a light speed.

Superman would put him on his knees and the best part is he'll be happy and joyfull since thats one of his Hippy powers

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Infinite/Infinite

Arahan
Warp Speed >>>>>>Light Speed

Murda Mase
Superman powers >>>>>>>>Hippy powers

Runner should just go get his hair braided and trip out well he listens to the rolling stones.

who?-kid
This is a good thread. I think Runner would own Superman, but then again, Supes is much smarter.

For someone of his age, Runner is an idiot.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by who?-kid
This is a good thread. I think Runner would own Superman, but then again, Supes is much smarter.

For someone of his age, Runner is an idiot.
I don't think he's stupid just amazingly cocky and that may prove fatel against supes.

soleran30
yes but a likeable idiot whith SUPER durability, strength speed, energy manipulation and that oh so loveable spirit around himsmile Runner for the win!

Arahan
The Golden Boy takes this. Runner is a powerful bastard.

the Darkone
The runner will hit superman so many times it wouldn't be funny. The runner is maybe one of the few beings besides Thanos can kick the Champion of the universe ass. The Runner runs at warp-speed, has primodial powers which he can increase his strength beyond superman, The Runner is powerful enought to destroy a planet with one energy blast. He beat the sh** out of Silver Surfer who is >>>> then superman in powers and abilities. Superman is one of the greatest superheroes of all-time but he is not unbeatable, let's get real there are beings that will b***h slap hard, very hard and the runner is one of them.

The Runner 1,000,000,000, /1,000,000,000

the Darkone
Originally posted by Murda Mase
What the f**k? :wtfmessedo Superman can move a light speed.

What the f**k? :wtfmesseduperman would put him on his knees and the best part is he'll be happy and joyfull since thats one of his Hippy powers

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Infinite/Infinite

Dude get your facts right, The Runner>The Flash> Superman in speed.
The Runner >> Silver Surfer>>>> Superman in over all abilities. Get the picture lay of the chronic it kills your brain cells.

Redwolf
Just how fast his the Runner exactly? Superman can currently reach 99% the speed of light. If Superman takes a quick sun bath his powers go up.

Jose123
Originally posted by Redwolf
Just how fast his the Runner exactly? Superman can currently reach 99% the speed of light. If Superman takes a quick sun bath his powers go up.

The Runner runs at warp-speed

so way faster then light.

GODSCRIBE
Surfer also moves at 99% speed of light and Runner is much faster than him. You do the math.

Jose123
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Surfer also moves at 99% speed of light and Runner is much faster than him. You do the math.

Surfer can move faster then that. And the runner is still faster then him.

golem370
Silver Surfer can go faster then lightspeed

Power Cosmic granted by the astrogod Galactus enables god-like strength, speed, stamina, agility, and invulnerability to all known diseases and environments, and a heightened level of cosmic awareness enabling the perception of all forms of energy and limited telepathy.
Ability to channel cosmic energy can generate powerful force blasts or rearrange the molecular structure of energy or mass. Manipulation of cosmic energy can be used to heal the wounded or mesmerize others.

Indestructible "surfboard" responds to mental commands and can achieve interstellar travel at greater than light speed.

the Darkone
The Runner runs at war-speed but he can channel his PP to increase speed. SS has the potential to go warp-speed, Most heralders of galactus have the potential,Gladiator flies at warp-speed but the runner is the fastest being plain and simple. The flash needs the speed force to run at warp-speed as where the runner runs at warp-speed out the gate.

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but ordinarily he moves at 99% speed of light. Check any surfer bio. But you're right he does achieve speeds greater than light.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Runner runs at war-speed but he can channel his PP to increase speed. SS has the potential to go warp-speed, Most heralders of galactus have the potential,Gladiator flies at warp-speed but the runner is the fastest being plain and simple. The flash needs the speed force to run at warp-speed as where the runner runs at warp-speed out the gate.

Yup that's what I'm saying.

golem370
That was a Bio ^

GODSCRIBE
"Powers: Vast Cosmic powers granted by Galactus the planet devourer...Superhuman Strength, ability to channel & expel cosmic energy, can generate beams of energy, skin highly resistant to injury...Use of a surfboard made of unknown materials, psionically linked to the Surfer & can maintain 99% the speed of light."

Also a bio. But like I said, he can achieve higher speeds..

Sir Whirlysplat
But they don't use warp speeds in combat, they only move at these speeds!

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but he is still much stronger than supes...can manipulate his very being and has the endurance of and Elder, and greater stamina than supes.

runner infinite squared/infinite squared

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah, but he is still much stronger than supes...can manipulate his very being and has the endurance of and Elder, and greater stamina than supes.

runner infinite squared/infinite squared

I don't think he does! Do you know what infinity is? If you did you'd know you can't square it laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
well that was obviously a hyperbole, hollow skull.

Sir Whirlysplat
well that was obviously a hyperbole, hollow skull.

I know what infinity is wink

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I know what infinity is wink

Good for you. Now learn what a hyperbole is. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Good for you. Now learn what a hyperbole is. wink

I know what that is as well, and I know what an excuse to hide ignorance is wink

GODSCRIBE
I know what that is as well, and I know what an excuse to hide ignorance is wink

Does it also hide unabashed idiocy and reaching for arguments that aren't there? No? What about creating red herring arguments to divert attention away from your previous stupidity, and not being able to counter my initial points? Eh, hollow skull? Now learn what a hyperbole is and then realise that I would school your entire family in any mathematical field. wink

soleran30
Runner is as fast as time just like me! Because he is gold and has the bling bling he wraps Superman around his fingers~! Fingers I saysmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Does it also hide unabashed idiocy and reaching for arguments that aren't there? No? What about creating red herring arguments to divert attention away from your previous stupidity, and not being able to counter my initial points? Eh, hollow skull? Now learn what a hyperbole is and then realise that I would school your entire family in any mathematical field. wink

No one needs to counter your initial points, when you don't know what infinity islaughing out loud
Anyway you started name calling first. I haven't stooped that low.

smile......... yet. Hollowskull? you can do better than that. I can give you the web address of a dictionary for insults, it's not infinite but then little is.

GODSCRIBE
No one needs to counter your initial points, when you don't know what infinity islaughing out loud
Anyway you started name calling first. I haven't stooped that low.

smile......... yet. Hollowskull? you can do better than that. I can give you the web address of a dictionary for insults, it's not infinite but then little is.

Shhhh

lol@name calling. sorry i hurt your feelings. wait, did you have a full on erection when you thought i had a cognitive lapse in judgement? were you just aching to share the little knowledge you had of mathematics with the board? lol sorry to ruin your fun.

whirly loses infinite squared/infinite squared

sorry =-(

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
Runner is as fast as time just like me! Because he is gold and has the bling bling he wraps Superman around his fingers~! Fingers I saysmile

agreed. but bling bling is outdated.

Sir Whirlysplat
Shhhh

lol@name calling. sorry i hurt your feelings. wait, did you have a full on erection when you thought i had a cognitive lapse in judgement? were you just aching to share the little knowledge you had of mathematics with the board? lol sorry to ruin your fun.

whirly loses infinite squared/infinite squared

sorry =-(

laughing out loud You really are funny. I still know what infinity is, you can try and hide your shame, or I could borrow my nephews "etch a sketch" to lend you, so you could get back to your pictures of houses and animals. Can you spell FISH. smile

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud You really are funny. I still know what infinity is, you can try and hide your shame, or I could borrow my nephews etch a sketch to lend you so you could get back to your pictures of houses and animals. Can you spell FISH. smile

hide my shame from whom? from people i don't even know? lol you live in a fantasy world my friend. but seriously...borrow your nephews etch a sketch, since that is your plan anyway. lol

GODSCRIBE
i don't want to cause your idiot mind to unravel, but even then infinite squared is attainable..

go read up quantum mechanics =-/

it might be a radical change from dr. suess and all, but you'll pull through.

Sir Whirlysplat
i don't want to cause your idiot mind to unravel, but even then infinite squared is attainable..

go read up quantum mechanics =-/

it might be a radical change from dr. suess and all, but you'll pull through.

Sorry no it's not if you knew about quantum nmechanics you would realise this. Kaku's Hyperspace is a good place to start.
Infinity is infinite so you cannot multiply it under any circumstances. You compound your ignorance.

soleran30
To bad Pre-Crisis SM wasn't invited to this discussion because he would school you all in proper KryptonianHyperQuantumTheoretical Physics then throw hostess snacks all over you in a fit of PC SM rage!

Otherwise Superman pst crisis would get owned by the runner smiling wondering why his new friend is hurting himsad

GODSCRIBE
Sorry no it's not if you nknew about quantum nmechanics you would realise this. Kaku's Hyperspace is a good place to start.
Infinity is infinite so you cannot multiply it under any circumstances. You compound your ignorance.
I'm sitting here with a copy of it in front of me, as well as the first 3 minutes.

lol okay, besides the completely obvious

you may want to actually study the pages, instead of looking at the diagrams

http://wehner.org/euler/

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
To bad Pre-Crisis SM wasn't invited to this discussion because he would school you all in proper KryptonianHyperQuantumTheoretical Physics then throw hostess snacks all over you in a fit of PC SM rage!

Otherwise Superman pst crisis would get owned by the runner smiling wondering why his new friend is hurting himsad

LMFAO

Sir Whirlysplat
lol okay, besides the completely obvious

you may want to actually study the pages, instead of looking at the diagrams

http://wehner.org/euler/

It has nothing to do with squaring infinity, please use a reputable site and not drivel from someone ignorant.

http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/RTL.asp?Name=Sqr&ExpandCode1=Yes

Riddles are not Science laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
oh the shame!!!!

can you believe it!!? infinite has no limit!! what a great new discovery. thanks for enlightening me Whirly!

you're the best

=-)

GODSCRIBE
It has nothing to do with squaring infinity, please use a reputable site and not drivel from someone ignorant.

then disregard my post above.

Sir Whirlysplat
then disregard my post above.

I have it's about riddles, tricks and little to do with science.

Infinity is infinite, Quantum mechanics is to do with probability mainly. Although you are probably uncertain of this laughing out loud Bohr never really got it.......... So you have no hope. Coppenhagen is a good place to start if your really interested. Look up Heisenberg, he could have given Germany the bomb wink

R.O.T. Yahman
laughing out loud You really are funny. I still know what infinity is, you can try and hide your shame, or I could borrow my nephews "etch a sketch" to lend you, so you could get back to your pictures of houses and animals. Can you spell FISH. smile

Watch out Whirls .... he's using words like Cognitive and quantum mechanics .... he may defeat you with his 'I'm trying hard with the vocabulary skills'

GODSCRIBE
R.O.T has a point..im far removed from 7th grade words like cognitive.

ton pis.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Watch out Whirls .... he's using words like Cognitive and quantum mechanics .... he may defeat you with his 'I'm trying hard with the vocabulary skills'

laughing out loud he really doesn't have a clue does he.

Sir Whirlysplat
I have it's about riddles, tricks and little to do with science.

Infinity is infinite, Quantum mechanics is to do with probability mainly. Although you are probably uncertain of this laughing out loud Bohr never really got it.......... So you have no hope. Coppenhagen is a good place to start if your really interested. Look up Heisenberg, he could have given Germany the bomb wink

laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
no sir, i don't. and infinite squared cannot possibly equal infinite. just like 0 + 0 cannot equal 0.

Sir Whirlysplat
R.O.T has a point..im far removed from 7th grade words like cognitive.

ton pis.

laughing out loud Using words and using them correctly are two different things smile

You use terminology like Quatum Mechanics but, I am pretty certain you wouldn't know your Schrodinger from your Heisenberg.

laughing out loud

R.O.T. Yahman
laughing out loud

Squaring an Infinite ??????????? confused

Try taking away an Infinite from an Infinite , guess what you get ? smile

A little Fishy ! smile

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud Using words and using them correctly are two different things smile

You use terminology like Quatum Mechanics but, I am pretty certain you wouldn't know your Schrodinger from your Heisenberg.

laughing out loud

terminology?

Sir Whirlysplat

A little Fishy ! smile

laughing out loud He is a fish if he thinks you can square infinity Yahman old pal laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE

A little Fishy ! smile

you get an insecure instigator.

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud He is a fish if he thinks you can square infinity Yahman old pal laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

****!!!!

a fish!!!

R.O.T. Yahman

laughing out loud

I do believe the Heisenberg principle is responsible for the quantaum uncertantity that he is referring to? ... oh my he has no idea ! sad

Sir Whirlysplat
terminology?

= Specific language laughing out loud go back to your etch a sketch laughing out loud

I'm off to bed, and stop trying to defend you initial silly comment, it's over goodnight.

-end

GODSCRIBE
I do believe the Heisenberg principle is responsible for the quantaum uncertantity that he is referring to? ... oh my he has no idea ! sad

i'm overwhelmed by your wit and originality..

R.O.T. Yahman
laughing laughing laughing

****!!!!

a fish!!!

Was that a joke ? Are you really the owenar like gangstar ? smile

Sir Whirlysplat

I think he does but he needs to realise that even in uncertainty infinity is infinity

Anyway bored.

-end

GODSCRIBE
= Specific language laughing out loud go back to your etch a sketch laughing out loud

I'm off to bed, and stop trying to defend you initial silly comment, it's over goodnight.

-end

true, the language of Quantum Mechanics eludes me till this day.

goodnight
rock

GODSCRIBE
Was that a joke ? Are you really the owenar like gangstar ? smile

I'm the owner like the backseat of the Buick you were delivered in smile

R.O.T. Yahman
i'm overwhelmed by your wit and originality..

I bet you have a thesaurus infront of you, in your little pond ,

fishy fishy !

Sir Whirlysplat
true, the language of Quantum Mechanics eludes me till this day.

goodnight
rock

It eluded Bohr till his Death and Eienstein doubted it. It's out of date with string theory anyway. But nobody really gets that. So it's cool.

GODSCRIBE
I bet you have a thesaurus infront of you, in your little pond ,

fishy fishy !

Are you willing to bet your mother's alcohol dependancy on it?

fishy!!

lol

GODSCRIBE
It eluded Bohr till his Death and Eienstein doubted it. It's out of date with string theory anyway. But nobody really gets that. So it's cool.

i think your search engine is overheating.

Sir Whirlysplat
i think your search engine is overheating.

laughing out loud you really are new here smile I don't need a search engine ask anyone laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
laughing out loud you really are new here smile

"you have a facility for stating the obvious"

Sir Whirlysplat
"you have a facility for stating the obvious"

As Descarte will tell you that's a gift.

Sixth_Winged
i'd go with Oscar trophy guy with hair. He's too damn fast and he helped Makkari and was able to interact with him trapped in Marvel's "speedforce"

GODSCRIBE
As Descarte will tell you that's a gift.

touche

Sir Whirlysplat
touche

Godscribe you'll do well here, but trust me there are a number of undergraduates and graduate scientists on these boards, including myself, Xmarks the spot, Ush, Mechmoggy, Jaden 101. Yahman is A level standard at Physics and well read. Illadelph and Demi are good at Science, as are Dark Urizen, Soleran, Leonadis and Zeph. We have some bright guys here

R.O.T. Yahman
touche

Ohhh dont give up Fishy .... the baits still there for you !!!!!!!!!!!

What was that you where saying about my mother .... Alchohol problems ? There must be lots of dat in the gehto GANGSTAR BOY ? wink

R.O.T. Yahman
Godscribe you'll do well here, but trust me there are a number of undergraduates and graduate scientists on these boards, including myself, Xmarks the spot, Ush, Mechmoggy, Jaden 101. Yahman is A level standard at Physics and well read. Illadelph and Demi are good at Science, as are Dark Urizen, Soleran, Leonadis and Zeph. We have some bright guys here

Manjaro knows his stuff as does Mindsip !

Sir Whirlysplat
Manjaro knows his stuff as does Mindsip !

I forgot those two sad and GS knows his stuff when it comes to computers, Rage also has a massive general knowledge when he can be bothered as does Scoobs, Jrod and Khell I'm sure I've seen good Science from them.

R.O.T. Yahman
I forgot those two sad and GS knows his stuff when it comes to computers, Rage also has a massive general knowledge when he can be bothered as does Scoobs, Jrod and Khell I'm sure I've seen good Science from them.

This is the best Forum ... we should go back a defend our GAFF from those GDF wannabees ! laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
This is the best Forum ... we should go back a defend our GAFF !

It is I think a trip to the GDF in a few weeks when I am back properly is in order, a mass attack laughing out loud

JLAKMC Assemble!!!

Mordum
God has arrived whats going on here?
Runner pimps slaps superman and while supes is feeling the sting Runner will scoop up lois ftw.

R.O.T. Yahman
It is I think a trip to the GDF in a few weeks when I am back properly is in order, a mass attack laughing out loud

JLAKMC Assemble!!!

Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!

Am i an honorary member ?

Our meeting place can be the 'Blade' watch tower shifty

Arahan
omg plz discuss your personal feelings somewhere else, this is getting out of control eek!

JOE NUNEZ
YOU KNOW ITS NOT OFTEN WHEN YOU CAN CONSIDER SUPERMAN TO BE A CLEAR UNDERDOG I THINK WITHOUT PREP RUNNER WOULD PULL A VICTORY AFTER A NOT SO EASY FIGHT ....

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Arahan
omg plz discuss your personal feelings somewhere else, this is getting out of control eek!

And you are?

Supes wins!

Juntai
Who/what is JLA/KMC?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
Who/what is JLA/KMC?

Juntai you should be part of it, it's the DC fans on this board my friend.

jrodslam
Ooh ooh. Happy Dance

Dam those Marvellites. mad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ooh ooh. Happy Dance

Dam those Marvellites. mad

laughing out loud and it's a joke along those lines as well!

GODSCRIBE
no no no

say it aint so superman. say it aint so!

the Darkone
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
YOU KNOW ITS NOT OFTEN WHEN YOU CAN CONSIDER SUPERMAN TO BE A CLEAR UNDERDOG I THINK WITHOUT PREP RUNNER WOULD PULL A VICTORY AFTER A NOT SO EASY FIGHT ....

Thr Runner wins regardless of prep. Superman has no defense against one of the most powerful elders of the universe, The Runner will rape superman so many times it would be sad. The Runner >>>> Superman

Tha C-Master
Why do people think superman simply cannot lose? I don't get it. Anyways, the runner wins.

ZephroCarnelian
Some people may be overestimating Supes' speed and endurance. He cannot compete against Runner on these alone.

But some people are way underestimating his intellect.

He can calculate plans on the fly and is a genius when it comes to mathematics and science.

In a comic scenario, I see Runner teasing Superman, hitting him with invisible punches, whilst Superman starts to work out a pattern in his attacks.

Then after one punch too many, Runners hand gets caught and Supes promptly heatvisions him full on in the eyws.

It wouldn't happen on this board, but you KNOW it'd happen if they did a cross-over, lol.

smile

And Whirly - you da man! cool

Tha C-Master
Well we talking about the forum, unfortunately for superman...

ZephroCarnelian
True. yes

Sir Whirlysplat
Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!

Am i an honorary member ?

Our meeting place can be the 'Blade' watch tower shifty

Of course you can be!

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Some people may be overestimating Supes' speed and endurance. He cannot compete against Runner on these alone.

But some people are way underestimating his intellect.

He can calculate plans on the fly and is a genius when it comes to mathematics and science.

In a comic scenario, I see Runner teasing Superman, hitting him with invisible punches, whilst Superman starts to work out a pattern in his attacks.

Then after one punch too many, Runners hand gets caught and Supes promptly heatvisions him full on in the eyws.

It wouldn't happen on this board, but you KNOW it'd happen if they did a cross-over, lol.

smile

And Whirly - you da man! cool

Supes would beat him in my opinion always!!

the Darkone
Because their are fanboys and they don't have common sense.^^^

the Darkone
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Why do people think superman simply cannot lose? I don't get it. Anyways, the runner wins.

Their fanboys and they don't use common sense.

Soleran
Muhahaha The Runner Wins!

SPEEDBLITZ Style

who?-kid
Runner is faster and more powerful. Superman is a lot smarter.

My vote still goes to Runner, but I don't think he will completely own Superman.

complexbrother
Runner is an Elder of the Universe he has billions of years worth of experance and intellegence . he just acts like a young idiot .

MJOILNIR
I usually dont give anyone an easy win over supes but this one is close to easy. Runner is stronger than SS, durability is listed as indestructable not to mention all of his other powers. He's faster than flash and a helluva lot faster than supes. He may act like a 10 year old but he's a badazzzzzzz. He would pimp slap supes all the while supes likes him so much he ask's for more!!

Soleran
Exactly, Superman would get beat within an inch of his life and love the Runner for it when he does it!

Gotta love Runners powers.

batdude123
Runner wins.

Mr. Universe
Runner wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.