Buffy-the world isnt the same without u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kayC
Buffy was the best sipernatural show going at the time

It had evry thing love, <3break, sex and violenceand most importantly a girl who cud do the ass kicking as well as maintain a normal life

ne 1 else miss it as much as i do

or does ne1 just want 2 chat about it (characters etc)

MildPossession
I'll live without it...

Linkalicious
it's actually a lot better without her...

hayden's minx
I didn't like Buffy very much, although I've seen them all ... and own the first 3 seasons on dvd... and love tom lenk...
I miss Angel more, twas a little shitty but it had David Boreanaz is who is grr.
I miss the X Files the most though.
*Cries*

jason maddox
the world can live without buffy but you can feel it lacking the presence of max and angel

travesty87
I am like Buffy's biggest fan. I lived for Buffy, but even I was totally turned off with the whole resurrection thing. wacko
After Dawn came into the picture it was never as good as it used to be. The last season was good though.

travesty87
I am like Buffy's biggest fan. I lived for Buffy, but even I was totally turned off with the whole resurrection thing. wacko
After Dawn came into the picture it was never as good as it used to be. The last season was good though.
And is that Max from Roswell?

serpentinekiss
Buffy is awsome.. i love it so much... angel is hot as...

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by travesty87
yes dawn was the most annoying ***** ever stick out tongue I couldnt stand her. season six was the worst it was all about sex and spike spike spike. anyways Id o miss buffy sometimes because its a great show. But ive been hearing there making a movie, is it true?

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by travesty87
I gotta say that is how I feel looking back at the series...
But then I met Alyson Hannigan - that really helped!

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
yes dawn was the most annoying ***** ever stick out tongue I couldnt stand her. season six was the worst it was all about sex and spike spike spike. anyways Id o miss buffy sometimes because its a great show. But ive been hearing there making a movie, is it true?

They were thinking of it but they haven't got too much into it, they are really getting into making the cartoon though... A lot of the people from the original want to be in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.