Best Vin Diesel movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesel fan
This is for any 1 who likes Vin Diesel

Disscuss the latest movies and best movies that have Vin Diesel in them
and also you can disscuss the latest games with Vin in them or the 1's in production at Tigon Studios - Vin's game company

So get podting about the guy every 1 wants to be

ashtonsNO1fan
i thought u were doin a poll aswell but oh well. i like saving private ryan, well wat ive seen of it.

Jackie Malfoy
What other movies does that actor play in?jm

Diesel fan
xXx and others like it gotta go bye - back between 1 and 3

Jackie Malfoy
Oh it is that actor.No I do not care for his type of movies.JM

Fearnix
i dont really like him that much but his role in Chronicles of riddick was good yes

MildPossession
He was better in the first film, Pitch Black. I thought he was good in PB.

el barto_1
he can't act and non of his movies are any good, exept saving privat Ryan where he was a bifigure

MildPossession
He can act, just not amazing. Pitch Black was a perfect sci fi film.

Cinemaddiction
I've enjoyed most of his movies, but the ones that stand out would be Knockaround Guys, Pitch Black, A Man Apart, and lastly, Chronicles of Riddick.

Red Superfly
Pitch Black is good. Everything else he's done sucks.

jaden101
loved pitch black and chronicles of riddick...especially the religious aspects of it...

saving private ryan was superb although he wasnt a major figure in it (it was his debut film though)

havent seen xXx and i didnt like fast and the furious

el barto_1
Originally posted by MildPossession

i CAN act to, but not amasing. ok Pitch Black was a pritty god film, bit that was not his doing. cronicles of riddic sucked shit worse then any other expensive movie

Myth
I HATE Vin Diesel! HATE!

forumcrew
has no one mentioned boiler room?

draconigena
Iron Giant

He didn't even have to act for that one, just talk big grin

jaden101
Originally posted by forumcrew
has no one mentioned boiler room?

i only saw that the once late at night on channel 4...it had a surprisingly big name cast with ben affleck and giovanni ribisi

i hadn't even heard of it before until i saw it that night...good film though

mardook
Originally posted by MildPossession

Pitch Black sucked... the movie was just Twohy's treatment for Alien 3. Anyway, I liked Vin in Saving Private Ryan. I also like him in that one movie where he gets raped with a cactus... jk. evil face

ragesRemorse
knockaround guys, a man apart, pitch black, and of course boiler room are all damn good movies and in some are n part due to diesel.

riddick65
chronicals of riddick and pitchblack

Deathblow
N/A

jason maddox
i have to say pitch black,chronicles of riddick,and knockaround guys

SnakeEyes
Chronicles Of Riddick and the Iron Giant

newmmz
the iron giant rocked me

MildPossession
Honey, Pitch Black was nothing at all like Alien 3, or Alien films for that matter, don't know why people keep comparing it and saying it's an Alien rip off.

SithSpy
Knockaround guys Hands down

PINBALL
hes not a good actor ive only seen him in saving private ryan and xXx and he blew

TheFanboy
I liked the movie Riddick alot and Vin was a big reason I'll admit.

Diesel fan
xXx and nock around guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.