Cosmic Spiderman vs Kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Cosmic Spiderman vs Kryptonian.....but are more powerful then Silver Surfer.....who wins?

Quick Freeze
i say cosmic spidey. although kryrptonian is more powerful, cosmic spidey was in that guise a lot longer than supes, therefore he has more expreience with it, therefore he has better control over it. superman only had the power cosmic for no more than 10 pages

gautam
yea...thast true....but then again superman doesnt need to know his powers that well...even a fraction of it is enough to beat spidey......remember he was the most powerful herald ever.....and plus he probly got some feel of how to use his powers when galactus gave him his powers

Sentry
He was not the most powerful herald ever. Tyrant was the most powerful herald ever.

K Von Doom
Tyrant wasn't a herald

JWangSDC
uhm, Who is the kryptonian? Sounds like he's superman as Galactus' herald? WHEN THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?

gautam
in a crossover....and yea tyrant was never a herald

Sentry
My bad. Galactus created Tyrant. I think the Destroyer was Galactus's most powerful herald. The Destroyer would kick the Last Kryptonian's a$$.

JWangSDC
Uhh really? IN a crossover? I would have never guessed.

I meantL WHICH CROSSOVER>

and I'm betting on cosmic spidey. He's more powerful than silver surfer

Originally posted by gautam
in a crossover....and yea tyrant was never a herald

radioboy121
The Kryptonian would win, though he was hardly really illustrated in the comic.

Originally posted by JWangSDC
Uhh really? IN a crossover? I would have never guessed.

I meantL WHICH CROSSOVER>

and I'm betting on cosmic spidey. He's more powerful than silver surfer

There was a crossover of the Fantastic Four and Superman where Superman was made into a golden colored herald of Galactus. It started when Superman was trying to get revenge on Galactus believing he was responsible for destroying his homeworld.

Sentry
Cosmic Spiderman was uber powerful, and I think he has what it takes to take the Kryptonian down.

GalacticStorm
"I think the Destroyer was Galactus's most powerful herald. The Destroyer would kick the Last Kryptonian's a$$."

Please dont tell me youre on about the asgaredian desyroer even wiv my drunk self i find that ridiculous. I'll own u 2moz thats so stupid i'll school u in the morning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.