Is your X-Box possissed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Lotus
if I leave my xbox at the menu I hear voices.. what about u?

sith_darth_jay
huh

hotsauce6548
Yeah, my friend told me about this, so I tried it and it's true.

If you leave the menu on for a bit, you start to hear voices saying stuff in strange languages.

Kenshinswife
omg, thats creepy.....too bad i dont have a x-box

Darth Maverick
i hear them sounds, i didnt think its voices, i thought it was freaky sound effects, its still a little weird though

TrAnCeDuO
yes i was over at dark lotus's house when this happened. to me it sounds like its saying "f*ck off!" and "my life for your life" the rest isnt legible enough to understand. does anyone else know of this?

and dark i have to ask again...WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THE HAUNTED STUFF!?its not fair!!!>_<

hotsauce6548
What do you mean, haunted stuff?

That happens on every XBox.

TrAnCeDuO
its an in-joke(dont ask) shifty

long pig
Its the sound of microsofts implanted spy tool! they know who you are!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Is that what it is I thought its just noise from somewhere damn is that creepy or what? Got to try it to see if it is my X Box

dark1365
Waste of time....

Diesel fan
oh my god I have been hearing them also any ideas as to what the hell it is - to me it sounds like an alien crossed with some 1 from vietnam

Diesel fan
oh my god I have been hearing them also any ideas as to what the hell it is - to me it sounds like an alien crossed with some 1 from vietnam

Diesel fan

Diesel fan
sorry about all the posts this compu nacked

ChickinMeat
man i hate it when that happens!

not the xbox thing, the multiple posts. i gtta try that xbox thing though, when i get to a friends with an xbox.

how long you gotta wait till weird noises start?

Diesel fan
not lng usually in few seconds - just turn the Tv up - its creepy

ZomBiE_HunTER
Does it work if I have the Xbox Live dashboard.

Diesel fan
possibly because I think it might have sum ick t do wi that - I was readin' this Xbox mag and it had a comp in it about some fightin' game Soul Calibour I think and he person wi the most wins, wins the comnp - BUT the mag said that they would no if ya cheated - so that was pretty weird i MEAN HOW ELSE COULD THEY ACTUALLY NO IF THEY WEREN'T THERE WI CHA so maybe it has sumn ick ta do wi xbox live shifty

linkslittlehelp
dude you guys are idiots its sposed to do that its not possesed

TrAnCeDuO
whatever its still creepy!

Machete_Guy
This could be part of the microsoft conspiracy...first the console....then....the universe.

DracotheDragon
I was also with Dark Lotus and Trance, and trust me, the thing about it being possessed is an inside joke, so don't worry about it. His PC is definitely Possessed though, tell 'em Dark Lotus.

Robo-Chocobo
oh how foolish of you all....voices don't make a Xbox possessed...

Mass disc read errors, game freezes, corrupted hard drives, and evil controllers make it posed.......

Morgoths_Wrath
sometimes my xbox gets crazy and spits out discs at my face

Machete_Guy
sometimes my xbox abuses me for pressing the "eject" button heaps

forumcrew
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
s your X-Box possissed?

i thought he was asking if my x-box was pissed at first.. i was like at who?

DracotheDragon
blink

TrAnCeDuO
one time i was at dark lotus's house playing halo. I was searching for another warthog and i kep asking myself out loud" where is it!?" and one of the marines replied"over there!" and i said "where!?" "there!" then i found it...

Revan X
All of them Make noise just like it when you go to the language selection select the Korean one and it says something.

DaRk Lotus
well my xbox name is cupid as for my computer that is really ****ed up.if you typed j3gto it spells out some stuff about me

DracotheDragon
actually Dark, it was vbto, not j3tgo, ^_^

Darth Vicious
Mines modded, yeah baby!

DaRk Lotus
well Draco it does not mater at all. But it does say stuff. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.