Flash Vs Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Flash Vs Magneto.

Mainstream
they fought yesterday outside my house....Flash was hitting Magneto so fast I though a gang was beating him up. seriously Magneto I would think.

nigel45
Does Magneto start out in the air? Is it a featureless environment? Should we assume Flash can run to Walgreens and steal some Legos to build a tower structure to reach Magneto?

Lol, sorry, just important questions when Flash is involved.

demigawd
lol. If Magic is #1 on the Demigawd hates to debate list, then Lightspeed is #2. Screw this thread!

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. If Magic is #1 on the Demigawd hates to debate list, then Lightspeed is #2. Screw this thread!
ohh common

demigawd
Fine. Flash runs into Magneto's forcefield, getting thrown back for miles, so fast that he flies into orbit, where he suffocates and dies.

kgkg
what if he breaks the force field , or just goes inside since he lowers his mass , then give Magneto few punches???

i though you said flash can go through walls

Cosmic Cube
Magneto's "force field" isn't a force field. It's an field of sheer magnetic force. Flash isn't getting through that. He'll just get catapulted backwards.

Mainstream
true...someone call Bart...I think it's time for a new Flash.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
what if he breaks the force field , or just goes inside since he lowers his mass , then give Magneto few punches???

i though you said flash can go through walls

Flash can go through walls, not force fields. Flash cannot alter his mass, he can vibrate his molecules. No way Flash is breeching Magneto's magnetic field.

mr.smiley
i don't see flash winning this at all.
i mean if magneto met flash it would be more like magneto vs the justice league

ragesRemorse
i dont see magneto catching flash, not even with a pair of nike's

Cosmic Cube
Lift Flash off of the ground, and he goes from the Fastest Man Alive to the Most Helpless Man Alive.

ragesRemorse
lift flash how?

Xplosive
Magneto takes it, but it could be problem, beaucse Flash could avoid him at anytime easily. And Magneto can become tired very quickly, but anyway Magneto takes it.

GalacticStorm
lift flash how?

The iron in his blood. Thats also how he could kill him

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
lift flash how?

The iron in his blood. Thats also how he could kill him If Magneto strikes him down Flash will become more powerful than Magneto can ever imagine.

GalacticStorm
LOL

Swanky-Tuna
I bet dollars to donuts they'll make Wally a being of pure speed force if he dies only for him to end up human again and the whole thing written off.

nigel45
Hahaha. As it has many times before.

Legion of Doom
Magneto will use a vaccum to suck Flash like what he did to Phoenix.

Juntai
lol, you just said Magneto would suck Flash.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
lift flash how?

The iron in his blood. Thats also how he could kill him Technically speaking it's completely impossible, the iron in your blood could barely form a grain of sand or so. But hey, it's comics.

And on the same note, if Flash vibrated out of tune with this dimension, would Magneto still be able to effect him?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Juntai
Technically speaking it's completely impossible, the iron in your blood could barely form a grain of sand or so. But hey, it's comics.

And on the same note, if Flash vibrated out of tune with this dimension, would Magneto still be able to effect him?

No, he wouldn't.

Moving from the off - Flash steals Magneto's speed before Mag's can do anything at all. smile

What's Mag's gonna do then?

Nothing...

Grimm22
All Flash needs is 2 seconds to steal Magnetos helmet and wack him on the head with it. laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by kgkg
Flash Vs Magneto.

Uh...I don't see anywhere on this original post saying that Magneto starts out with his magnetic shield up.

So, with that said, Flash literally destroys him hundreds of times over before Magneto even realizes that he's been dead for a whole second.

Yea, I dunno if that made sense or not. But it doesn't matter. Flash wins 10/10.

batdude123
Flash wins this one 10/10. While Magneto is a VERY powerful mutant, he simply does not have the reflexes to keep up with Flash. no

Legion of Doom
Well...Magneto still have his shield

Black Adam
Flash 10/10

TheKahn
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...I don't see anywhere on this original post saying that Magneto starts out with his magnetic shield up.

So, with that said, Flash literally destroys him hundreds of times over before Magneto even realizes that he's been dead for a whole second.

Yea, I dunno if that made sense or not. But it doesn't matter. Flash wins 10/10.

Very good point. Add to that the ability of the Flash to steal his opponent's speed and I think this would be a very one-sided fight.

superman41082
I don't care what the Flash respect thread says, I think people overestimate Flash. First off, people act like him unleashing his power doesn't hurt him, and it does. If Flash unleashes everything he kills both of them, but we all know Wally is a reserved kind of guy anyways. He chills, and he'd be nice when he faught Magneto. Magneto would not be. Magneto could easily win, although it's true that in some cases Flash would win easy. I'll say dead eve, 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.