powerless Cable vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
rules: no outside help and only using weopeons from our time and 1 hour prep time.

Cosmic Cube
Cable gets punished.

Mainstream
hmmmmm.

Cosmic Cube
No strength/psionics? Punisher's a better fighter.

Mainstream
according to the information guide they both rank a 6 out of 7....their pretty even in the skill department. fighting18

Cosmic Cube
Oh, never mind. embarrasment

Mainstream
okay Punisher.....for now.

leonheartmm
no way, even without his super strength, cable is 6'7 in height and even his natural muscles are MUCH bigger than punisher, plus hes a better fighter than punisher and is more skilled at using weaponry and has much greater expirience.

Scoobless
but Punisher's nastier

Mainstream
True..but Cable isn't exactly mr. sunshine himself. glare

srankmissingnin
Punisher would win, with prep time he is surprisingly crafty and he can take a beating better then Cable.

Mainstream
are you saying Frank would "deconnect" Cable.

Scoobless
he could just throw a magnetic mine that would stick onto Cable's arm..... hehehe

laughing blowup laughing Happy Dance big grin stick out tongue

Mainstream
damn techno organic virus.

leonheartmm
actually, magnets work on specific metals, i dont think theyd work on cable's arm, plus if were talkin about weapons than cable has nastier big ass guns than punisher cud imagine

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually, magnets work on specific metals, i dont think theyd work on cable's arm, plus if were talkin about weapons than cable has nastier big ass guns than punisher cud imagine

no go bro......

Originally posted by Mainstream
rules: no outside help and only using weopeons from our time and 1
hour prep time.

only weapons in use are the ones Punisher is trained with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.