Utapau: The Ultimate Jedi Trap! *spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
So. As the weeks go by, we've been realising more and more how incredible Utapau is going to be.

After beginning to read the chapter "Death on Utapau" in the Revenge of the Sith Novel, i'm pretty convinced that it's going to be the greatest battle scene in any Star Wars Film.

I started this thread for the sole purpose of discussing this incredible part of Revenge of the Sith.

NoFate007
I haven't read the book or anything, and I don't know much about the battles and such since a lot of it hasn't been seen in hyperspace and whatnot...but I have a feeling that everything in this movie will be awesome, and it'll just keep toppling the previous scene.

thejeditraitor
so tell us what happens!!

and the book and the movie are totally different btw.

Mist
yeah, i cant wait for utapau.....i havent read anything from the book or graphic novel, but from what ive heard here....its gonna be so sweet.

obiwan just goes ballistic against swarms of droids, and then grievous himself. gonna be kick ass for obi fans.

and then the boga chase against grievous's wheel bike.......if all this is in the movie...im gonna piss my pants...big grin

GCG
i was assuming that Utapau had those massive Holes , to conceal Star Ships (similar to the ones we saw at the Battle of Geonosis in AOTC)

macgeek2005
The book and the movie are completely different?

SuperFooB
Ya the Utapau sequence was one of the best parts of the book, but I'm pretty sure the Mace/Palp and Obi/Ani duel will be better than this.

macgeek2005
Well.. the Obi/Ani is gonna be the best thing in any film. He cant screw that up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.