That 70's Show...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

somenoise
This show is one of my favorites, since it debuted in 1998 and became a hit, with a unique funny take on everyday life during the decade of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, the era of Led Zeppelin, Tab cola and Farrah Fawcett posters..hahahahaha...
And now, the serie has more than 100 episodes ...wow!!! But I saw Fox is already releasing it on dvd, the first, is out, and the second season, is coming out next week, on April 19th ...
I like it, it comes with lots of bonus material and etc... It's definitely a release that I'm looking out big grin
anyone else into That 70's Show?

GCG
yeah ! and eric's obsession on Star Wars.....preferring to have a Millenium Falcon model kit reather than a night with donna

SnakeEyes
Oh man, do I love this show...

Acherontia
Let us resumer the Show. "I love you" "After all I don't" "I love him more then you, its over" " Is till Love you after all" "I don't want to be Second " I kick your ass" "Good bye" "I still like you after all" "Lets get married" "after all It was a bad idea" "You nkow what we should get married" "Yay" "end".

I still like it, Even thought theya re running out of ideas and really stretching the show. By that I mean the get Lindsay Lohan and other celebrities to keep people intrested. And That they repeat shows, even thought they are "new".

Miss_Faye
That show rocks!!

BOPRecruit 16
one of my favorite scenes and quotes of all time:

(Kelso's friends drop him off at the Police Academy)
Eric (to Kelso): Here's some cookies so that you can make some friends.
Kelso: Thanks, man!

Hyde: Hey, Kelso! I love you!
Eric: Love you, honey!
Fez: I love you the most!

Eric: Dude, Fez, we were just kidding!

brad555

Swanky-Tuna
It's a Vista Cruiser. You can literally cruise the vistas.

SnakeEyes
Fez on helium... Good times...

crickey77
Fez is hilarious... I remember the first time I saw Wilmer out of character - he really pulls of the Fez thing well.

PeaveyROcker
i love that 70's show. i have the first season on DVD and now im going to buy the second.the show is just so unique and has great plots and funny moments. i posted a thread o that 70's show being cancled a couple of weeks ago. im real dissapointed. but they wouldv had to move on sooner or later so i guess ill live.

SnakeEyes
did That 70's Show get cancelled? I thought there were still new episodes on Wednesdays?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.