Old-school Matrix Fan Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27410L0X0EILM045ZJHZM0REYQ

This is the entire reason I had joined KMC.. in order to show off my teaser. But in the midst of this, the official trailer came out. So my measly thread was overrun, and forever lost. But I figured I'd repost it for the veterains, and for the newcomers, to see what it was like two years ago stick out tongue

It's comprised of the leaked TV spots, some of which never truly got aired, and the sample version of Neodammerung. Still an awesome trailer, got me completely pumped to watch my DVDs happy

Lana
Hahaha....I remember downloading this waaaaaaaaaaaay back in November 2003....laughing

JKozzy
Heh, t'was a good trailer. I was gonna correct you and say September, but you joined in November stick out tongue... I posted it two months prior.. man I was obsessed over these movies.. but now I'm back to Star Wars stick out tongue

Korri
Oh the memories! eek!

MC Mike
Yes I do remember...

neo121
neo lives in england laughing out loud cool

Korri
no expression?

Lana
WTF?!

I miss back when this forum was active, and the posters had brains.

Korri
ninja Sorry Lana i'll leave..

Lana
I didn't mean YOU, Korri cry

Korri
oh right its just usually when people say "no brains" i automatically assume they are talking about me laughing out loud

MC Mike
Remember Cifer I think it was... that bastard had a riddle in every damn post. erm

Lana
I think I remember that...

I miss the old group...like The Omega and JediHDM...they were awesome...smart as hell, too.

Korri
I still talk to JediHDM via AOL big grin

sith_darth_jay
whoa...........

Man! you got some talent for editing....

I remember when all i breathed was Matrix.....

but SW resurfaced and I've bee away from this forum too long

..... the memories..

*shoots mike* big grin

JohnConstantine
ya, i remember like in June/July of '03. This was the most popular forum at the time. Now, theres only like 5 posts a day.

Prod
NIce trailer Jkozzy!!!

MC Mike
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
whoa...........

Man! you got some talent for editing....

I remember when all i breathed was Matrix.....

but SW resurfaced and I've bee away from this forum too long

..... the memories..

*shoots mike* big grin

So many resurrections on that one! Oh man...

Lana
Originally posted by JohnConstantine
ya, i remember like in June/July of '03. This was the most popular forum at the time. Now, theres only like 5 posts a day.

Ahhh, yes...back when only the GDF and OTF had more posts than this forum....

cry

Korri
November 03 was chaos laughing out loud

Clavis
it made me cry and long back to old times no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Korri
November 03 was chaos laughing out loud

That was when I joined! big grin

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by MC Mike
So many resurrections on that one! Oh man...

I know ...

sad

....I miss this forum

Clavis
man we should start posting again but its just so hard now weve talked about everything already and.. theres no ARG on that we can solve together.. man I miss those days

Lana
I know.....there's nothing left that we haven't discussed already.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.