Smallville and Superman Returns to Crossover?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy

tomwellin
I think that clark will learn to fly as he matures. or lois will die. If he does learn to fly and becomes a reporter for the daily planet I think that Tom welling will play the part of superman in the movie so it will continue from smallville when it ends and into the life of superman as a man not a teenager.

K3VIL
Yes but they must put Tom Welling in the role of Superman and pull out the guy they choose for that role.He doesn't fit with the character.He looks like someone that can be Booster Gold or Guy Gardner, he's not Superman.

hotsauce6548
Nah ah, check out Cristopher Reeves. I think the new Superman looks good for the character.

sexylexy32
I think in Season 5 they will focus more on Clark's maturity and becoming Superman and kindle a little romance with Lex and Lana. I know ,they need to take that goofball out of the Superman Returns, and put TW in!

TheFanboy
Sigh, I read on KryptonSite that this quote isn't real. sad

pr1983
Tom welling is no superman, superboy yes...

lois dying would be awful silly... i think they'll just use a flashback to something lex or clark does in smallville... like how lex turned evil, and incorporate it into superman 5...

Smallville_FaN
hello guys i am smallville _ fan and iam from the netherlands and i LOVE SMALLVILLE!

neo7822
all i know is that they are coming out with a set of three new superman movies.1and2 are just supes as a hero and the third is him after being gone for six years straight

TheFanboy
Originally posted by neo7822
all i know is that they are coming out with a set of three new superman movies.1and2 are just supes as a hero and the third is him after being gone for six years straight

Uh I think you're wrong there. The next one 'Superman Returns' is where he comes back afer 6 years of being gone and the next two would probaly be about him just being a hero.

REMY-SALINAS
I'm pretty sure chronic got it right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.