Rots Spoilers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chuanfashou69
Just wanted to say the mods here suck ass ... Lancewindu especially ... and that this site is about as worthless as supershadow.com. Whats really the difference? You people steal spoilers from mf.com, Mickey steals spoilers from mf.com. At lest when I go to supershadow.com I dont have to read countless bullshit mods telling people not to start new threads. So to sum it all up ... You people suck ... Mods lick each other in the ass ... and ... well ... thats about it.

Goodnight

Mist
hi, thanks for your worthless opinion. theres the door, use it.
*waves goodbye*

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by chuanfashou69
Just wanted to say the mods here suck ass ... Lancewindu especially ... and that this site is about as worthless as supershadow.com. Whats really the difference? You people steal spoilers from mf.com, Mickey steals spoilers from mf.com. At lest when I go to supershadow.com I dont have to read countless bullshit mods telling people not to start new threads. So to sum it all up ... You people suck ... Mods lick each other in the ass ... and ... well ... thats about it.

Goodnight

Hooray for me licking other mods asses!

BTW, don't start new threads. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.