Dungeons and Dragons Characters Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire

Fire
Let me know if there is anything incorrect wiv this info guys

rusky
coool big grin so in my case a sneak attack is actually HARDER to land smile)

P.s. As I said, I'm only familiar with NW nights take on the rules mostly so... don't I get my charisma modifier added to the saves ?

Fire
well actualy yea rusky unless you are flanked ofc.

You'll get your charisma mod to your saves later on (need a higher level)

Trickster
I don't suppose you could explain in thread how casting spells works Fire?

So when I forgot, which I will do, I don't have to come annoy you on MSN.

rusky
If I'm not mistaken, since u'r a sorc, casting is as easy as picking a spell from u'r repretoaire and "shooting" it .. u don't have to memorize them ...
Also, u get u'r spells every time u level, and u can't learn them from scrolls.
Check out u'r char, u'll see the spells u have listed there...
U'll prolly want some more details (stats) on them though..

Fire
he already choose his spells and Rusky is right Trickster you just tell me which spell you want to cast et voila it is done

Trickster
Arcane Magic

Ah right - was confused by D&D on the computer... Spells fail on that sometimes.

Spellcasting
All spells succeed automatically unless the magic-user is wearing armour, or is somehow distracted or impeded from completing it.

Silent Spell
Also I have silent spell, which Fire is explaining to me. BTW I'm just making this for my own reference.

It goes basically like this.

All spells need words to be cast. This means that many people believe that by simply stopping a magic-user from speaking, they also stop him from utilising his magic. With silent spell, however, the magic-user can cast without speaking, enabling him to escape what could otherwise be a tricky situation. Of course, this has it's hindrances - spells become more difficult.
Rules-wise, this means that casting a spell without it's vocal component increases the level of the spell by one (e.g. a Level 0 spell becomes level 1). This takes up that slot. A practical example is below;
Ander (whilst Level 1) has, stupidly, been taken captive by a group of Vash's vengeful victims. Suprisingly, one of the victims was a minor wizard, who upon sensing Ander's magic cast a spell of silence on the cell he's placed in.

Stuck in his cell, Ander can see the key to the lock. After pacing a while, the perfect solution comes to him. By casting the spell Mage Hand silently, he can take the key and unlock the cell, thereby setting himself free. He does so and escapes! As he leaves the cell he finds he can speak again. On the way out he casts Magic Missile once and Feather Fall. As Mage Hand counted as a level 1 spell, he now has no level 1 spells left, but still has all his 5 level 0 spells.

d&d sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! runescape rules!!!!!!!! d&d sucks big floppy donkey ding dong!!!!! ahahahahahaha

SpikeSpiegel
Right then...immature n00bs aside, have you put my character data up yet?

DarkDethbringer
i'm not in there sad

Fire
Originally posted by Avatar bizatch
d&d sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! runescape rules!!!!!!!! d&d sucks big floppy donkey ding dong!!!!! ahahahahahaha

Coming from a 15 year old that doesn't really says much

Fire
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
i'm not in there sad

Cause you're not in the game yet, and Dark I have questions for you in the creation thread, I need those answered before I can put you in

Trickster
Hey! I'm 15!

Who is Sarwyn's favoured enemy?

Fire
Favored Enemy: Magical beasts

aanathan
hey waht about my profile

Fire
well it'll have to wait till you are in the game stick out tongue and post your character in the right thread (not started by me) called Dungeons and Dragons Character Creation something something....

aanathan
hmm did ya get my info?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.