ROTS rated PG-13 for Sci Fi violence and some intense images(link inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
While I dont know how official this is, or if has been posted before but here.

http://aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=19860

SithSpy
well how official it is depends on their source, but it sounds about right

ickeris2003
Read that yesturday but I think they might be right about it! I think its awesome its getting a pg-13 rating, this movie is going to kick ass big time

PVS
AICN is garbage
whether or not what they print happens to be accurate,
much of what they print is false.

Darth Maverick
if its a PG-13 in the US, it will be a '12' over here, thats great!

LanİeWindu™
Don't trust AICN.

ickeris2003
oki doki then stick out tongue

macgeek2005
We don't have to "trust" anybody. We know that it'll be PG-13.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by macgeek2005
We don't have to "trust" anybody. We know that it'll be PG-13.

That is pretty much a given.

kiadimundijedi
OLD NEWS ROCKS MY WORLD

achtung baby

The Ones
YAY!

macgeek2005
What???? It's PG?

tpaquin
Who cares? It's just an advisory. It changes NOTHING about a movie.

macgeek2005
what's the mean?

nigeyo2000
to be confirmed

but from seeing all trailers it aint a kids film, so a 12 is more like it (in the UK)

XX Emperor XX
I too enjoy old news kiadimundijedi big grin

macgeek2005
It had better be PG-13. And in fact, if George REALLY put his mind into this movie, and made it what it ultimetaly should be, it would be R.

hunchy
There is already a thread for this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t31546.html

and not only would a Star Wars movie never get an R Macgeek, but if it did, you wouldn't be old enough to see it anyways.

Darth Maverick
Originally posted by macgeek2005
It had better be PG-13. And in fact, if George REALLY put his mind into this movie, and made it what it ultimetaly should be, it would be R.

erm oooooooook

macgeek2005
Well... the whole choking padme scene, combined with burning up in lava, umm....lots of limbs getting chopped off, very very deep emotions, and the raid on the jedi temple (if they don't do the tusken raider thing again), done right, should be R.

hunchy
Wow....You have just done it for me now MacGeek. From that quote alone above, I would never trust your taste in anything. Did you guys all know that "very very deep emotions" should get a movie an R rating? Because I did not. Not only that, but I don't believe these movies have "very very deep emotions". If Hayden Christensen wasn't so wooden maybe. But if you are moved by these movies, than you have a big problem.

No MacGeek, obviously you are not of the age to see R films, thus you should know that what you listed above is totally okay in a PG-13 movie.

macgeek2005
okay..... fine. i get the idea.

ccoo
I love the fact that this movie is PG-13. People are going overboard with the Rated R stuff. What this means is that this movie is made for the original trilogy generation in their late 20's - early 30's. It will harkin back to more of the style of ESB & ANH. After ESB, each movie had a little kiddie stuff to appeal to a mass audience. Don't get me wrong I still love every Star Wars movie, but the first two were the most serious, and by the looks of this movie, it will be armageddon!

LandoSpeeder2
The real source, http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=32813

macgeek2005
AWESOME!

hunchy
Originally posted by ccoo
I love the fact that this movie is PG-13. People are going overboard with the Rated R stuff. What this means is that this movie is made for the original trilogy generation in their late 20's - early 30's. It will harkin back to more of the style of ESB & ANH. After ESB, each movie had a little kiddie stuff to appeal to a mass audience. Don't get me wrong I still love every Star Wars movie, but the first two were the most serious, and by the looks of this movie, it will be armageddon!

I totally agree.

JKozzy
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
The real source, http://www.dailyherald.com/search/searchstory.asp?id=32813 Hell yes.

CBright7831
I don't know why everyone is jumping up and down like school girls over this for.

"EW! EW! STAR WARS GOT A PG-13 RATING! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YIPPE WAHOO!"

JKozzy
I don't see anyone jumping up and down like school girls over this, myself. Everyone's just glad that it made the PG-13.

LandoSpeeder2
Can't a guy give out his own appinion (mine was feck yeah).

Sith Master X
Has it been officially announced at the OS?

JKozzy
No, but nothing's officially announced there until everyone else already knows it.

barrakuchi2
i tha it was gonna be a PG-16 happy

Sith Master X
True, I just don't trust anything until I see it posted there. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.