Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DenKi
Just got the game afew days ago its great! , Post your thoughs about the game!

st41k3r
i havent played it yet but iv heard its really good and the graghics are rally good!

Magee
I never really got into the whole thing about being in the jungle, it felt weird until the second time through where i loved every bit of it. The MGS story lines r just the best out there. Young Ocelot was well cool lol, he was like snakes unofficial aprentice wink

jaden101
i cant get into it at all...ive tried a few times from the start but it just bores me to tears...then i end up skipping all the cut scenes which makes the story totally pointless and irrelevant and then i get even more bored and switch off

Sun Ce
Your missing the point boyo, if u have played all the other mgs games u will want to play this because its gonna reviel the games truth, me thinks, not played it yet but i'm getting it soon.

Jedi_Snake
I love the MGS series...I loved Metal Gear Solid and loved the second one and Snake Eater is awesome!! I beat the game and somehow I got stealth without shooting any of the frogs...so there must be another way to get it besides shooting the frogs, cuz I have only heard that you can get stealth by shooting the 64 frogs...heh...definitely a fun game...cant wait for MGS4!!! Its too bad the original snake had to go bad...heh...I hope Solid Snake doesnt end up like the original Snake...heh...I loved it though at the end of MGS3 when he got the title of Big Boss! haha!!!

JToTheP
It's worlds better then 2, and Big Boss is better then Snake imo. I think it's a LITTLE easy though, even when I played Hard for fun, but oh well, anything is better then 2.

JToTheP
Originally posted by jaden101
i cant get into it at all...ive tried a few times from the start but it just bores me to tears...then i end up skipping all the cut scenes which makes the story totally pointless and irrelevant and then i get even more bored and switch off

You sound like someone who absolutely loved that trash that was Metal Gear Solid 2. MGS3 is AS GOOD as the (ORIGINAL!!) Metal Gear Solid on PSX, not that Twin Snakes garbage. I may actually start to play MGS3 again soon, although I'm over half-way through DMC3 on Normal, in Chapter 2-3 I think of RE4 on Pro, and Manhunt which I've been hacking at for the longest time.

mr.smiley
i love snake eater!
that theme song is awesome!

ScarFace Clone
Yes it is^. But i Just love the series and i think that snake eater is a very good addition. i beat it in 2 days! i know i couldnt put it down. it took me 14 hours and 37 mins. i know thats a long time for a mgs lover but half the time i was going around doing stupid stuff. but i downloaded the mummy camo kinda cool but the best game ever!

jaden101
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Your missing the point boyo, if u have played all the other mgs games u will want to play this because its gonna reviel the games truth, me thinks, not played it yet but i'm getting it soon.

yeah i know...but if the point wasn't so long and boring and...pointless...then i wouldn't miss it

im going to give it another go soon though

mr.smiley
snake eater had some awesome twist in the story line

Gryn Jabar
Some bits were amazing, some were absolutely BS (flying chairs anyone?)

JToTheP
It's called a VIDEO GAME. I knew you wouldn't see that once I saw your Location.

Phoenix Aska
it's not that good..

it goes back into the past...but it's still fun

and there's lots of cutscenes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.