Silver Surfer & Thor vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Silver Surfer & Thor vs JLA

JLA: Superman , Flash , Green Lantern(hal , kyle) , WW , MM , Batman

nigel45
Surfer and Thor demolish them.

Linkalicious
JLA wins.

Thor and SS are strong enough to kick the sh!t out of JLA, but they lack the intelligence needed to plan a well thought out attack. JLA would have a plan and teamwork.

nigel45
Wait so were assuming prep time here?

the Darkone
Thor and silver surfer would kick shit of the jla. The jla will be picking themselves of the ground and lickin their battle sars.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by nigel45
Wait so were assuming prep time here?

why do you assume that the JLA would need "prep-time" in order to make a plan and execute it?

95% of the planning they do is on the fly.

Prep time would be like running off to get the Ultimate Nullifier....JLA wouldn't need to do that.

Jason8200
Not just 2 GLs but two of the strongest ones ever... add one last sun of Krypton who has beat the hell out of Hulk a couple times... plus a crazy bra burning amazonian woman... Martian Manhunter who has almost wevery power any one superhero can have... and Batman (who really would not do much except maybe help come up with a plan unless he is just there to play decoy).

GLs can give Superman a shield to make him not be hurt by magic. They can travel as fast as the Surfer in space.

JLA would treat Thor and SS like the red headed step children noone loves. (Except for Nigel... I think he wants to have Thor's baby.)

nigel45
Originally posted by Linkalicious
why do you assume that the JLA would need "prep-time" in order to make a plan and execute it?

95% of the planning they do is on the fly.

Prep time would be like running off to get the Ultimate Nullifier....JLA wouldn't need to do that.

Relax, I was just asking a question.

And there won't be a lot of "on the fly" time when Surfer and Thor are doing everything they can to beat the crap out of the JLA.

nigel45
Originally posted by Jason8200
JLA would treat Thor and SS like the red headed step children noone loves. (Except for Nigel... I think he wants to have Thor's baby.)

Very mature. I support him in one thread, and I "want to have his baby"? Does that mean you want to have Superman's baby? Sheesh.

Your whole argument is based on the belief that the JLA would be able to take control of the battle quickly, and then work out a plan after that. Yeah, let's see that work against someone who rivals Flash in speed, and someone who's a god.

kgkg
i don't understand why people are attacking other members just cuz they vote for someone they don't like.

but nigel45 you might want to explain a bit more , because it pisses people off.

gautam
a gl(kyle) protected MM and Superman can easly take out thor.....Hal in the mean time is keeping sufer busy.....then MM and supes come to help him....and then kyle also steps in....its 2 gls supes and martian....i think they can take him

nigel45
Originally posted by kgkg
i don't understand why people are attacking other members just cuz they vote for someone they don't like.

but nigel45 you might want to explain a bit more , because it pisses people off.

I understand that it pisses SOME people off, doesn't mean I have to go and explain my opinion for them, because that's all I was doing, stating my opinion.

But whatever.

Individually, both Thor and Surfer should be able to defeat any of the JLA'ers mentioned. Put them together, I think it would be enough to tackle this entire team, because A.) SS and Thor have enough speed and durability to match anyone on the JLA, B.) The JLA has on several occasions shown that they are unprepared for enemies that they don't know enough about, C.) Any construct made by either of the GL's would be hard pressed to resist destruction by the power cosmic, and finally D.) There is no prep, meaning the usefullness of Batman goes out the window, and the League finds itself unprepared to combat two of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe.

DigiMark007
I think the numbers of the JLA would eventually help. No one is going to take this fight in a minute (GL shields, MM, etc would see to that) and Thor is only around Superman's equal (albeit with some Superman-killing magic).

But I think the JLA would have enough to take these two down.

-DM

savagerampage
The power cosmic is far too much for the justice jerks to handle

juggernaut74
No way in hell are these two gonna take the JLA. Too many guys to handle. Superman could take Thor while the rest handle Norrin. Sh!t GL Hal could take Surfer by himself. Kyle is no match for Surfer but if Hal is on the team no biggie. Flash, WW, Manhunter & Batman dont even need to intervene in this one.

Quick Freeze
thor and ss -->bash raygun <--JLA

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
No way in hell are these two gonna take the JLA. Too many guys to handle. Superman could take Thor while the rest handle Norrin. Sh!t GL Hal could take Surfer by himself. Kyle is no match for Surfer but if Hal is on the team no biggie. Flash, WW, Manhunter & Batman dont even need to intervene in this one.
Silver Surfer will Murder Hal or Kyle doesn't matter.

GalacticStorm
I luv u im 21 2eday im drunk i luv u aaaaalllllll

juggernaut74
Silver Surfer will Murder Hal or Kyle doesn't matter. oh, my bad.

pr1983
Numbers will play out eventually... individually Thor or Surfer could beat most of these, but all of them at the same time, i dont think so...

too many varied attacks imo...

Cosmic Cube
The Silver Surfer would take these clowns by himself. Thor can just chill out and throw a couple of godly essence blasts.

Hal = Surfer?

Really now?

One controls matter on a molecular scale, manipulates all forms of radiant kinetic energy, flies at greater than light speeds, and projects cosmic energy capable of leveling a mountain range.

The other has a ring that can make anything to do nearly anything, provided he has the willpower and imagination.

What will stop Surfer from KO'ing Hal at greater than light speed before he even powers up?

Surfer > Hal. Much, much > Hal.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jason8200
Not just 2 GLs but two of the strongest ones ever... add one last sun of Krypton who has beat the hell out of Hulk a couple times... plus a crazy bra burning amazonian woman... Martian Manhunter who has almost wevery power any one superhero can have...

Superman beat the Hell out of Hulk a couple times. Can you name those "couple of times?"

But then again, maybe Superman will beat both of them. He held his own against Galactus, right?

laughing

King Burger
Cosmic Cube is right.

If push came to shive, Silver Surfer can just blast a giant
Texas-sized crater where the JLA are standing.

nigel45
As several other have already stated, the GL's are NO match for Surfer. MM, Supes, and WW are the best hope for the JLA team, and they are just not enough.

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer zaps himself dry of the power cosmic pretty frequently. I most certainly think the combined efforts of both GLs could keep him at bay for as long as needed.

Put Superman and Wonderwoman on Thor and Thor is toast...with or without the crust.

Anyone willing to say "No prep time so Batman is a non-factor" just obviously isn't giving Batman enough credit. He's a member of the team because he can hold his own, I couldn't exactly name what role he would play, but I can guarentee he is vital to a JLA win.

Cosmic Cube
Silver Surfer zaps himself dry of the power cosmic pretty frequently. I most certainly think the combined efforts of both GLs could keep him at bay for as long as needed.

Put Superman and Wonderwoman on Thor and Thor is toast...with or without the crust.

Anyone willing to say "No prep time so Batman is a non-factor" just obviously isn't giving Batman enough credit. He's a member of the team because he can hold his own, I couldn't exactly name what role he would play, but I can guarentee he is vital to a JLA win.

Link, Batman and both of the GLs are dead within the first nanosecond of the fight.

Thor isn't even necessary.

Surfer's run out of power cosmic? Name an issue in which this occurs.

Regardless, he wouldn't run out in the second or two it takes to put down this team.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Link, Batman and both of the GLs are dead within the first nanosecond of the fight.

Regardless, he wouldn't run out in the second or two it takes to put down this team.
he did run out , even then he was match for GL in the crossover.

But he can always recharge.

how long does it take to go to the Sun,

if not he is gonna sucks superman for a boost lol.

Linkalicious

Actually...no they aren't dead within the first nanosecond of the fight, but I'm glad you felt compelled to share such a highly biased opinion with the group.

What's Surfer going to do...turn into a bomb? Or did the GL's forget their ring somehow? I missed the detail where you described how exactly two Green Laterns are going to die in a nanosecond to Silver Surfer when one GL lasted longer than that in a comic involving like 10 different DC vs. Marvel fights...each ending in one page.

Thor isn't necessary because he would flat out get killed by Wonder Woman and Superman. One on one against either of them, he wins, but he flat out loses when they double team him. I fail to see how Thor could triumph over the two.

Silver Surfer (2nd series) #85 Silver Surfer got into a fight in the previous comic that left him drained from using his cosmic energy, Wonderman and Storm (under Goddess' control) beat the ever loving crap out of him for most of the comic before it replenished itself. I'll have to look for more, but that's one off the top of my head.

nigel45
What's Surfer going to do...turn into a bomb? Or did the GL's forget their ring somehow? I missed the detail where you described how exactly two Green Laterns are going to die in a nanosecond to Silver Surfer when one GL lasted longer than that in a comic involving like 10 different DC vs. Marvel fights...each ending in one page.

I missed the detail where you described how exactly Batman is going to be a significant factor in this fight.

Jason8200
GLs can move faster than the speed of light also. They have to travel from their planet to recharge their rings on Oa. They can move as fast as their "WILL" will allow them. Some GLs are limited to lightspeed because they think thats the fastest anyone can possibly go.

Hal traveled to the 70th century before using his ring.

When DC and Marvel fought was one time Superman fought the Hulk. (One hit KO... lights out Hulk)

I can't find the issue number for the first time Superman and Hulk fought... but it pretty much ended in a stalemate because after days of fighting the Hulk finally calmed down when he ran out of energy and reverted back to Bruce Banner.

Learn more about GLs Cosmic... they can manipulate molecules also. Change their appearance... make inanimate objects animate. Make duplicates of themselves or others... time travel... create anything their imagination will allow them.

There is no way that Silver Surfer could fight and defeat two GLs at once. I will admit that he beat Kyle in DC vs Marvel... but that was a very inexperienced Kyle... and now look at how much Kyle has changed and he has actually mastered using his ring. Now you add Hal into that. Probably the greatest GL to ever live... has accomplished more than any other GL.

Linkalicious
You should have read that part more closely.

How was Thanos able to over throw the Pharoh in The End? The Pharoh was so powerful he could just kill Thanos in "a nanosecond."

How was Dr. Doom able to get on board Galactcus' ship to siphon energy in Secret Wars? Glactcus is so powerful he could kill Doom in "a nanosecond."

How come Batman is the one member of the JLA that could dismantle the rest? Every single member of the JLA is powerful enough to kill Batman in close to "a nanosecond."

Why didn't they? Because intelligence is the one thing that is greater than carrying a big gun. How is he going to do it? How does he always do it? The writer pulls a rabbit out of his hat and poof....Batman thinks of something.

I'm not a writer, I just know how the characters are written.

juggernaut74

What will stop Surfer from KO'ing Hal at greater than light speed before he even powers up?

The FLash will simply use the speedforce and steal his speed. That takes care of that. Then MM can go intangible and reach inside his head and squash his brain. When all of this is happening Thor will already be taking a nap courtesy of Superman again.

kgkg
The FLash will simply use the speedforce and steal his speed. That takes care of that. Then MM can go intangible and reach inside his head and squash his brain. When all of this is happening Thor will already be taking a nap courtesy of Superman again.
he won't be touching Surfer.

1) he is faster than Flash
2) he is in the air most of the time.

juggernaut74
he won't be touching Surfer.

He dont have to.

kgkg
He dont have to.

what are you talking about stealing speed.

Do you think flash will last long again't Silver Surfer??

without his speed he is just a man.

One blast and he is DOne.

Superman is also done.

now MM , GL , WW will put good fight

Cosmic Cube
Surfer flies his board into Flash at warp-speed, killing him before he can even think.

Next?

juggernaut74
Surfer flies his board into Flash at warp-speed, killing him before he can even think.

Next? I dont think so Cosmic. Flash can react just as fast as Surfer. By the time Surfer tries it he will fall of his board cause the speedforce would have already take his speed.

Cosmic Cube
I dont think so Cosmic. Flash can react just as fast as Surfer. By the time Surfer tries it he will fall of his board cause the speedforce would have already take his speed.

And how fast can Surfer react?

Before we go onto this tangent, why should we assume Flash can steal his speed? He couldn't steal Johnny Quick's speed.

kgkg
I dont think so Cosmic. Flash can react just as fast as Surfer. By the time Surfer tries it he will fall of his board cause the speedforce would have already take his speed.

how does that speedforce take speed? can you exlaim

surfer doesn't run over people , he uses cosmic blasts

juggernaut74
Well if he is attacking he wont have to react. It dont matter anyways how fast he can react he cannot stop his speed be taken unless he flys away and chickens out. Flash has the power to do this. He also has the power to lend his speed to teamates.

Cosmic Cube
Prove that Flash can take anyone's speed. He couldn't take Johnny Quick's speed.

BootlegBoys420
Hal, Kyle And Wally Hold Off Surfer While Diana, Clark And John Stomp Out Thor... Then They All Jump Surfer Like A Skinhead Caught In Harlem... And Batman Sits Back And Laughs THe Whole Time....

juggernaut74
how does that speedforce take speed? can you exlaim

I dont know honestly. Probably the same way it grants it. I just know he can do it cause he was gonna to it to Superman once.

Cosmic Cube
He was gonna do it?

Did he do it? Even if he did, does that prove he can take Surfer's speed?

No disrespect, but I'm tired of hearing myths about the almighty Flash.

juggernaut74
Prove that Flash can take anyone's speed. He couldn't take Johnny Quick's speed. If I remember right he was gonna do it to Superman about a year or so ago but didnt cause of the effects it would have at the speed they were running at.

juggernaut74

surfer doesn't run over people , he uses cosmic blasts Well Cosmic made that scenario, I didnt.

kgkg
If I remember right he was gonna do it to Superman about a year or so ago but didnt cause of the effects it would have at the speed they were running at.

ya but surfer speed is granted by Galactus.

So Flash can can steel anyone speed.

If so why wasn't he done this to Darkseid , DD and many other foes??

even if he can , Silver Surfer will beat Flash easily , because he commands his Surfer board which he controls which can go at any speed.

well then again The GLs and WW , MM can all jump Silver Surfer.

juggernaut74

even if he can , Silver Surfer will beat Flash easily , because he commands his Surfer board which he controls which can go at any speed.

well then again The GLs and WW , MM can all jump Silver Surfer. Well Speed is speed no matter who gave it to you or where it comes from. Alot of characters dont use their powers all of the time, not even Surfer.

BootlegBoys420
He was gonna do it?

Did he do it? Even if he did, does that prove he can take Surfer's speed?

No disrespect, but I'm tired of hearing myths about the almighty Flash.

Myths? Everything Flash Does Is In His Books...
You Wanna Talk About Myths On This Forum? All "Thor" Garbage THats Posted On This Forum... My Personnal Favorite Is The"Midgard Serpent" BS... Its All Good Though... People Like To Route For The Favorites... Its What Makes This Forum Fun...

juggernaut74
Another thing that needs to be discussed is teamwork. The JLA have been working together longer than anybody even the Avengers. Thor and Surfer spent most of their time fighting eachother. The teamwork of the JLA outclasses the guys no matter how powerful they are.

Cosmic Cube

well then again The GLs and WW , MM can all jump Silver Surfer.

The Silver Surfer is much too fast to be "jumped" by any of the JLA members. Telepathy doesn't work on him, WW wouldn't last two seconds, and neither would Superman. He's got the speed to KO all of them in the first nanoseconds of the fight.

Cosmic Cube
Another thing that needs to be discussed is teamwork. The JLA have been working together longer than anybody even the Avengers. Thor and Surfer spent most of their time fighting eachother. The teamwork of the JLA outclasses the guys no matter how powerful they are.

No time for teamwork. This isn't a JLA comic, and Surfer will be going all out. He'll blast a crater the size of Gotham City before they plan anything.

BootlegBoys420
Hes Not Faster Than The Flash... Its Just That Simple... Plus We All Know The Surfer Holds Back... Just Like Just About Every Other Heavyweight We Can Think Of... And If Were Going Into Not Holding Back... Let Clark Go Ballistic... Lets See Where This Fight Ends Up...

juggernaut74
No time for teamwork. This isn't a JLA comic, and Surfer will be going all out. He'll blast a crater the size of Gotham City before they plan anything. Oh, it must be a Silver Surfer comic. Your not even being rational.

Cosmic Cube
You obviously don't know anything about Surfer. He's lightyears faster than the Flash.

There will be no holding back in this fight.

Let Clark go ballistic. He'll be in the ICU along with Flash, WW, MM, GL, and Bats.

juggernaut74
The Silver Surfer is much too fast to be "jumped" by any of the JLA . The flash can attain any speed he needs to. What part of that is so hard to understand. If everybody goes all out then we have a mass murder on our hands and it dont look good for team Marvel.

Cosmic Cube
Oh, it must be a Silver Surfer comic. Your not even being rational.

I'm being very rational. Thread fights are bloodlust. Surfer will go all out, and it's pretty much over for team JLA.

Cosmic Cube
The flash can attain any speed he needs to. What part of that is so hard to understand. If everybody goes all out then we have a mass murder on our hands and it dont look good for team Marvel.

Man, I hear more and more Flash myths every minute. Flash can approach lightspeed. He cannot attain any speed he desires. Where did you get this?

If Silver Surfer goes all out, there will be a crater where the JLA once stood.

juggernaut74
You obviously don't know anything about Surfer. Ok smart@ss that sounds like a challange. I have read every single issue he has vol. 1 issue 1-18, vol. 2 the one shot, vol. 3 1-146 and vol. 4 1-14. I actually read comics and dont read his bio on some websit like you do. He is impressive but not as impressive as you make him out to be.

BootlegBoys420
Throw In Some More Marvel Dudes Then It Would Start To Be Even... Thor And Surfer Are Not Enough To Take Out These 6 (Im Not Counting Bats In This One)

juggernaut74
Man, I hear more and more Flash myths every minute. Flash can approach lightspeed. He cannot attain any speed he desires. Where did you get this?

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/flash/flash.html

Cosmic Cube
Ok smart@ss that sounds like a challange. I have read every single issue he has vol. 1 issue 1-18, vol. 2 the one shot, vol. 3 1-146 and vol. 4 1-14. I actually read comics and dont read his bio on some websit like you do. He is impressive but not as impressive as you make him out to be.

Wasn't talking to you.

So, you're saying Silver Surfer isn't as fast as the Flash? Flash can't even go faster than light, much less traverse the universe in seconds.

Everyone knows that the Silver Surfer holds back. He is much more powerful than anyone in the JLA.

BootlegBoys420
Wasn't talking to you.

So, you're saying Silver Surfer isn't as fast as the Flash? Flash can't even go faster than light, much less traverse the universe in seconds.

Are You Serious? Im Not Even Going To Prove You Wrong... Im Going To Let You Go On Thinking The Flash Cant Travel Faster Than Light...

juggernaut74
Wasn't talking to you.

Everyone knows that the Silver Surfer holds back. He is much more powerful than anyone in the JLA. If they could get Wally to a place where he didnt have to worry about damaging the planets atmosphere then yes I do think he is faster. Plus Surfer dont have to manuverabilty Flash does cause he has to rely on his board for his speed. Its gotta be hard to get into small places or cut corners on that when comparing to somebody who is faster on his feet. Face it Cosmic there is not enough members on the Marvel team.

Cosmic Cube
Ultimate Guide to the JLA: Flash: "He is able to run at near light-speed, vibrate through solid objects, leaving explosive energy in his wake, and even impart speed to other moving objects or people."

juggernaut74
Another thing is that like I stated Surfer is not fast his board is. What I mean is that He can only fly fast. His footspeed or body movements are not nowhere near Flashs'

BootlegBoys420
Wally Controls The Speed Force... He Can Go At Any Speed He Chooses... Plus He Can Take Surfers Speed Away Via The Speed Force... He May Not Be Stronger... But Hes Definitely Faster... Stop Using Old A$$ Guides For Characters You Know Nothing About...

Cosmic Cube
www.starnet-database.com: "It appears that the Flash may run at any speed that he thinks is possible, but there may be physical limits to his speed. Theorectically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 128 miles per second; allowing him to cross the United States in about 23 seconds, or circle the world in about 3 minutes. The Flash rarely achieves such speed in populated areas due to the effects of sonic disruptions and air displacements. His cruising speeds are probably around 90-150 miles per hour (1.5 - 2.5 miles per second)."

The author of this website obviously has no idea what he/she is talking about.

Mach 10 = 128 miles per second?
90mph = 1.5 miles per second?
150mph = 2.5 miles per second?

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Apparently the author of this site couldn't pass an elementary math test.

"Theorectically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to the people and to the environment."

The speed force aura protects Flash and his surroundings from the effects of using his speed, no matter how great it is. The author is wrong, again.

Just by looking at all of the misinformation and typographical errors, I don't understand why you would even consider this fansite remotely tenative.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Wally Controls The Speed Force... He Can Go At Any Speed He Chooses... Plus He Can Take Surfers Speed Away Via The Speed Force... He May Not Be Stronger... But Hes Definitely Faster... Stop Using Old A$$ Guides For Characters You Know Nothing About...

Old ass guide? The guide is 2-3 years old. I just bought an issue of JLA featuring the crime syndicate. The character has not changed significantly. Don't tell me what I don't know about. You are just making up lies. Flash cannot run at any speed he wants to.

Flash cannot take away Surfer's speed unless he can absorb cosmic energy, which he certainly cannot.

BootlegBoys420
Flashes Aura Does Not Protect His Surroundings...

juggernaut74
Ok Cosmic try this one, read the last sentence and then get a calculator to do the math.
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.html?sc_dc_itemCode=flash

kgkg
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Hes Not Faster Than The Flash... Its Just That Simple... Plus We All Know The Surfer Holds Back... Just Like Just About Every Other Heavyweight We Can Think Of... And If Were Going Into Not Holding Back... Let Clark Go Ballistic... Lets See Where This Fight Ends Up...
clark goes ballistic , surfer sucks his solar nergy or makes Kry .

and yes he can do it.

Cosmic Cube
90 mph/60 = 1.5 miles per minute/60 = 0.025 miles per second.

How are your math skills? What the f**k?

And that last sentence proves... what? I already knew Flash can enter the Speed Force.

juggernaut74
Did you go to the site I posted second. It says the speed force barrier is beyond the lightspeed barrier. Guess what?.......................Wally can tap into the speed force Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
"He has also learned that his origin may have been no accident at all; apparently, there is an energy field beyond the lightspeed barrier from which all speedsters draw their power, a "Speed Force" that may have "chosen" Wally for a reason yet to be revealed."

This statement does not prove that Wally can exceed lightspeed, or "run at any speed he wants."

Every speedster, including Superman, draws their speed from the Speed Force.

juggernaut74
Ok you must be a little slow so lets try this. To be able to tap into the speed force you must first pass the lightspeed barrier. Understand now?

Cosmic Cube
Apparently, you are. It says that the Speed force is beyond the lightspeed barrier. EVERY SPEEDSTER TAPS INTO THE SPEED FORCE. However, every speedster cannot exceed or even approach lightspeed.

You have said that Flash can run at any speed he wants. This is not proven by the sentence.

You understand now?

juggernaut74
No, you are misunderstood once again. All speedsters draw their speed from the speed force. That dont mean they tap into it. Only Wally can do that and you know it.

Cosmic Cube
Let me make this a little more simple.

Flash draws speed from the Speed Force, like every other speedster. However, only Flash can approach lightspeed. Flash is pulled into the Speed Force Dimension when he attempts to travel at light-speed, or greater speeds. However, when he enters the Speed Force Dimension, he no longer exists in current time-space. Hence, he cannot travel in current time-space at speeds equal to or greater than lightspeed.

Understand?

snoopdogg
What the F*ck is that nonsense. Jugg74 is right Cosmic Cube. In order to get to the speed force you have to exceed 186,000 miles per second. Wally is the only speedster to be able to do this.

Cosmic Cube
I know this, snoopdogg. When he reaches 186,000 miles per second, Flash enters the Speed Force Dimension. He is the only speedster to ever do so.

snoopdogg
Well by reading the last few pages you didnt appear to say Wally could even run at lightspeed, you said he can attain near lightspeed.

Cosmic Cube
When he does attain lightspeed, he enters the speed force dimension. Technically, he cannot run at lightspeed in current time-space.

Juggernaut74 claimed that Flash can run as fast as he wants to, and that he can run faster than Silver Surfer can fly. Silver Surfer covers lightyears (the distance light travels in a year) in seconds. There's no way Flash is even remotely as fast as the Silver Surfer.

snoopdogg
Well for the sake of argument I am gonna leave that alone.

Wynndar
Surfer is so beyond Flash it isnt even funny...it just isnt in his nature to go crazy on people...

savagerampage
surfer is way too much for any Gl, he takes out everyone, in seconds minus gl, then finishes the job

kgkg
SilverSurfer is Faster than Flash.

He can beat any JLA i listed in a One on One fight.

He can also blow up entrie cites , destroy things at a moecular level.

he can turn cities into Ice old Shit.

He can make shield that will hold entire JLA inside.

etc.

snoopdogg
Yea all Surfer has to do is put him in a shield and it would be all over for the JLA. smart

Cosmic Cube
...Or he could just blast them into utter nothingness...

Avalonofthewind
Those 2 will beat the JLA....do you mean the team who defeated Heaven?

Those 2 have no chance, and I like thor. Silver Surfer is good...but these characters are far too powerful together for him to defeat.

Asmodel would have beaten the hell out of those 2 on his own.

savagerampage
silver surfer is more powerful then there entire team.

Avalonofthewind
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/jla4.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/jla5.jpg

I don't see Thor being too much different in Orions place.
Note that they have also stepped out of time due to their speed. They had time to figue out what to do in a seconds time with plenty of time left.

Avalonofthewind
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/jla1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/jla2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/jla3.jpg

Sulfers good, but Asmodel's credentials are a bit more impressive so far.
He created a diversion that could distract the presence? That alone is a feat... His blood alone is the universal solvent? Pretty damn powerful. A ton of powerful angels.

Defeated by the League. Without Batmans "Brains" either in either on my 2 posts.

Thor and Surfer go down.

savagerampage
a pissed off surfer alone takes this

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by savagerampage
a pissed off surfer alone takes this

laughing I'll take that as you joking.

savagerampage
nope

Avalonofthewind
So you honestly think the surfer would be the most powerful foe they have faced?
Asmodel in the picture above would have no problem with him.

Cosmic Cube
Asmodel would obliterate the team kgkg listed. This isn't SS and Thor vs the entire JLA.

Surfer would be too much for them.

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer wouldn't be too much for them.

They would be too much for Silver Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
No. What I said.

The only way the JLA is winning this is if Flash Prime is on their team.

Linkalicious
pfft...

Silver Surfer...even while pissed....couldn't just run right through either of the Green Lantern's, let alone both of them. He couldn't just run right through Superman or Wonder Woman either.

Cosmic Cube
You're right. He'll blast them into a smoldering crater the size of Texas.

Linkalicious
Right, just like he's....NEVER DONE BEFORE!

Quite giving Silver Surfer more props than he deserves. The JLA team created here would stop a mud hole in Morg with the power cosmic and waters of life, yet they would just "die" against Surfer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Don't you roll your eyes at me.

Surfer holds back. He's a pacifist. Everyone knows the power of the power cosmic. It's more than capable of doing this.

Linkalicious
Really...it isn't.

I've never seen ANY of the Cosmic Power wielders create a crater the size of Texas on any planet. I can't even remember seeing one of them use their power to that extent before...

I've seen Thanos do things of that nature. Never a herald.

kgkg

Quite giving Silver Surfer more props than he deserves. The JLA team created here would stop a mud hole in Morg with the power cosmic and waters of life, yet they would just "die" against Surfer. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Terrax took entire city into space.

Surfer frove entire city , he can easily destroy a planet , let alone a city.

Linkalicious
Freezing a city and destroying a planet.

Am I the only one who sees the million mile difference between the two?

kgkg
Freezing a city and destroying a planet.

Am I the only one who sees the million mile difference between the two?

yes , Gladiator can do it , Thor can do it Surfer can do it.

do you have any idea how powerful the power cosmic is.

surfer hardly uses force like that.

Linkalicious
How many planets has Thor destroyed before?

kgkg
why whould he destroy planet?? he is a god guy.

he did blast astroids that are planet size.

Linkalicious
I'm just wondering if anything you two are saying is going to be backed up by proof or if I'm supposed to just swallow the speculation and get on with it.

A planet being destroyed really isn't that impressive because once that beam hits the core of a planet....it's going to explode violently.

Also, I continue being this unwavering prick regarding this issue for one reason...and one reason alone. You guys amuse me big grin

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel would obliterate the team kgkg listed. This isn't SS and Thor vs the entire JLA.

Surfer would be too much for them.

Actually, it was basically the same team who defeated Asmodel. Just substitue Batman with Hal on this thread.

Avalonofthewind
yes , Gladiator can do it , Thor can do it Surfer can do it.

do you have any idea how powerful the power cosmic is.

surfer hardly uses force like that.

So you think Surfer is the only "Hero" who holds back?

Against thise team..surfer is going down. The 2 GL's alone could do it.
Compared to the people the JLA has defeated SS is a speck.

Cosmic Cube
Do you even know the Surfer's capabilities? Surfer's full power is far beyond anything the JLA can create.

Superman gets his sunlight stolen, or blasted unconscious. He's defeated.

Wonder Woman and Flash get blown away by a power cosmic blast.

Both GL rings are drained of their power.

Leave Batman for Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Actually, it was basically the same team who defeated Asmodel. Just substitue Batman with Hal on this thread.

Coldcast is not on the JLA team. He's the only one I see fighting Asmodel.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
So you think Surfer is the only "Hero" who holds back?

Against thise team..surfer is going down. The 2 GL's alone could do it.
Compared to the people the JLA has defeated SS is a speck.

You obviously have no idea of what Silver Surfer is capable of.

His listed powers are:

Matter manipulation, energy manipulation, voluntary time travel, hologram projection, force field projection, invulnerability, telepathy, shapeshifting, intangibility, greater than lightspeed reflexes, thought, and flightspeed, and he has and indestructable body.

He can even trap someone in his surfboard.

The JLA is so outclassed, it isn't even funny.

Cosmic Cube

When battling Morg, Surfer destroys an entire planet. The JLA will get vaporized if Surfer is pissed. He is so much more powerful than you are giving him credit for.

Infinity Watch
Man, this ain't even a fight. Surfer will turn intangible, and blasts all of them to death with the PC. Or he could just fly around them at warpspeed blasting them. None of them will be fast enough to react, or even touch him.

Poor Batman, he's the first guy down.

bakerboy
Its really ovious. Only superman and green lantern could beat thor and surfer, with wonder woman, batman and martian manhunter and flash, the jla wins clearly.

Infinity Watch
Originally posted by bakerboy
Its really ovious. Only superman and green lantern could beat thor and surfer, with wonder woman, batman and martian manhunter and flash, the jla wins clearly.

Yeah right. You don't know anything about SS. Superman and Green Lantern would get their asses handed to them. What is Wondie gonna do, punch him? She'll never get to touch him. Niether will Flash, Surfer is uber-fast. SS is immune to telepathy, so MM is doing nothing to him.

Surfer kicks their asses easy. He's just too powerful.

bakerboy
Hahahaha. Good one, only superman or only lantern could beat surfer. Same with thor.

Infinity Watch
Youre crazy. How will Superman or GL beat Surfer?

bakerboy
You are the crazy one. Lantern is as powerful as surfer is, superman has as strong or even more than surfer, as fast as him and as durable as him. Any of both could beat surfer.

Infinity Watch
These are all of Surfers powers. How can GL or Supes compete?Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Matter manipulation, energy manipulation, voluntary time travel, hologram projection, force field projection, invulnerability, telepathy, shapeshifting, intangibility, greater than lightspeed reflexes, thought, and flightspeed, and he has and indestructable body.

He can even trap someone in his surfboard.

Oh my bad, they can't.

Linkalicious
When battling Morg, Surfer destroys an entire planet. The JLA will get vaporized if Surfer is pissed. He is so much more powerful than you are giving him credit for.

And when Hal battled all of the Green Lanterns and defeated them...did he not show sufficient enough power to destroy a planet had he concentrated on it.

I've got to go thumb through that Morg comic again, but I don't remember any planets being destroyed in the fray.

I'll admit that I've been giving him too little credit, because I can see where I'm cutting him short everytime I defend the GLs, but to think that they would be bacteria that could be killed in a nanosecond is clearly giving Silver Surfer more props than he deserves.

And even though I couldn't possibly think about a plausible scenario where he does something to tilt the battle in their favor....opponents with power like Silver Surfer are EXACTLY the type of guys that Batman thinks of kooky schemes to beat. He'll grab something out of his belt that no one knew about, "reverse the polarity" because that's what always needs to be done...and then do something completely ridiculous by any standards except those held by DC, like turn SS in a chicken.

Infinity Watch
You are the crazy one. Lantern is as powerful as surfer is, superman has as strong or even more than surfer, as fast as him and as durable as him. Any of both could beat surfer.

Your out of your mind. Surfer covers lightyears in seconds. Superman is a snail compared to him. GL is nowhere near as powerful as Surfer and you know it.

bakerboy
Man, you know nothing about superman or green lantern. Superman is faster than lightspeed, he is as fast as surfer, and stronger and more durable. Lantern ring power are as strong as cosmic power. Any of them could kick surfer ass.

Infinity Watch
LMAO Superman is not faster than lightspeed!! You are on crack. The power cosmic beats a dinky green ring any day.

Can GL Time Travel? I don't think so.

bakerboy
Superman is as fast or faster than lightspeed, read more comics with superman. lantern ring is as strong as cosmic power. He could create a energy shield to defend himself from surfer rays, and could generate very powerful atacks against surfer.

Infinity Watch
I read plenty of Superman comics. He can't even go 50% of lightspeed. Tell me when post crisis Supes has gone faster than light.

Oh wait. You can't cuz your lying.

bakerboy
Im lying? are you mad or something? Superman pre-crisis was able to move planets and fly for the universe and stop a comet or a rocket. Same with superman post crisis.

nimbus006
Bakerboy seriously its getting stupid, Supes cannot fly at lightspeed

bakerboy
So, how on hell he could stop rockets and space ships?

nimbus006
because rockets and spaceships dont travel at the speed of light

bakerboy
Comets dont travel at the speed of light?

Aliens space ship like brainiacs doesnt travel at the speed of light?

King Burger
Silver Surfer can probably surpass Superman's
strength by absorbing enough Cosmic Powers.

Though he probably does have a limit.

So does Superman though.

bakerboy
Probably. Surfer can beat superman, its a fact. Superman can beat surfer, is a fact too. Same with lantern.

nimbus006
i have no idea about braniacs spaceship, but i can assure you that comets do not travel at the speed of light

bakerboy
Some comets could travel at lightspeed. Brainiacs space ship the same, and both pre crisis and post crisis superman have stoped it.

nimbus006
WRONG! Listen comets travel at around a speed of 100,000 miles per hour, light speed is calcualted to be 186,000 miles per second... see the difference between seconds and hours

nimbus006
If Supes could travel at the speed of light what point would flash have in the JLA

nigel45
Well it never hurts to have two speedsters, but no, Superman cannot travel at light speed. Hell, even Flash doesn't do it often.

BakerBoy, I'm sorry dude, but you're just plain wrong.

BootlegBoys420
The Only Thing Surfer Can Do THat THe GL Rings Can Do Is Travel Faster Than Light... And Thats Debatable Because It All Depends On The Bearer... And I Think Hal Can... You Throw Kyle In There Its A Bit Much... But Like I Said... Hal, Kyle And Wally Hold Of SS While Everyone Else Pummels Thor And Then They Smash Up SS... Dont Come With That Power Cosmic Blast Crap Cause Both GL's Have Forcefield That Can Stop That... MM Goes Intangible... Superman Survives It (He Eats Omega Beams... He Can Eat Power Cosmic) And Everyone Else Dodges (Cept For Poor Bruce... He Might Get Vaporized) Then They Proceed To Bash SS's Shiny A$$ Thinking Its His Head...

Superman: "Is That His Head Or His A$$?"
WW: "How Cares? Just Kick It In"

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Infinity Watch

Can GL Time Travel? I don't think so. Actually Hal Jordan went back in time once.

snoopdogg

Both GL rings are drained of their power.

I believe the GL rings can absorb energy too there Cosmic. The power of the GLs is way more versatile than that of the Power Cosmic.

nigel45
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I believe the GL rings can absorb energy too there Cosmic. The power of the GLs is way more versatile than that of the Power Cosmic.

More versatile maybe, but more powerful? I mean a Swiss Army knife is more versatile than a baseball bat, but if you were in a fight, which would you choose?

BootlegBoys420
If The Swiss Army Knife Can Do ANYTHING I WANT IT TO... Im Picking The Swiss Army Knife....

King Burger
When did Superman "eat" Omega Beams?

Besides, Superman probably can't survive a full blast from Silver
Surfer.

And except for Superman, there's no one who can match his
strength.

And what's with all the caps BootlegBoys420? It's cool, but
what's the reason?

Infinity Watch
Im lying? are you mad or something? Superman pre-crisis was able to move planets and fly for the universe and stop a comet or a rocket. Same with superman post crisis.

Dude ur a friggin retard. Comets don't move at lightspeed! Post crisis supes isn't nearly as fast as pre-crisis. Silver Surfer will wipe the floor with him, and the rest of the JLA. He's too powerful.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by nigel45
More versatile maybe, but more powerful? I mean a Swiss Army knife is more versatile than a baseball bat, but if you were in a fight, which would you choose? Well where I come from son we dont bring knives to gunfights.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>