Sifo-Dyas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiadimundijedi
Does anyone know in Episode 3 if they reveal any of the mystery that is Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas??? Im sorry if this a stupid thread, i just want to know more about Sifo-Dyas and why he ordered the Clone Army.

SithSpy
No they wont, and its not a stupid thread just a bit redundant it has been covered before try the search cool wink

Lord Banshee
SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH

kiadimundijedi
True, Sorry about that

Originally posted by SithSpy
No they wont, and its not a stupid thread just a bit redundant it has been covered before try the search cool wink

kiadimundijedi
Dooku as a Jedi had always been way too interested in the dark arts. But after the death of Qui Gon, he is contacted by Sidious and begins to truly learn the ways of the Sith, while remaining a Jedi. He begins to talk much to Master Sifo-Dyas, who also has some dissatisfaction with the Jedi Council and the Republic.

Sifo-Dyas does actually order the clone army, not anyone else under his name. Sidious learns of this, and orders Dooku to kill Sifo-Dyas as his Sith "trial", hide the evidence from the Jedi by wiping Kamino out of their records, and recruit Jango Fett to be the template for the army.

kiadimundijedi
Sorry

Originally posted by Lord Banshee
SEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCHSEARCH

nigeyo2000
it has been covered before but its gonna be either a sith following sidious's orders or the man himself.

Master Larvell
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
Dooku as a Jedi had always been way too interested in the dark arts. But after the death of Qui Gon, he is contacted by Sidious and begins to truly learn the ways of the Sith, while remaining a Jedi. He begins to talk much to Master Sifo-Dyas, who also has some dissatisfaction with the Jedi Council and the Republic.

Sifo-Dyas does actually order the clone army, not anyone else under his name. Sidious learns of this, and orders Dooku to kill Sifo-Dyas as his Sith "trial", hide the evidence from the Jedi by wiping Kamino out of their records, and recruit Jango Fett to be the template for the army.

If that information was "found", my question is where? It sounds good, but is it official?

nigeyo2000
yeah I think thats too complex for the film. with sidious's unveiling it would make more sense if he ordered the army as a plan, jedi discovered it(part of plan), then he got them to turn against jedi taking army for himself(also plan)

its the part !

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Master Larvell
If that information was "found", my question is where? It sounds good, but is it official?

Labyrinth of Evil the star wars novel

Jedi Priestess
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssearch button please. smile

((The_Anomaly))
Count Dooku orders the Clone army...in the name of Sifo-Dyas. cause he dies somewhere a little after the time of TPM. by who, who knows? but he dies and palps gets Dooku to order the Clone army, after Dooku finds an acceptable person from who to take the DNA from. which is Jango obviously. most of this is told in the Bounty hunter Video game.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Count Dooku orders the Clone army...in the name of Sifo-Dyas. cause he dies somewhere a little after the time of TPM. by who, who knows? but he dies and palps gets Dooku to order the Clone army, after Dooku finds an acceptable person from who to take the DNA from. which is Jango obviously. most of this is told in the Bounty hunter Video game.

Did George tell you this "Supershadow"

hunchy
Please someone shut down this thread. We've gone over this a million times. To answer your question shortly, the movie never once mentions Sifo Dyas. Sifo Dyas was Sifo Dyas. End of debate. Please close.

kiadimundijedi
Yea close it down... hell i started it and i want it shut down, im so sorry everyone...

ickeris2003
thats sound pretty intresting and good!! Great Job

jediwilldaddy
ACTUALLY!!!! according to the episode III visual dictionary just released last week or so.. and before anyone balks this has to be approved by lucas himself sice it is an official star wars dictionary right??? syfo dias was a friend of count dooku's whom he murdered and which also began dooku's fall to the darkside.. um before you go and say this is bs just take a ride down to you local wal-mart and pick up the book and read it... you dont even need to buy it... it is plainly written within the count dooku entry as i remember.... either way even if you don't read it the movie will answer this question as i just did so it really doesn't matter so case closed as well as thread closed.. and thank god cuz im really fuc*&ing tired of this lame irrelevant topic!!!!!!!!

jediwilldaddy
my bad i read replies earlier in the thread but i just gave another source in my earlier reply sorry i was so angry but this is ridiculous topic and it is lame and overused i cant believe im seeing it again so it pisses me off sorry

LanİeWindu™
Closed upon request from the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.