Hummmm? Script?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
Well we all know what a fraud Supershadow is, and i do know that bringing his name and his website up here generally induce flames. however, he has just 'posted the full script' for eps. III and I have to say, it looks to be moderately accurate.

I was wondering how much of the dialogue is given away in the novelization of ROTS, cause chances are thats where he got all this from, if it is correct.

anyways, heres the link if your interested. I read it myself (i couldn't help it)

http://scripts.cgispy.com/newsboard.cgi?action=view&num=2&user=script

I'm just as critical of this as all of you will be, but I thought it should be posted anyways. just for the hell of it.

nigeyo2000
i wouldnt belive anything at the moment and have not read any "so called" scripts, its only next month !

although i did have a look

XX Emperor XX
I really wouldn't know if his script is accurate and I don't care bout his script the mans a fraud.....The movie is only about a month a 6 days away so even if it was the actually script I wouldn't read it and ruin the movie for myself

Jedi Priestess
We have a HUGE SS thread in the EU section. This would have been posted there.

((The_Anomaly))
I guess i'll tell u how much of a fraud he is when i see the actual movie, i read his script, and i'll let u know in a few weeks..

((The_Anomaly))
but this isnt really EU, its Eps III, since u know it pretains to the script of Eps. III. if it were say the so called script for Eps 7 or something, then yea it should go in the EU section. however ita not, its Eps. III and so it goes here..

hazkid
actually, its the illustrated screenplay (without the images).

((The_Anomaly))
but its correct?

jjwil76
i assume it's correct if based on the illustrated screenplay. eventhough it's been out for weeks now, super-asswipe says he was granted permission to post it....linking to another website that has nothing to do with him.

((The_Anomaly))
yea, hes a idiot, still if its right then its right...

adamrubin
when does the new HS making of vid come out

((The_Anomaly))
nope

mossman
I thought everyone had the screenplay now?
It's been available to download from the OS and buy off the shelf in the UK all month.
It's hardly a revelation that Supershadow has it.
I have it.
But I'm not a loon with webspace and delusions of grandeur...

Master Larvell
I have now read the illustrated screenplay (obtained through a more reliable means than SuperDorko) and am somewhat disappointed in the level of dialogue cuts, as opposed to the audio novel that I listened to, and loved. I'm sure I will still love the movie, but many clever one-liners are gone. Bummer.

At this point, I consider myself as spoiled as possible, short of seeing the movie, and here's what I'm thinking: the movie has the potential to be one of the best of the saga. Who knows if it will fulfill that potential, but it's nice to see a tight enough script that it could. The novel, on the other hand, is absolutely superb, in my opinion. We would benefit from a director who wasn't so afraid of making a LONNNNNGGG movie. Ah, if only there could be a Peter Jackson-esque extended edition waiting for me...

DeVi| D0do
The official screenplay has been available for a while now...

mossman
Originally posted by Master Larvell
I am somewhat disappointed in the level of dialogue cuts, as opposed to the audio novel that I listened to, and loved. I'm sure I will still love the movie, but many clever one-liners are gone. Bummer.

It is not so much that dialogue was cut, just that dialogue was added by Matt Stover for the novelization.
Two and a half hours of movie footage a novel does not make, the authors always have to elabourate and expand on what is in the actual script to make the novel work.
A couple of lines which we knew were definitely in the script have been trimmed or rethought, but that is the editing process that every film goes through - it's no big deal.

Boris
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Well we all know what a fraud Supershadow is

Lies!! Oh god all lies!! Arrrghh... pirate

DeVi| D0do
Hey! Supershadow is my friend!

LandoSpeeder2
http://shampoopoo.com/features/2004-06-23.html stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
i agree, lucas needed to change his ways and give us a longer movie...

Jayd265
thats the illustrated screenplay, but he put it on his site so ppl would think "he got it" from lucas himself

((The_Anomaly))
kool, well either way, thats the link for everyone for the illustrated screenplay...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.