Making Episode III #16: Going to the Dark Side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HAROLD
SOMEBODY GIVE ME THIS!

JKozzy
NO! eek!

LandoSpeeder2
SEARCH!

LandoSpeeder2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t333763.html

HAROLD
ALL LINKS ARE DEAD!

I USED TO BE A HYPERSPACE MEMBER UNTIL I WAS UTTERLY RIPPED OFF AFTER ONLY THREE MONTHS OF BECOMING A MEMBER!

PLEASE GIVE ME A FRESH LINK!

LandoSpeeder2
stop using caps, no need to shout.

HAROLD
with all i've been through, its a wonder why i'm not using foul language as well.

You have this webdoc, don't you LandSpeeder2? I would greatly appreciate if you would use whatever means necessary to give me the webdoc.

Jedi Priestess
Problem is Harold, the number one way to piss people off in the EP3 section is to make a new thread asking for soemthing that there is an existing thread on the main page for. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
AND demanding that we give you something. How am I to believe you that you were in fact a HS member? Maybe it's just a story that... still doesn't incline me to want to upload it for anyone.

HAROLD
Well, I have finally succeeded in obtaining this web documentary.

TO ANYONE FROM STARWARS.COM READING THIS: I would love to be viewing this webdoc through my now-expired Hyperspace account, but seeing as you people decided to cut NINE MONTHS out of what I paid 40 bucks for, that's not a possibility anymore.

JKozzy
Why don't you contact customer service?

prod_
*sigh*

Just help the poor guy...

HAROLD
I DID contact customer service with an email saying what had happened. After about two weeks, I recieved a reply telling me they had experienced "technical errors" while processing my credit card.

Hmmm...

JKozzy
Originally posted by prod_
*sigh*

Just help the poor guy... He already has it.

JKozzy
Originally posted by HAROLD
I DID contact customer service with an email saying what had happened. After about two weeks, I recieved a reply telling me they had experienced "technical errors" while processing my credit card.

Hmmm... Keep after them, don't stand by and let them take your money.

smoker4
SOMEONE MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA

big grin

prod_
Originally posted by JKozzy
He already has it.

OH...OK... big grin

lock her up... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeVi| D0do
NO! eek!

HAHA! nice one!

HAROLD
Okay here goes: As I was asked to do by prod_, I am going to say sorry for posting a new thread.

prod_
NO! eek!

That is hilarious!!!!

just like when aragorn says "that's retarded" in this hilarious .gif:

http://lotk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/catapult.gif

LanİeWindu™
HEY, I THOUGHT WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD LIKE THIS!!! wink just kidding.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.