King Thor vs Maestro vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Best versions of the 3 heavyweights of marvel. Leeeeeet's RUMMMMMBLE!!!!

joesha28
anyone interested

kgkg
i give it to 8th Day Juggernaut

but all are powerful

Mainstream
I like the evil breaded old Hulk dude...so I'll be pulling for him. argue and don't argue with me blast it! ugh

GalacticStorm
I think King Thor

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't King Thor Odin MKII? Or is that with all the extra crap?

kgkg
King Thor has ODins power

GalacticStorm
which is mystical in nature. Thats why he would win this. Juggernauts vulnerable to mystical forces.

DigiMark007
Yeah...regular Thor once drained Juggs' magical power then beat him senseless. King Thor could do the same to 8th Day. Don't know enough about Maestro (Hulk, right?) to say between him and KT. Probably Thor though...Odin doesn't lose easily to anyone.

-DM

Wynndar
This would primarily be between King Thor and Maestro...8th Day Jugs is pretty powerful...more powerful than Maestro at his base strength IMO. However, Maestro relies on his intelligence morso than any other incarnation of the Hulk. He also happens to be the most intelligent version as well. He is also really dark and ruthless. Regardless, King Thor, although he isnt quite as bad ass as Odin, is pretty much at the top of the food chain as far physical characters are concerned.

guy222
Originally posted by joesha28
Best versions of the 3 heavyweights of marvel. Leeeeeet's RUMMMMMBLE!!!!

Lord Thor FTW

kevdude
Yeah King Thor is up there with Odin, he will win anyway he can.

Hannibal-Lector
Im pretty sure Trion is the best incarnation of Juggy, not 8th day, when king Thor uses Odin force, is it ne stronger than it was before as regular thor? if not he still cant harm juggy

Priest
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im pretty sure Trion is the best incarnation of Juggy, not 8th day,
thumb up

when king Thor uses Odin force, is it ne stronger than it was before as regular thor?
Of course, with the Odin Power Thor is a Skyfather.

if not he still cant harm juggy
dont know, i do know that classic thor w/o odin power was able to remove CLASSIC Juggernauts enhancements. and was able to beat him down, even without the mjinor.
KT wins this very easily.

Nike
I'm actually sitting here wondering why Maestro is even in this discussion? Anyways, this bout most likely goes to the less than impressive King Thor.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah...regular Thor once drained Juggs' magical power then beat him senseless. King Thor could do the same to 8th Day. Don't know enough about Maestro (Hulk, right?) to say between him and KT. Probably Thor though...Odin doesn't lose easily to anyone.

-DM

That was PIS, sense Juggernaut doesn't need his shield to take punches. Plus if Juggernaut can stand and face his opponent without any organs (just his skeleton) I don't think taking his shield way will make any difference, especially with his healing factor.

That write in the Juggs vs Thor fight didn't research Juggernaut well enough. He misslabled Cain as a mutant.

Bouboumaster
KT take both of them. However, gives 2 days preps and I change my mind on the Maestro.

Hercules
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up

Of course, with the Odin Power Thor is a Skyfather.

dont know, i do know that classic thor w/o odin power was able to remove CLASSIC Juggernauts enhancements. and was able to beat him down, even without the mjinor.
KT wins this very easily.

Didn't he only have about 60 seconds though before Juggy's shield came back and when the time elapsed wasn't Juggernaut still standing all be it a little dazed?

I read it a while back but the details escape me.

Soljer
Originally posted by Hercules
Didn't he only have about 60 seconds though before Juggy's shield came back and when the time elapsed wasn't Juggernaut still standing all be it a little dazed?

I read it a while back but the details escape me.

The sixty second limit was because, at that time, if Thor was separated from Mjolnir for more than sixty seconds, he'd turn back to David Blake.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
The sixty second limit was because, at that time, if Thor was separated from Mjolnir for more than sixty seconds, he'd turn back to David Blake.

It's Donald Blake.

Airwalker
Originally posted by Soljer

Donald Blake.....

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
It's Donald Blake.

Originally posted by Airwalker
Donald Blake.....

Beat ya to it...

Galan007
I don't really see Maestro as too much of a factor here...

But 8th Day Juggs vs. KT would be a good battle, imo.

Soljer
Originally posted by Airwalker
Donald Blake.....

Him too.

TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 8th day Juggernaut a living conduit for Cyttorak's power? As is, he can just tap Cyttorak for more power?

Darksaint
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 8th day Juggernaut a living conduit for Cyttorak's power? As is, he can just tap Cyttorak for more power?

He is basically Cyttorak; or maybe that's Trion Juggernaut

hulkcpbifiussjf
Well WWH is like the Maestro as in he's as powerful or more than the maestro but anyways it would be betweem RKT and MAestro but i think that RKT would win because of odin power n rune power

Hannibal-Lector
When i asked if the question about thor and the odin force i was asking when he taps into the God blast which is the power of odin, is the force itself more powerful than standard Thors tapping of it through more mastery of it? or is it the same

hulkcpbifiussjf
o the force is def more powerful

Airwalker
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
o the force is def more powerful

Cept for the fact that Thor didn't know how to use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.