The Keeper VS. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Silver Surfer of an alternate reality take on the Superman of the future.

Here's a brief description of the Keeper:

Who will take this match?

Cosmic Cube
Surfer with the Quantum Bands!? You've gotta be kidding me. Prime goes down, hard, and fast.

Sentry
He's basically Galactus's jailer. He imprison's Galactus or something. I think he has what it takes to take on Prime and probably beat him.

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Surfer with the Quantum Bands!? You've gotta be kidding me. Prime goes down, hard, and fast.
My thoughts exactly, jesus christ.

Marvel is becoming DCish in its power now-a-days isnt it?

Cosmic Cube
I've never heard of the Keeper before.

Marvel has always had ridiculously powerful characters. I'ts just thet when you think "Marvel," you think of Spiderman and the X-Men, and when you think "DC," Superman comes to the forefront of your mind. Thier power levels are relatively equal.

eleveninches
No way.

Prime takes this as easy as pie.

ANd BTW, marvel is FAR underpowered compared to DC.
Marvel = overrated
DC = overpowered

Sentry
Keeper will probably stomp Prime.

Xplosive
Keeper

eleveninches
NO!!! prime wins

K3VIL
Prime has absorbed so much solar energy that his powers of "Classical Superman" have reached a level that is ridicously powerful.He possess the last GL Ring plus Sword Of Heaven and he can use the GL Ring with the speed and the reaction time of someone that isn't human, he can manage to think about 2000 ways of beating down Surfer while they are fist to fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.