T3 mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
has anyone notice in T3 when the T-800 counts the casualties of the swat team at the cemetery scene, we see from his point-of-view, but really if you look we don't. His POV is a close of a police car at a low angle, now surely that's not his POV. have a look.

thats the only thing that bothers me about the movie.

vvvrulz
Actually yeah you're right, thats yet another glitch.

TheFilmProphet
It seems to have had quite a few of those actually, lol.

vvvrulz
Its strange, you would think that Mostow would take a very serious look at the finished product and make sure there are no holes.

alic88
man why did i throw my t3 dvd away. ah well i guess i'll check it out in june

vvvrulz
LOL u threw it away?

barand1
What! why did you throw it away.

Whats going on in June?

chriscaffee
In his vision it also states he first something around 900 shots. The weapon he uses (the M1919A4 .30 caliber machine gun) is not capable of firing that many rounds in the time he shoots it. In fact based on the firerate he probably fired about one-hundred and the drum magazine appears like it could hold around one-hundred rounds, so why the film makers tried to convince us he fired nine-times as many shots as he really did, I'll never know.

TheFilmProphet
This is what we saw during that scene:

ROUNDS FIRED 0760
VEHICLES DESTROYED 017

Then,

HUMAN CASUALTIES 000

The human casualties seemed to be a throwback to T2 when John told the T-800 not to kill anyone. Why would the T-850 pay any attention to an order he was never even there to hear? It is either a coincidence that he did not kill anyone, part of new programming, or the writer(s) and director just felt like adding that into the film.

TMACalicious
lol, this is a very detailed analysis of the scene hehe.

I'm afraid i've never actually looked in detail about the glitches you provide above, but I will have a look at it in detail after my damn uni exams lol

vvvrulz
The same applies to when Arnie knew where to find the key in the truck, usually he shouldve just smashed the ignition open.

Its just a big wormhole that the director never saw, very poor attention to details on his part.

TMACalicious
Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess Mostow wanted us to "think" that the new arrival Arnie is the same as T2 Arnie, but of course, throughout the film, we realise he isn't the same one at all.

It's either all a big conspiracy to make us believe it's T2 Arnie, but all in all, it might be a huge pothole like vrulz suggested lol

TheFilmProphet
I'm going with the second choice, lol

Originally posted by vvvrulz
The same applies to when Arnie knew where to find the key in the truck, usually he shouldve just smashed the ignition open.

Its just a big wormhole that the director never saw, very poor attention to details on his part.

True, and I very much agree.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Its strange, you would think that Mostow would take a very serious look at the finished product and make sure there are no holes.

T3 itself is a hole. Why look for mistakes in a mistake? Anyway, I think after that being said I'm getting over my anger about T3. I just have to accept it.....I'm moving on...... confused

barand1
It is not a bad movie people! Well not after we get a director cut or extended edition of the film!

"When do we want it?"

"NOW!!"

Dude111
I have T3 on VHS (Copied from a rental) Ill take a look....

One thing I hate about T3 is the way they did the audio on the VHS tape!! -- There is RAW DIGITAL all thru it so listening in analogue produces alot of distortion!! (Kinda ruins it somewhat)

When the girl terminator is crashing thru town in that truck,I would love to hear what it actually sounds like and not a distorted mess!!

Dude111
I watched it again tonight......... There is only 1 time we see his view point and you see the police car in the shot and it says HUMAN CASUALTIES: 0

Doesnt look like a mistake........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.