Thanos VS. The Entire Predator Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Thanos is teleported to the planet of the Predators. Death commands him to wipe the Predator's out of existence. Thanos had no prep time, and the Predator's had a few days prep time to give thanks to Death informing the Predator's of what is coming, just to give Thanos a harder time. She toys with him like that for some reason.

Billions of Predators... VS. a normal powered Thanos.

Xplosive
Well, Billions would be too much, you know what is billions to one, too much, too much. Thanos of course overpowr one predator (it's not even worht mentioning, Predator is inscet) but billions is too much.

Sentry
Thanos has time and immortality on his side. He could take out swath's of Predators with his cosmic blasts. His godlike strength and durability will also be great assets for him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Sentry
Thanos has time and immortality on his side. He could take out swath's of Predators with his cosmic blasts. His godlike strength and durability will also be great assets for him.

Yes, he could take hundrest, maybe thousands of Predtors, but what is this compred to billions, literally almost nothing, in time they would just outnumerd him, and combiend firepwoer (of billions and they have really destructive firepwoer) would be enough to harm and finish Thanos

Sentry
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, he could take hundrest, maybe thousands of Predtors, but what is this compred to billions, literally almost nothing, in time they would just outnumerd him, and combiend firepwoer (of billions and they have really destructive firepwoer) would be enough to harm and finish Thanos

Thanos cannot die. Similar to Lobo's experience. Hell doesn't want him. He'll keep coming. Death refuses to let Thanos die.

Xplosive
Thanos cannot die. Similar to Lobo's experience. Hell doesn't want him. He'll keep coming. Death refuses to let Thanos die.

You are right about that, he is cursed with imortaility, but in fight, Thanos with no prep, he will lose always he will face billions of Predators.

Zahit
apparently Death refuses him the courtesy of a reach-around as well...
...cause that wench is always screwing him around....

Nataku8188

Then what was the point of making this thread?

Sentry
Debating and varied opinions.

Nataku8188
If he cannot die then there is no debate. He will win.

Laminator_X
Thanos can, an HAS, wiped out entire armies in single combat. In the old days, he, Warlock, and Gamora defeated, personaly, an entire planetary garrison of the Church of Universal Truth. The fight went on for days strait. Thanos is more powerful than that now. Short of nukes and the like, I don't know that the Predators could even significantly HURT him.

chilled monkey
Assuming that Death is just toying with Thanos and does not actually want the Predators destroyed, then she could temporarily allow him to die. In that case, the Predators will eventually kill him. He's powerful and will take hundreds, maybe thousands with him, but the entire race (billions of them) is just too much. I've no doubt that they have weapons that could wear him down and finally kill him.

long pig
Originally posted by Zahit
apparently Death refuses him the courtesy of a reach-around as well...
...cause that wench is always screwing him around....
It's because he doesnt ask for it, when i ask for a rusty trambone, i make it clear!

K Von Doom
I think Thanos has killed an entire planet of mercenaries, just before he went after Tyrant.

jplatinum
he would kill them all while taking his time.

King Burger
Can Thanos fly?

Probably.

If so, then he just flies up a couple fo thousand miles, then
blasts a few giants craters in the plate, killing everyone on
it.

No flying: he killes a few tens of million but may eventualyl
tire out, and is beat down, if not killed.

jplatinum
Beat down by who?
Predators laughing thanos can crush them all at once if he wants to their punches won't even make his head turn.

I like the way you think though. He could tire out if he doesn't have the gems.

nimbus006
Predators are all about honor and sport, once they see they cannot take him out through combat they will all just use their nuclear bombs that they have on their arms and that times a billion i think is enough to kill anything... it will be their greatest trophy ever... thanos is skull on their shelf

the Darkone
How can not die period. What do you people don't understand thanos is immortal. He was hit by a full powered galactus and was still standing and fighting back andd took on a full powerd tyrant, took on champion of the universe who had the power gem. Thanos taking on the predators will be a walk in the park he is stronger than them and more powerful. Don't forget he has cosmic powers and engery plasma and mental powers. Hell thanos is a walking arsenal of destruction.

nimbus006
Relax im just giving my opinion because thats the only way if their is any that they could defeat him... its no fun if you cant argue

ZephroCarnelian
Okay... Thanos is more powerful than Superman.

Superman would in no way shape or form be hurt by anything the Preds could chuck at him.

Thanos would absolutely annihilate the Preds! Every last one!

And if they all used their nuke-watches.... BOOM!

The smoke clears, no more Preds... and a slightly singed Thanos standing in the middle of a pile of ashes....

Sentry
Kontraz has said Superman was defeated by a Predator.

ZephroCarnelian
I think that was probably a very very stupid crossover...

Like Venom manhandling Supes lol...

Nataku8188
'twas indeed. But it still happened.

Sentry
I think this was it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/new_graphic_novel611.jpg

ZephroCarnelian
lol - Supes could crush a Predator with one finger.

And if he wanted to destroy the race, well - he'd just push their planet into their sun! big grin

And the fact is that even though there may be billions of Predators... billions of Predators won't be able to fire at him at the same time.

Maybe dozens, maybe even hundreds.

But they won't have much of an effect on the Big T. Didn't he withstand a blast from the Galactus himself? What could the Preds have to match the sheer focussed power of that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.