Dr. Strange vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss...

demigawd
Odin casts a spell that makes Strange forget he knows magic...

kgkg
Odin > THanos > Silver Surfer > Dr.Strange

long pig
If strange was ruthless and had preptime....say, a year he could certianly do it.

guy222
Originally posted by gautam
discuss...

Odin FTW

h1a8
I think if both fought at their best then Dr. Strange wins this.

Priest
Odin at his best was destroying and recreating GALAXIES while fighting infinity.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Priest
Odin at his best was destroying and recreating GALAXIES while fighting infinity.

Hyperbole. bastardinside23

Priest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Hyperbole. bastardinside23
meh, i guess all of Odin's feats are hyperbole miffed, like shaking all the planes of reality with Set, confirmed by strange himself and the narration.

Evil_Ash
meh, i guess all of Odin's feats are hyperbole miffed, like shaking all the planes of reality with Set, confirmed by strange himself and the narration.

Yeah! durfist

Odin iz overrated. Beardy guy that fires energy blasts, create force fields, open dimensional portals. Pfft!

Nike
Odin, easily.....

boriquaking55
Didn't they confront each other during the Warrior Madness Thor saga, and Odin dismissed him like nothing?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Didn't they confront each other during the Warrior Madness Thor saga, and Odin dismissed him like nothing?

PIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! durfist

boriquaking55
PIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! durfist

OMG YES!!!!!!!!

janus77
is this all part of a convoluted road to Thanos >> Strange?:
Odin >= Thanos (fought to a standstill)
Odin >>>>> Strange
:. Thanos >>>> Strange

Galan007
Odin at his best was destroying and recreating GALAXIES while fighting infinity. Which is why Thanos standing any kind of chance to Odin, is PIS to the highest degree..... imho. doped

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Galan007
Which is why Thanos standing any kind of chance to Odin, is PIS to the highest degree..... imho. doped

xomfg

quanch iz going to kick yur azz!!111

Galan007
xomfg

quanch iz going to kick yur azz!!111 Meh,

I guess quanch will just have to "own" me....... Again. srugdoped

TricksterPriest
Meh,

I guess quanch will just have to "own" me....... Again. srugdoped

I like that smilie. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Didn't they confront each other during the Warrior Madness Thor saga, and Odin dismissed him like nothing? he couldnt put thanos down. ended in a draw. sure odin was winning but the fight wasnt over yet.

quanchi112
Which is why Thanos standing any kind of chance to Odin, is PIS to the highest degree..... imho. doped nah you just dont give thanos the credit he deserves.

llagrok
What credit?

He took some shots from Odin, that's it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
What credit?

He took some shots from Odin, that's it. he fought him for many pages and wasnt even close to death. shows he can take odins best in asgard and still get back up for more.

CosmicSurfer
An average weak ordinary human who knows magic and has the ability to wield most forms of mystical energy versus an All Father God who also knows magic and wields mystical energy to the far greater extent than Loki himself.

A *gargantuan* difference here wouldn't you think?

Odin for the win. No contest. 10/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
An average weak ordinary human who knows magic and has the ability to wield most forms of mystical energy versus an All Father God who also knows magic and wields mystical energy to the far greater extent than Loki himself.

A *gargantuan* difference here wouldn't you think?

Odin for the win. No contest. 10/10

^Does not know jack shit about Dr. Strange. doped Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That makes him the most powerful magic wielder in the 616 universe.

Airwalker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
^Does not know jack shit about Dr. Strange. doped Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That makes him the most powerful magic wielder in the 616 universe.

No it doesn't.....

Soljer

There are quite a few magic users that are more powerful than strange...

Power16
Maybe in time but most definitely not at the moment.

quanchi112
^Does not know jack shit about Dr. Strange. doped Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That makes him the most powerful magic wielder in the 616 universe. thats if dormammu decides not to show up.

dormammu>dr strange

SnazzySmurph
^Does not know jack shit about Dr. Strange. doped Strange is the sorcerer supreme. That makes him the most powerful magic wielder in the 616 universe. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
no expression laughing u can tell that tricktser really really likes dr strange.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Soljer
There are quite a few magic users that are more powerful than strange...

Like who? Besides Dormammu.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Like who? Besides Dormammu. isnt merlyn?

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
nah you just dont give thanos the credit he deserves. Thanos didn't stalemate him so much as just survive. In that scenario i'd use who got more hits and was more effective against the other in which Odin owned THanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Thanos didn't stalemate him so much as just survive. In that scenario i'd use who got more hits and was more effective against the other in which Odin owned THanos. their fight was anything but brief and thanos stood his ground and was running through his blasts. they were fighting on asgard and the fight was far from finished.

guy222
odin

Slaanesh
yeah..go go odin stick out tongue

leonheartmm
dr strange heas beaten and restrained dormammu on more than one occasion, beaten shuman gorath, shown more power than mephisto in his own realm, defeated the inbetweener twice, beaten death twice {even though eventually death will be the winner}, resisted the infinity gauntlet's power for a short time with all his artifacts combined, looked into the beyonder's entire extent of power and loved to tell the tale, and perhaps, greatest of all, actually RESISTED to a finite extent, the power of LT for a short while and surprised LT enough to let him live as well his universe as well as remake the cloack of levitation which according to LT shows power atleast equal to zom.

he is, perhaps other than the vishantis, the most powerful majic user in marvel. {the only other major ones who even come close are zom/cyttorak} . strange wins even against sum1 as powerful as odin.

Sundipped
If this is classic Strange who can absorb mystical energy like he did in the Chaos dimension, with full backing of the Vishanti, Cytorak, Eye of Agamotto etc. he can earn a stalemate outside of Asgard with a little prep.

lannfear
Odin ftw...... devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.