American Idol Judges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeaveyROcker
i have watched most of the American Idol episodes this season and i am getting really tired of the Judges. Randy always is inbetween Paula and Simon and says "dude" and Baby" too much. Paula cant even say one bad thing about anyof the contestants. she thinks every performance is really good. does she really think that or is she just trying to be nice? Simon is the best judge because he picks out everything about the performance and says it striaght to thier face, and he is ALWAYS right. i think randy and Paula should leave the show and bring in 2 more judges. do you think so?

BackFire
Simon is a redundant douche bag who relies on a gimmick personality and exageration of the negative qualities of a person rather then honest criticism, the man has no credibility. I can't count the amount of times I've heard him say "this is the worst performance I've ever seen", and I've only watched the show a few times.

Basically, Simon is like the weakest link chick, but more feminine.

travesty87
No way! Simon is the only one who actually knows what he's talking about. Randy doesn't know shit. He says the same things (Which don't make much sense) every time and he copies Simon.
Still, each of the judges contribute to the show. They balance each other out.

ThePhantomsKiss
Simon is right sometimes,but alot of times he is really too hard on them!I think Anthony Fedorov was the best on the whole show,but I think I heard Simon run him down once,other times he complimented him on his talent,but other than that I would have to say I agree with Backfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.