Lobo vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
The DC fans praise these guys as unbeatable...so what does everyone think?

snoopdogg
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........DC vs DC. bad idea Wynndar.

Cosmic Cube
Lobo wins. He'll take off Doomsday's limbs, leaving him alive, and torture him for fun.

Wynndar
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........DC vs DC. bad idea Wynndar.

I just got sick of listening to DC people say these guys would beat the likes of the Hulk and Thor with nothing to back it up...now im making them choose...I also plan on doing this with the Green Lantern cuz he is pretty infalable among his fanboys too. I just hope a DC vs DC thread isnt as boring as the comics laughing

snoopdogg
Well I think Lobo could take Hulk and Thor but DD could not. What do you have against GL?

Wynndar
i have nothing against GL...he is just frequently regarded as unbeatable by the DC guys

snoopdogg
Well ten years ago I would say he was actuallly beatable but all you needed was something yellow. Now that parallax was released from the battery the yellow weakness is gone. Rebirth revealed alot of secrets about the GLs power.

Wynndar
back on subject...Lobo DD

Cosmic Cube
Doomsday blows.

kgkg
DD wins

long pig
DD is a stupid character, written for stupid people, who read stupid comics like superman.
DC sucks, you suck we all suck for suck suck!
hrm...huh?

Cosmic Cube
I don't suck anything.

jinzin
sad I .......like.....doomsday.....sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.