Taskmaster Team VS. Batman Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
No prep, first encounter, each team knows nothing about each other or what their capable of. Anything goes, except for calling in reinforcements. Oh, no nuclear bomb batarangs either.

Taskmaster Team:

Taskmaster
Shang Chi
Iron Fist

VS.

Batman
Nightwing
Bane

Battle takes place in a large open field at night. With a full moon.

long pig
dude, taskmaster already knows how to fight exactly like BM and NW, except he does it faster and better.
But you said they dont know each other.

Still, TM can copy all of his teamates and foes at the same time.

Shang chi takes out NW and Bane at the same time.

no contest.

Superherovandal
Bane can lift at least 3 tons

Scoobless
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Bane can lift at least 3 tons

Iron Fist could still kill him with one chi-channeling punch

do Batman and Taskmaster get all their usual weapons?

Zahit
This one is freaking close.
I might have to go with Taskmaster's team,
due to Iron Fist making short work of Bane.
Nightwing & Shang Chi would take a while.
Batman & Taskmaster would take a while.
This leaves Iron Fist with time to double up.

Sentry
Yeah, anything goes. Whatever weapons they use normally.

srankmissingnin
Any one on Taskmaster's team could solo this... two of them easily.

DigiMark007
Bats has toys and Bane's strong...but I'll stay with the popular trend and say TM's team would win.

-DM

Superherovandal
you do know that Bane is almost as smart and as good as a fighter as the Batman right?

Scoobless
but Batman isn't as good as Shang Chi or Iron Fist......... and Taskmaster is his equal at the very least

Zahit
Actually, next to Taskmaster, Batman's the most versatile of the lot.
Everyone else is a little more focused in their respective styles.
Batman is more rounded and the smartest by far.

srankmissingnin
This could be a good match if Iron Fist, Shang Chi and Taskmaster are restricted from chi ampage, if not I dont see the Bat Team having much of a shot.

Scoobless
Taskmaster can get out his sword and do a double speed slice up attack on the Bat team

Sentry
Nothing's restricted. Anything goes except for sub atomic nulear bomb batarangs. Taskmaster tean can use their chi/weapons whatever they use normally, and so can the Bat team as well.

srankmissingnin
Shang Chi with out his chi amping would stalemate Shiva in a fight, with his boosted attributes I think that could take the Bat Team on his own.

Also Taskmaster was able to hit a man hard enough to stop his heart in one hit when he first copied chi amping and that was a long time ago. Now he can do his double time technique (which is presumable chi amping) and catch bullets even at his normal speeds.

Don't see Team Batman standing much of a chance.

whobdamandog
Batman has his preptime damn't...doesn't that count for something anymore?

srankmissingnin
Fight stipulates no prep time

lifeisaglich
Yes because if batman uses his patented prep time, no one on Chang Chi's or taskmaster team would even put up much of a fight. As a matter of fact it would not even be a contest.

So that is why Batman is being taking down a norch.

long pig
TM would go straight for bats, and try to finish him fast before he tires out (he is double speed, but he tires double fast).

ironfist could handle bane by himself.

leaving shang vs nightwing. Shang, no contest.

all that could possibly be left is Batman if TM trips up and doesnt drop him quick. ironfist and SC could pick up where TM left off.

scoob! you got me into taskmaster, i bought his mini series today.
hes cool.

Scoobless
did you get all 4 issues?....... it's sweet, isn't it

i was in my local comic shop today myself........ i flicked through that JLA/Deathstroke fight you kept using in your argument..... he does ok, but i didn't see evidence of pre-cog...... no much for superhuman speed either...... GA managed to dodge his sword attack (fair enough the arrows got cut...... but he still got his head out of the way)..... GL should never have attacked with his fists FFS....... the JLA were sloppy and shouldn't have had as much trouble from him as they got

long pig
all four, TM is cool now to me.

as for DS

The fight took place in two issues.

the first part DS owned, second ish, they kinda got the upper hand.

Howd ya like the part where DS breaks GL's fingers and made his ring useless. thats not the first time DS and GL faught.

He once basically stole kyles ring right out of his hand with his superior reaction speed, the only thing that stopped him was aquaman, who DS beat like he owes him money.

About the precog, i dont know how to explain it, his minds so fast he reacts to your attack before you attack kinda like spidermans spider sense...kinda. dunno how to explain it, ill find some pages where he does it.

pre cog is the wrong word, i agree. -coughyourerightcough-

He wasnt trying to kill the JLA, he was trying to get them out of his way.
If he went all out, it woulda been different imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
pre cog is the wrong word, i agree. -coughyourerightcough-

He wasnt trying to kill the JLA, he was trying to get them out of his way.
If he went all out, it woulda been different imo.

music... blah...ears smile

i got that he wasn't trying to kill them..... he coulda wasted Hawkboy or trampgirl - so called because of her outfit (the witch....Zatanna?).....pretty easily

was it the pain that stopped GL from working his ring?... if you had a GL ring would you try to punch out someone who was stronger and faster than you?.... Kyle is a f*cking retard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.