Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Flash Prime vs Silver Surfer

Superherovandal
flash prime duh he made TOAA and LT and Thanos with the HOTU his b***chs

Sentry
Flash Prime?

kgkg
that's true here is his picture Flash Prime

Superherovandal
yup the Flash with the Sword of Heaven and Comic Books.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Flash Prime?
new kid similar to Superman prime but he is not beatable.

Spectre tried got bitchslaped.

Superherovandal
he made all of the peoples his B***CHES

Superherovandal
how do you upload a picture on a reply?

kgkg
just like add reply

there is something called upload.

Sentry
How bout the Presence? TOAA? I think they would bitchslap him. How bout Thanos with the HOTU? Could he beat him? If Spectre couldn't beat him, how the heck is Silver Surfer going to?

Originally posted by Superherovandal
flash prime duh he made TOAA and LT and Thanos with the HOTU his b***chs

Ok, FP creating the TOAA and LT is probably total bull$h!t, and I think Thanos with HOTU would kill Flash Prime. Easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
How bout the Presence? TOAA? I think they would bitchslap him. How bout Thanos with the HOTU? Could he beat him? If Spectre couldn't beat him, how the heck is Silver Surfer going to?

Ok, FP creating the TOAA and LT is probably total bull$h!t, and I think Thanos with HOTU with kill Flash Prime. Easily.

do you know who is Flash PRime is

Wally the God Boy is his servant.

Sentry
Is he more powerful than the Presence? TOAA?

Superherovandal
yup.

Superherovandal
he is the ultimate force in all of comic books beside Stan Lee.

kgkg
well he might since Wally the GOd boy claimed he has GOd , and now Flash prime is his master.

But they might be equal.

K Von Doom
Saint of Killer's bullets would put the kibosh on him.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Saint of Killer's bullets would put the kibosh on him.
Wally the God boy will moke Saint of killer.

he is powerful but have you read supergirl comic wally the God boy is amazing.

Cosmic Cube
LOL SS gets smacked by Flash Prime. Flash Prime would lay a turd in Galactus's mouth.

Blair Wind
Flash Prime?? that pic you showed isnt that just wally west when he got a direct connection with the speed force and then got the costume made of concentrated speed force energy? where he himself stared to become energy? I hadnt known about any Flash prime but i had seen that pic before and i went to http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/ and found it in wally west's bio....and who the hell is wally the God boy???

kgkg
that's just a speedforce shit,

Flash prime is new read the new comics.

wally the god boy is one of the top DC dawgs.

kgkg
http://supergirl.astraldream.net/characters.html

he came he super girl comic .

he should be above , Lucifer

Cosmic Cube
yeah, FP is gold like the Speed Force Flash.

gautam
what are FPs powers....he can run realy fast.....what issue did he come in? not wally the god boy....FP....

Cosmic Cube
FP is omniscient. He sees everything that goes on in the multiverse. He has a sword that cuts through anything. He has limitless speed, he can manipulate reality better than a Full powered Spectre. He kicks Spectre's ass in one issue. Don't know what issue he came out in though.

Superherovandal
he murdered the Saint of Killers and took his gun and told the Presense if he didn't his slave he would shoot him. not that he needed the gun.

Linkalicious
When does he make his appearances?

illadelph12
Uh... laughing

The Flash
Originally posted by Linkalicious
When does he make his appearances? Dude, he's not real. These ass clowns think they're funny spamming up the forum with a make believe character. If there was truly a Flash Prime, there would be issue numbers and pictures of him. And yet, only three people in this whole forum know who he is.

Posting a picture of Flash with his Speed Force costume, who the **** are you trying to fool?

ZephroCarnelian
And that's from The Flash himself! smile

Give us some issue numbers guys.

The Flash
Nevermind, I was wrong. I have now become more almighty than The Presence himself. All shall bow upon me or God help you(He can't because I locked him up in my basement already) for I will punish you for your sinful act!

Synchro
I would be glad if kgkg could list Wally the God Boy's feats. Since he seems to regard him very highly. And is Flash Prime really real?

Sentry
Wally The God Boy is real. I'm pretty sure of that. But, I don't know what he's done.

savagerampage
You mean that kid, with the glasses he is the most powerful thing in the dc universe? i have never heard of this wally god boy before?

Sentry
I never said he was the most powerful in the universe. Someone else said that. I was just saying he has a few comic appearances according to Cube and kgkg. On Never's old list Wally The God Boy is like in the top 15 or top 20 in the DC power level hiearchy. I don't know about now, but I'm starting not to care now.

savagerampage
I hope his powers are something like a mischief cause i dont see how he is even top 20, somebody please tell me this clowns powers

demigawd
It's like this:

TOAA>Doop>FP>LT>Spectre

kgkg
lot of people

haven't heard of wally the god boy , And FP because they are have only shown wally the god boy in few supergirl comics and FP was shown one once or twice.

wally the god boy is God , he has says he is god , and has proven himself.

he might not be god but he is at least stonger than spectre.

i think he is presence in another form.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
It's like this:

TOAA>Doop>FP>LT>Spectre

more like TOAA = FP = Presence > doop > TL > Spectre

lol

kgkg
read supergirl issue #15 , and #16

Sentry
I know Wally The God Boy is real, but I searched all over the net for Flash Prime, but nothing.

Synchro
Originally posted by kgkg lot of people

wally the god boy is God , he has says he is god , and has proven himself.

What are these things that he has done that prove that he really is God? I would really like to know, since he's "supposed" to be stronger than even Lucifer and Michael, right?

savagerampage
isnt doop dead?

kgkg
Originally posted by Synchro
What are these things that he has done that prove that he really is God? I would really like to know, since he's "supposed" to be stronger than even Lucifer and Michael, right?
man what's sup with all these question

none of you don't even know who wally the god boy is.

like i said he might or might not be stonger than lucifer.

from what i read i whould put him higher , he is all powerful his very will becomes reality.

people read supergirl comic , but he is gone now , read the older once.

Synchro
Wassup with this questions? Or you just cant really provide facts that implies that Wally is stronger than Lucifer.

How can a guy who punked out a Questionable Spectre(if its a full-powered or not) be stronger than a guy who basically has 50% of the power needed to create a Multiverse, stood at ground zero of the demiurgic explosion without so much as a tan, has beaten Gods in his mortal, powerless form, has kicked out all the demons in hell all by himself, has made Dream of the Endless admit that even with his full-power he will still look like nothing against this guy, and has made the Spectre obey him twice without saying anything when he told the wrath of God to dont bother him.

leonheartmm
wally the god boy MAY or MAY NOT be god, he has incredible powers but he hasnt proven himelf to be god himself or have powers greater than lucifer. that said id really love it if any1 here can post anypic of flash prime enslaving wally or any pics of flash prime AT ALL. just so we all know that he exists cause i dont think he does.

paeng
Flash Prime is a fake. kgkg is just making this up don't get fooled by him.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Flash Prime?? that pic you showed isnt that just wally west when he got a direct connection with the speed force and then got the costume made of concentrated speed force energy? where he himself stared to become energy? I hadnt known about any Flash prime but i had seen that pic before and i went to http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/ and found it in wally west's bio....and who the hell is wally the God boy???

I think (and I could be wrong) that this whole 'Flash Prime' stuff is a hoax started by KGKG and/or Cosmic Cube, and that some forum members are falling for it. I've checked and there is no reference whatsoever to a 'Flash Prime' whatsoever.
Furthermore that picture that Kgkg uses as 'evidence' of Flash Prime is actually a picture of Wally West when he broke his legs and wore a suit composed of the speed force.
Now, I could be wrong and Flash Prime actually exists. And it could be that Kgkg made an honest mistake and thought Wally West was/is Flash Prime.
But i doubt both instances.
Unless proven wrong I have to believe that Flash Prime is a silly juvenile hoax.
A scanned comic book showing, ahem, 'Flash Prime' would hush me up quick .....but i am 100% sure that no such scan will be showing up. Just cosmic cube, kgkg, et al saying how 'Flash Prime' can do this, how he has a 'sword,' and how he '***** slapped the presence.'

Know what ....i might just start a thread with an imaginary character called 'Wonderwoman Prime.' And i'll say she has the power to suck in the Silver surfer from the Marvel Universe and have him milk her Amazonian cows!

spetznaz
The following was a post I sent to one of the Forum members. Prove me wrong if you can ....but i know that is not possible since you cannot.
Here is my post:

I think (and I could be wrong) that this whole 'Flash Prime' stuff is a hoax started by KGKG and/or Cosmic Cube, and that some forum members are falling for it. I've checked and there is no reference whatsoever to a 'Flash Prime' whatsoever.
Furthermore that picture that Kgkg uses as 'evidence' of Flash Prime is actually a picture of Wally West when he broke his legs and wore a suit composed of the speed force.
Now, I could be wrong and Flash Prime actually exists. And it could be that Kgkg made an honest mistake and thought Wally West was/is Flash Prime.
Unless proven wrong I have to believe that Flash Prime is a silly juvenile hoax.
A scanned comic book showing, ahem, 'Flash Prime' would hush me up quick .....but i am 100% sure that no such scan will be showing up. Just cosmic cube, kgkg, et al saying how 'Flash Prime' can do this, how he has a 'sword,' and how he '***** slapped the presence.'

Know what ....i might just start a thread with an imaginary character called 'Wonderwoman Prime.' And i'll say she has the power to suck in the Silver surfer from the Marvel Universe and have him milk her Amazonian cows!

kgkg
Originally posted by spetznaz
The following was a post I sent to one of the Forum members. Prove me wrong if you can ....but i know that is not possible since you cannot.
Here is my post:

it's true we had fun

Synchro
I thought so.

Magee
Its a good idea to catch forum members out who dont actually read comic books and get there info from forums like this one yes

ZephroCarnelian
lol! Done and dusted dudes! big grin

Now let's all go grab a beer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.