Flash Prime VS. Marvel DC powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Sentry
Can this new kid on the block take on these Marvel/DC powerhouses?
Wally The God Boy is his servant. This guy bitchslapped Spectre.

Flash Prime

VS.

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
Lucifer MorningStar
Archangel Michael
The Keeper
Eternity
Tyrant At Birth
Parallax

Cosmic Cube
Flash Prime will kick all of their asses. He'd spit in the Presence's face. None of these guys could hold his jock.

kgkg
True even wally the GOd boy cando most of them in.

and in a supergirl comic wally the dog boy claimed he was God(another form of the presence)

Sentry
Damn. DC's writers are really powering up their characters. Sheesh.

K Von Doom
The IG's Reality Gem would turn him into a potato

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The IG's Reality Gem would turn him into a potato
whay even LT stoped IG.

Flash prime is above that

have you heard of wally the God boy.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The IG's Reality Gem would turn him into a potato

Dude, you don't know anything about Flash Prime.

Superherovandal
he took Saint of Killer's gun and made The Presense his master

Cosmic Cube
Really, no one is a match for FP. No one. He could just vibrate through the Presence, killing him.

Superherovandal
he could steal the speed of the multiverse forever freezing time.

Cosmic Cube
lol FP kicks ass.

Linkalicious
OK....someone explain to me how Flash Prime is supposed to stand a chance against a guy who has complete control over reality and time.

*freeze time*

*turn Wally into a panda bear*

Cosmic Cube
Flash Prime has more control over reality. He b*tchslapped Spectre.

He would freeze time, take the IG, and then vibrate through all of them, causing them to explode.

Linkalicious
Ok who's to say that Flash Prime has "more control over reality"????

Dude, you're just on a bullsh!t frenzy right now aren't you?

Thanos w/ the IG would b!tch slap the Spectre too...only harder because Thanos is a bastard.

Cosmic Cube
Are you serious? Flash Prime would own Thanos. He has a sword made by God that cuts through anything. Wally the godboy is his servant. He could even talk sh*t to the Presence.

kgkg
Wally the God boy claimed he has GOd.

i think he is the presence in another form.

and he said that his master is FP.

Spectre was no match i mean at all.

remember what SOK did to presence.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Are you serious? Flash Prime would own Thanos. He has a sword made by God that cuts through anything. Wally the godboy is his servant. He could even talk sh*t to the Presence.
and how does a sword give him "more control over reality" in comparison to a gem who's sole purpose is to give it's owner complete and utter control over reality? let alone time...

Cosmic Cube
Hello? It's made by God...

kgkg
well remember that the sword is just a fraction of his power.

wally the god boy's master that has to mean something.

from what i heard , wally is God himself.

Linkalicious
Hello? So is all of reality...

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Hello? So is all of reality...
mebee presence can match FP , but i think he is the true DC god.

how can presence be all that if SOK tried to mess with him.

beside you should read about wally the god boy(he might be the presence)

so if wally called him master well that says a lot.

Linkalicious
The sword exsists within reality...

Thanos could just take it from him. Thanos could go back in time to before he was given the sword.

The possibilities are endless.

Does Flash Prime exsist outside of reality? Does he exsist in an area between the multiverses like LT? Is he an ever present being in all difference universes?

If the answer to any of these is "No" then you're going to have a hard time convincing me FP > LT.

KharmaDog
DC has gotten outta control

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
The sword exsists within reality...

Thanos could just take it from him. Thanos could go back in time to before he was given the sword.

The possibilities are endless.

Does Flash Prime exsist outside of reality? Does he exsist in an area between the multiverses like LT? Is he an ever present being in all difference universes?

If the answer to any of these is "No" then you're going to have a hard time convincing me FP > LT.

the sword is just one tool.

we do not know FP full power yet. But spectre couldn't do shit.

now can he exist outside reality ? of course

wally the god boy can , he claimed he has god.

FP is above LT , because a full powered Spectre couldn't do shit to FP.

now you say he whould go back in time?? FP is exist in all time like the presence.

Wally once said that one day his role is to God(from what's hinted it's the presence) which he claims he is GOD

Linkalicious
And what makes you think that Spectre could do anything to Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet?

The Spectre got his ass handed to him by the Anti-Monitor, and Parallax gave him a short run for his money.

Beating the Spectre doesn't strengthen your arguement, and it most certainly doesn't prove Flash Prime > Living Tribunal

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
And what makes you think that Spectre could do anything to Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet?

The Spectre got his ass handed to him by the Anti-Monitor, and Parallax gave him a short run for his money.

Beating the Spectre doesn't strengthen your arguement, and it most certainly doesn't prove Flash Prime > Living Tribunal

Flash prime >Wally the god boy>Lucifer>Ani-Monitor> Spectre(full power)>Parallax = Oas power > Superman Prime

Superherovandal
he really can stop time. as he is infinitely faster than instant transmission he would already have killed Thanos. he made the Presense his b**ch. he exists anywhere. the sword existed before the multiverses were created. cannot leave the one destined to possess it which is Flash Prime. it is immune to all powers and allows him to be extra-omniscient.

Superherovandal
he beat the Spectre, Wally the God Boy, his servant afterwards, and Saint of Killers before he got the sword. then he got the sword with all of Presense's powers in them.

Linkalicious
Alright since NONE of us can provide any sort of credible proof that one has greater power over reality or time than the other....let me know which comics Flash Prime appears in so I can make my own determination.

I know you both have probably read the IG saga, so your opinion is based on knowledge from both. I'm just stating the powers I know Thanos to have.

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Alright since NONE of us can provide any sort of credible proof that one has greater power over reality or time than the other....let me know which comics Flash Prime appears in so I can make my own determination.

I know you both have probably read the IG saga, so your opinion is based on knowledge from both. I'm just stating the powers I know Thanos to have.
well we do not know exactly how powerful his power is over reality.

here are some points that shows how strong he is.

-first we look at wally the god boy: Supergirl comics (he helps her out time to time , she doesn't even know)
- Spectre who is like a weak LT.
- FP slaped Spectre.
- In a supergirl comic wally claimed that he could do anything he likes.

from what i know he is GOD ( perhaps presence in another form)

you can read more about it in Supergirl comics.

it's like say TOAA , we don't know what he can do , but we can guess that he is uber powerful.

BootlegBoys420
Originally posted by KharmaDog
DC has gotten outta control

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

At Least DC Does Outside Of Continuity... This Is An "Elseworlds" Comic They Are Talking About... Unlike Marvel That Overpowers And Underpowers With Wanton Disregard For Continuity...

Beyonder
Originally posted by kgkg
well we do not know exactly how powerful his power is over reality.

here are some points that shows how strong he is.

-first we look at wally the god boy: Supergirl comics (he helps her out time to time , she doesn't even know)
- Spectre who is like a weak LT.
- FP slaped Spectre.
- In a supergirl comic wally claimed that he could do anything he likes.

from what i know he is GOD ( perhaps presence in another form)

you can read more about it in Supergirl comics.

it's like say TOAA , we don't know what he can do , but we can guess that he is uber powerful.

So what we've got is a nutso kid claiming he's God right? All powerful nutso - but still a nutso at that. And he claims Flash Prime is his master?

Cube beings, mystical deities, Impossible Man, Imps, Eternity, Infinity, etc. can claim to do anything they like. Even they have limits. Some nutty kid claim he can do anything doesn't qualify him as God. And Spectre's level varies.

kgkg
Originally posted by Beyonder
So what we've got is a nutso kid claiming he's God right? All powerful nutso - but still a nutso at that. And he claims Flash Prime is his master?

Cube beings, mystical deities, Impossible Man, Imps, Eternity, Infinity, etc. can claim to do anything they like. Even they have limits. Some nutty kid claim he can do anything doesn't qualify him as God. And Spectre's level varies.

mebee but he claimed he has the "GOD" spreme being.

i see what you are saying but who know you know he might be.

there is no reason to beileve or not to beileve his words.

he is super powerful tho , higher than full powered spectre for sure.

eleveninches
Wally would lise here. sorry

Mider
what a load of bull What comics does Flash Prime even show up in i havent seen Him in any comics or do anything that they say He can. and beat the Saint Of Killers yeah right His bullets kill anyone and they never miss and even if He did take the speek away from the multiverse someone could change time if they had the IG.

Synchro
Seriously kgkg and Cosmic Cube. You really need to provide some facts about this Flash Prime character. Can you name the title and its issues?

No offense but Im starting to think that your just trying to fool us, because you guys dont have anything to do.

And No, Wally beating Spectre does not hold any weight when your comparing him to beings like Lucifer and Michael, because 1.)We dont know if that was a full-powered Spectre and 2.) Even if it was really full-powered, well Michael has kicked his ass many times now. So what does beating the Spectre make Wally the God Boy more powerful than Michael, Lucifer, Thanos w/IG, etc. again?

You need more evidence. And until that time, I would like to think that the Marvel DC powerhouses will make Flash Prime and Wally their pets.

Superherovandal
he was full-powered.

Synchro
Can you back it up?

Superherovandal
forgotb the issue.

kgkg
supergirl #18 , #19

read those

Linkalicious
Yesterday I went to my local comic book shop in search of anything with information involving Flash Prime....then I asked the guy at the front counter and he looked at me like I was on drugs.

Wally the God Boy has proven himself to be nothing more than the Beyonder.

Did you actually see Flash Prime b!tch slap The Spectre or is this just what Wally the God Boy said?

I don't ever want to buy a Supergirl comic because jesus....Superman is bad enough as he is....but i'll go get these comics and this crap better pan out.

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Yesterday I went to my local comic book shop in search of anything with information involving Flash Prime....then I asked the guy at the front counter and he looked at me like I was on drugs.

Wally the God Boy has proven himself to be nothing more than the Beyonder.

Did you actually see Flash Prime b!tch slap The Spectre or is this just what Wally the God Boy said?

I don't ever want to buy a Supergirl comic because jesus....Superman is bad enough as he is....but i'll go get these comics and this crap better pan out.

wally the god boy has done many things , well he claims he is god.

i beileve him , he has already shown powers that are beyond spectre.

He can give , take away power from people.

well info on wally is hard to find , even on the internet you won't find shit.

because rare character.

Like TAOO have you seen him? how many comics has he been in??

none just mentioned one , or twice.

Linkalicious
TOAA is a celestial.

I honestly have no clue who the "God" is in Marvel because I've never seen him. I believe LT has eluded to him serving some sort of master, but that's entirely different than Wally the, self proclaimed, God Boy.

Beyonder proclaimed himself up there above all the rest. Look what he ended up being.

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
TOAA is a celestial.

I honestly have no clue who the "God" is in Marvel because I've never seen him. I believe LT has eluded to him serving some sort of master, but that's entirely different than Wally the, self proclaimed, God Boy.

Beyonder proclaimed himself up there above all the rest. Look what he ended up being.

you might be right , i mean we don't know.

it's like you know how LT said he serves TAOO(god) , well we are trusting his words.

in comic no one has ever seen TAOO.

like where the [email protected] has he went thanos had HOTU.

where is what i think
-TAOO will be never shown , it is better than way.

and about wally he claims he is god.

Can be true , or not but how do you know for sure.

he has shown great power , but like i said we don't know.

he doesn't even show himself supergirl comics.

for all we know he can be the presence in another form.

Linkalicious
Who is the Flash from the DC 1 Million series?

savagerampage
flash prime is gay

Cosmic Cube
lol

kgkg
just cuz he is stonger doesn't mean he is gay.

Cosmic Cube
LMAO

savagerampage
i know but its the flash. why not a green latern prime, or darksied prime etc, flash being that powerful, sigh

Synchro
Originally posted by kgkg
supergirl #18 , #19

read those

Im gonna seriously take your word for it. I'll go to my local comic shop, tomorrow. I mean if you really read The Spectre Comic Book, you'll know that the Spectre is full-powered when the Presence sends him to do something. Now going by your logic that Wally the God Boy "claims" to be God, how can the Presence send a full-powered Spectre to finish himself? It doesnt make sense dude.

But if it was really a full-powered Spectre, it still doesnt say much for Wally the God Boy, because as I said, if that is all a full-powered Spectre can really do, well Michael has kicked his ass many times now and Lucifer has told him to dont bother him TWICE now and Spectre obeyed Lucy TWICE without saying anything.

Im still waiting, for Flash Prime's title and issue nos.

Superherovandal
he may be very hard to find

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he may be very hard to find

... evil face because he ain't real.



Dude, you betta shut yo mouth? wink Everything the Beyonder did was real. Marvel just decided to reckon everything into an illusion.

Wally the God Boy, however, is all talk. Beating the Spectre means what? How many lower beings haven't kicked the Spectre around? Spectre on average ain't high up on the food chain.

Spectre <<<<<LT

Superherovandal
Spectre is more like Spectre <LT at most when he is at full power he definitely is more powerful than Infinity and Eternity.

BobbyD
See, I have a problem with this FP all omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent thing. He should not EVER be able to beat The Presence or TOAA in any fight, unless he is Them in another form, in which a tussle would never occur.

kgkg
Originally posted by BobbyD
See, I have a problem with this FP all omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent thing. He should not EVER be able to beat The Presence or TOAA in any fight, unless he is Them in another form, in which a tussle would never occur.

no one can beat FP

mebee TAOO , presence

BobbyD
Bad writing I tell ya'.

Synchro
Anyone can beat FP.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
no one can beat FP

mebee TAOO , presence

I really dont know who is FP, but saying maybe only TOAA=The Presence can beat him is really not good. You cannot go against God.

paeng
There is no such thing as Flash Prime kgkg, youre just making some fantasies or maybe you are a Flash Fanatic.

leonheartmm
can any1 post some info on flash prime? like the stuff hes done in the comics, any comics.

Avalonofthewind
Flash Prime is fake.
They are just bored I guess and adding to all the misinformation on this site. I don't see what the point to this is... it's not even funny anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.