U.s. Movie Ticktes On Sale Tomorrow??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SITH
According to mf.com message boards ( http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3494&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50 ), amc is for sure going to start selling their tickets tomorrow the 14th. Is there anyone out there who can confirm this?? I plan on going down to AMC and Edwards in Ontario, CA tomorrow, but won't be able to post until the afternoon. Let me know what everyone finds!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Discomurf
kool thanx for the heads up.

this site sorta confirms it:

http://www.ravemotionpictures.com/corporate/press.asp?aid=116

Mist
wow, you guys were slow getting them. they came out on sale here a few weeks ago.

geet
Finally, Canada gets something wink

Imaginary
Americans are slow stick out tongue

unno
I've been calling my AMC theater for weeks now, and yesterday they said they still don't have a date for when tickets go on sale.

Unno

ickeris2003
do you know when century theatres start selling them? maybe i'll get them at fandango.com

LandoSpeeder2
rock

rinaldoz
I've got my Tickets!!!!!!!!!!
may the 18th, at 20:00!!!!!!!!
10 hours before it hits the US!!!

vader519
What about Cinemark.

macgeek2005
Originally posted by unno
I've been calling my AMC theater for weeks now, and yesterday they said they still don't have a date for when tickets go on sale.

Unno

Same here.

cal31
Just got my tickets from AMC for 7:45 on May 19th!!!!!!

Torik_Shai
I checked three different theatres in my area and none of them know when they'll start selling tickets. sad

SITH
I just got back from Edward's in Ontario, California. I know a manger there, and the word is, they go on sale tomorrow, Friday, the 15th there.
I'm going early

SITH
also, check this out http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/US_Episode_III_Tickets_On_Sale_Now_91326.asp

cal31
Just order them online, that's the easiest way.

bilb
Yeah well I just checked Rave and Fandango and nada for where I live.. its false advertising i tell ya!! mad stick out tongue

macgeek2005
Originally posted by Torik_Shai
I checked three different theatres in my area and none of them know when they'll start selling tickets. sad

That's exactly the same for me. Nobody knows anything. And at the main theater in my area, the online ticket sales only go for a week ahead. Which means I won't be able to order tickets online until May 12. WTF

DeVi| D0do
Wow! Tickets still aren't on sale in the US?!? I got mine weeks ago big grin

Gord
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Wow! Tickets still aren't on sale in the US?!? I got mine weeks ago big grin

me too! big grin but I'm in japan, where we don't get star wars until july 9th. AARGH mad at least with my ticket, I get a free darth vader lightup keychain! big grin

LandoSpeeder2
My AMC theater is selling them, but the earliest time is 10:00 AM on the 19'th. F' that I want the midnight showing. hopefully my Edwards theater will have midnight showing but they aren't selling their tickets yet.

vader519
Over at theforce.net they have a list of movie theatres that have began to sell tickets. We only have cinemark and carmike here where I am, and niether is selling tickets. Even though theforce.net has cinemark listed as selling tickets,they are not selling them yet.

LandoSpeeder2
Never mind, just found out that you have to put the date to the 18'th instead of the 19'th for it to show the midnight showing tickets! Yay!!!!!!!!

EUAN1988
I booked mine weeks ago from www.odeon.co.uk

U.K. cinemas rock!

Tyus
Thought about booking them online, but don't really want to (or have time to) arrive at the theater 3 hours before to wait in line. I'd rather pay the extra $$ and have reserved seats at a certain domed theater.

Knowone
whats a good site to by TICKETS for SW ROTS in the U.S.

Lana
Ordering mine right now big grin

...and done! 12:01 showing!!! eek!

scoobym
Originally posted by Knowone
whats a good site to by TICKETS for SW ROTS in the U.S.

i just ordered mine off of fandango.com. Midnight Showing. so awesome

12345m
Originally posted by EUAN1988
I booked mine weeks ago from www.odeon.co.uk

U.K. cinemas rock!

so did i

XX Emperor XX
Man this sux I have to wait till the 20th to purchase tickets....Damn you New York theaters mad

Knowone
damn Sh*t hole city i live in, TICKET info not Available sad

LandoSpeeder2
Getting my midnight showing tickets in 20 or less minutes.

Darth Bong
Cinemark at Legacy.....the only DLP in Texas is selling their midnight showing now. I just bought 2 tickets for it. smokin'

darth_achilles
man, legacy is a nice ass theater, im deciding there or the grand, hmmm

Knowone
theres a Cinemark in the city live in and i can't get any TICKET info sad

darth_achilles
Just ordered my tickets!!!!!!!!

Force Adept
Legacy or Grand?

darth_achilles
amc mesquite 30 hahaha

Three Owls
the amc nearest me said they won't be selling them untill two weeks before release; which sounds like utter bullshit to me.

Imaginary
Well if they're not on sale yet you can't possibly miss out wink

Morning_Glory
tomorrow??? ours dont go on sale until the 19th cry

Mortanius
I got my tickets! I got my tickets! I'm dancing for joy! On May 19th I will be there!

darth_achilles
got mine, got mine, sorry just jumping with joy big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

so i got the 10am, couldnt do the midnight cause i gotta work, so ill be getting up at 6am, having some chow, smokin a cig, then arriving probably around 8 or 830. rock and roll!!

Mortanius
Darth achilles, you're from Dallas? Me too. Which part?

bilb
Got mine today for the midnight show!! Mega Happy Dance!!

vader519
Damn it. This pisses me off at the fact they have not started selling tickets here in El Paso, Texas yet.

Mortanius
Originally posted by bilb
Got mine today for the midnight show!! Mega Happy Dance!!

But who will watch the kids? babybabybaby

LandoSpeeder2
I got my tickets!!!!! 12:01 midnight showing!!! I'm so happy!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing happy rock

Envious Eyes
I went to the Crown Theaters in downtown Minneapolis the guy I asked said he had no clue about Star Wars tickets! WtF?

darth_achilles
Originally posted by Mortanius
Darth achilles, you're from Dallas? Me too. Which part?

Garland to be specific, you??

cal31
Originally posted by Envious Eyes
I went to the Crown Theaters in downtown Minneapolis the guy I asked said he had no clue about Star Wars tickets! WtF? Do you live in Minneapolis? I'm a fellow Minnesotan myself. I got tickets online for the AMC theater in the Edina mall.

Mortanius
Originally posted by darth_achilles
Garland to be specific, you??

Duncanville. But I'm going to see SW at the Rave in Ft. Worth.

LandoSpeeder2
Now I can't wait for May 18'th/19'th!!!

Force Adept
Wow, I live in Garland, Tx too blink

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by cal31
Do you live in Minneapolis? I'm a fellow Minnesotan myself. I got tickets online for the AMC theater in the Edina mall.

I wonder if AMC were doing a midnight show at MOA. Oh my god, how cool would it be to go see ROTS in the biggest mall in the U.S., lol.

I Fandango-ed mine for 12:01 at Kerasotes 16 in Coon Rapids. I'll probably make like I did for AOTC, and see it again in the morning at Regal Cinemas 20 in Brooklyn Center.

Envious Eyes
Originally posted by cal31
Do you live in Minneapolis? I'm a fellow Minnesotan myself. I got tickets online for the AMC theater in the Edina mall.

Yup, I'm from Minneapolis. I guess the theater downtown isn't doing a midnight showing (which confuses me).

I might miss the 12:01 showing sad which sucks because I saw the midnight showings for Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

Hopefully the theater in MOA will be doing this so I can have a chance to see the movie at midnight!

LandoSpeeder2
I'm going to AMC theater at Deerbrook mall in Houston, or maybe that's part of Humble, I forgot.

Wat Tambor
i got my tickets for 18 may big grin

PVS
got tickets!!! eek! dance

happy day!!! big grin

Three Owls
ok, so, let me get this straight...everyone has tickets except for me?

LandoSpeeder2
yes stick out tongue

vader519
I will be getting my tomorrow. I am not ina real hurry because theya re going to have 6 midnight showings.

PVS
sorry... just have to dance some more

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LightSaber_Part
bawlingI want to get ticketsbawling

PVS
ummm...buy them

Three Owls
why the hell are they on sale for everywhere else except for where I'm gonna go?

Darth Degabah
I got my tickets, I got my tickets!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance beer rock laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud mad

zavin
i already bought mine yesterday!!!

.:Space Opera:.
he he, i get FREE tickets........he he. AHHH the pleasures of working at a movie theatre. Maybe if im lucky i'll get to sit into the screening.

vader519
I got my tickets. Midnight showing on the 18th.

LandoSpeeder2
How!

vader519
I got mine at Cinemark. Landospeeder. Where exactly do you live in Texas. Where I live in El Paso we have two Cinemark theatres. Yesterday I checked their wensite and show that they were selling tikcets already. So after I finished class today, I went to the theatre, and sure enough on the marquee, it say Star Episode III ROTS tickets on sale now.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by PVS
ummm...buy them
They are not selling them where I live.

whats also weird is that darth_achilles & Mortanius live in Dallas and I live in Tyler. (about 2 hours away)

Mortanius
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
They are not selling them where I live.

whats also weird is that darth_achilles & Mortanius live in Dallas and I live in Tyler. (about 2 hours away)

I feel your pain, bud. I actually drove an hour to get to Ft. Worth and physically buy the tickets on the 15th. It's not your fault that your local theater is ignorant about ROTS.

WindDancer
My local Edwards theathers are already taking reservations. My friend has one of those reward cards and he's getting group packages. Is very likely I'll catch the midnight show! big grin

Knowone
cinemark has started saleing tickets Happy Dance

forumcrew
got mine for the midnight showing on wednesday!

Torik_Shai
Got mine today for 9:10am on the 19th. I'd prefer to see it midnight, but at least this way I have an excuse for skipping school.

SITH
HEY, ANYONE GOING TO THE EDWARDS 22 IN ONTARIO CALIFORNIA???

Darth Degabah
I'm going to the AMC 30 across the street from the Edwards 22.

Envious Eyes
I GOT MY TICKET BABY! HOOOORAY!

The Crown Theater, downtown Minneapolis! 12:00 am, May 18th! Just went onsale yesterday!

THE CIRCLE IS NOW COMPLETE! (Since I saw I & II at midnight)

leowyatt
Originally posted by Imaginary
Americans are slow stick out tongue atleast we rule

LandoSpeeder2
Edit that out leowyatt before everyone hates us.

smoker4
Originally posted by leowyatt
atleast we rule

Too late stick out tongue

leowyatt
i apologiase for the comment

smoker4
Lol no problem

TheForceSupreme
I got my ticket, the 18th 21.30.

lourock
Did anyone get their tickets yet? I got 4 tickets and I'm all set to go. I hope everyone enjoys this movie when it comes out.

macgeek2005
at midnight i'm going with 2 friends, my dad, and my older brother.

Thursday evening i'm going with 2 friends, and my dad.

Friday evening i'm going with my mom.

I have tickets for all of that. plus i'll be going on saturday evening too, but I don't have tickets for that yet.

jedi2187
Got my tix. Eight of us all together for the 8:15 show at the O'Fallon Cine in IL on Thursday! rolling on floor laughing

Ken Kenobi
I've got 5 tickets to the 12:01 AM showing at the Boulder Station theater in Las Vegas. rock

Darth_Vader05
There has already been a ticket thread i got mine and going with many friends and family but im going there early so i can beat the line cuz i know it will be packed.

Ken Kenobi
Merged

lourock
got mine yesterday. going to hooters to have a good time and then i shall be going upstairs to the theatre. gonna be good times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.