The Sentry vs. Superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Sentry

vs.

Superman 1 million

kgkg
Sentry wins

Mider
They both seem pretty tough a fight between both of them would probably level the universe.

Sentry
Supes 1 million got a chance due to his imp blood, but he'll still go down.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Sentry

vs.

Superman 1 million

Pointless post till we see what Sentry can actually do!

The Flash
Anyone can defeat the Sentry. What impressive feats has he done compared to Superman 1 Million? And don't say the stalemating Galactus shit. I'll believe that once everyone in this forum believes that Gladiator gave it his all against Cannonball.

Sentry goes down.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Flash
Anyone can defeat the Sentry. What impressive feats has he done compared to Superman 1 Million? And don't say the stalemating Galactus shit. I'll believe that once everyone in this forum believes that Gladiator gave it his all against Cannonball.

Sentry goes down.
But his powers are limitless

While Superman's isn't

Mider
The Sentry has amazing power due to a potion that gives Him ecellerated abilities He is a equal to Galactus having Stalemated Him on the other hand Superman One Million has amazing powers including blood from fifth dimension imps.

The Flash
Originally posted by kgkg

While Superman's isn't Why didn't he defeat Galactus then? Limitless power means shit. Ever hear of Invincible Ironman?

kgkg
Why didn't he defeat Galactus then? Limitless power means shit. Ever hear of Invincible Ironman?
When did he fight Galactus .

it's just spiderman saying bullshit.

Galactus has also limitless power(infinite) like Celestials.

there is level of infinity.

God > LT > Eternity > etc

Sentry can't match Galactus.

The Flash
Do tell how Sentry will win then.

kgkg
Do tell how Sentry will win then.

Infinite power > Superman's power (which isn't even close to infinite)

We still have to see if Marvel stays true to the infinite crap for Sentry

Most likely he is going get his powers lowered

But for now his power is Limitless which is >>>> Superman

whirlysplat
Well see how infinite the sentrys powers are after new avengers 7 - 10, I suspect nowhere near as much as one or two on here reckon laughing

Draco69
Let's reserve judgement on the Sentry until we know more.

And if he has LIMITLESS powers then why can't he just revive his wife. Galactus could do it.

Ming Tea!
I think it's all bullshit, how can they make decent storylines without making him look like a jackass (Gladiator), and what about these REPUTED powers of his??? I need to see him in action and knowing Marvel, they may end up turning him into some goon.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
I think it's all bullshit, how can they make decent storylines without making him look like a jackass (Gladiator), and what about these REPUTED powers of his??? I need to see him in action and knowing Marvel, they may end up turning him into some goon.

Yes they may minger

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Let's reserve judgement on the Sentry until we know more.

And if he has LIMITLESS powers then why can't he just revive his wife. Galactus could do it.
well am not making up the limitless crap that's what his powers says.

Revive his wife???? lol

But you guys are right I have a feeling that his powers will be lowered to like Thor or so.

So far we know that he can have limitless power.

Stalemated Galactus(according to Spiderman(why would he lie lol)) . Could have been a weak ass hungry Galactus( which is probably the case) still something MU earth couldn't do.

Ripped Carnage like he is nothing.

defeated the void.

Ming Tea!
Unless you're The Living Tribunal or an abstract, limitless power should not apply to you. I mean you can't even rank the guy. How can people claim he is on Galactus' level because of a coked up Spiderman's recounting of him pwning Galan. He would be no more than another Pre-crisis Superman would he not? And we all saw how that went...

whirlysplat
well am not making up the limitless crap that's what his powers says.

Revive his wife???? lol

But you guys are right I have a feeling that his powers will be lowered to like Thor or so.

So far we know that he can have limitless power.

Stalemated Galactus(according to Spiderman(why would he lie lol)) . Could have been a weak ass hungry Galactus( which is probably the case) still something MU earth couldn't do.

Ripped Carnage like he is nothing.

defeated the void.

But how real was what they were remembering even that is unclear.

Ming Tea!
And whats the big deal with this Carnage ripping thing? Couldn't any of the Justice League's power houses, Superman, WW or MM rip a symbiote in two??? And for those of you who say they could not handle a weak Galactus, I agree and until I see some evidence that Sentry did that, I'll say he can't either.

whirlysplat
And whats the big deal with this Carnage ripping thing? Couldn't any of the Justice League's power houses, Superman, WW or MM rip a symbiote in two??? And for those of you who say they could not handle a week Galactus, I agree and until I see some evidence that Sentry did that, I'll say he can't either.

big grin yup they could, Carnage v MM, Supes or WW big grin

Pepito
The only symbiote that Supes couldn't beat is enhanced Venom (no weaknesses after he ate two super heroes with fire and sonic powers). As to the actual subject: Supes 1000000is underated and Sentry is overated so Supes wins.

kgkg
And whats the big deal with this Carnage ripping thing? Couldn't any of the Justice League's power houses, Superman, WW or MM rip a symbiote in two??? And for those of you who say they could not handle a week Galactus, I agree and until I see some evidence that Sentry did that, I'll say he can't either.
it's not a big deal

Supes , WW , etc sure can do the same.

It shows that he is at least powerful .

So far we have someone who has

-Limitless power
- Stalemated Galactus (spiderman said that , but why not)

there is more reason to beielve it (infiate power) than not to beielve it.

whirlysplat
it's not a big deal

Supes , WW , etc sure can do the same.

It shows that he is at least powerful .

So far we have someone who has

-Limitless power

there is more reason to beielve it (infiate power) than not to beielve it.

Thats like saying after going to church once, god is real confused

The Flash

-Limitless power
1. Has never proved that he has limitless power.

2. If you believe everything in comics, I guess Gladiator's strongest punch was nothing to Cannonball.

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thats like saying after going to church once, god is real
Yes exactly, especially if Jesus says god is real

Ming Tea!
No it's not. I would take any cosmic being's word over Spiderman's.

kgkg
No it's not. I would take any cosmic being's word over Spiderman's.

Spiderman is a liar? and why whould he lie?

Ming Tea!
I'm not saying he's liar, I just want indubitable proof kg, that's all.

whirlysplat
Yes exactly, especially if Jesus says god is real

confused are you the new pope confused

kgkg
I'm not saying he's liar, I just want indubitable proof kg, that's all.
Same where. but if you there is nothing i whould take spidy's words.

But we will have to see him in action to be 100% sure.

kgkg

Ming Tea!
Yup, that's for damn sure. I just hope he doesn't turn into Gladiator, despite what I've said I have high hopes for The Sentry.

Ming Tea!

whirlysplat
I hope Sentry is turned into something good also with Bendis writing its possible and of course Marvel did need "Superman" badly.

Ming Tea!
Mmm... True.

Mider
Senty did stalemate Galactus read Senty the comic its were He remebers who He is and the Void returns to earth all the earths heros gather and have memories about Senty in the past and how He affected there lives its stated that He did stalemate Galactus ill come back and tell you who said it.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
Senty did stalemate Galactus read Senty the comic its were He remebers who He is and the Void returns to earth all the earths heros gather and have memories about Senty in the past and how He affected there lives its stated that He did stalemate Galactus ill come back and tell you who said it.

roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for that, you really told us roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
Why dont some of you state some powers for crying out loud maybe then youd have a better notion of there powers.

Superherovandal
thats like saying because someone said that Supes Prime got a sword that is time and space controlling that it really exists. For all we know he could have just like used one of his "limitless" powers to confuse Spidey.

Avalonofthewind
Supes 1,000,000
Imp blood, near immunity to magic, far far faster than light. telepathy, telekinesis, control over machinery..Far about genious level IQ etc etc.,this guy was making powers that would make PC supes and Gladiator Jealous.

Mider
now people think Spiderman lies whats wrong with you people :P anyway i also didnt see anything to show Sentry's like ultimate power but i know that He was able to stop The Void, The Void seemed pretty powerful only He could stop it and considering the Hero's assembled against it It must have been pretty tough.

Redwolf

While Superman's isn't

Superman gets his powers from a yellow star. There is no known limit to how much solar energy Superman can absorb. The more he absorbs the more powerful he gets. DC One Million showed us this.

So Superman's powers can also be limitless, as long as he's near a yellow star.

Of course this battle is between Superman 1 Million. Not the original Superman. Superman 1 million is pretty powerful and gets his powers amped up even more by the Super Sun.

Superman Prime would take down Sentry though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.