Area 51

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
Anyone else getting this when it comes out? I'm looking for some people to play online with.

edwinian
TOtally getting it next week...read that it went gold and is shipping on Monday..hopefully it gets there quick as i really like the demo so far

dave123
It really is a great game eek! I recommend it to anyone that likes FPS

DracotheDragon
I love the Demo I have of it, though I really want to get it, I don't have a TV console that can play it, so I'll have to wait...... *sniff*

DanZeke25
I went to rent it last night, but all the copies were gone. It looks awesome and FPS are the best. Online is supposed to be really good too.

master sifadius
got the game two days ago. And it is Awsome!

ChickinMeat
hmmm, i havnt heard of this game, i shall get researching right away!

SlipknoT
It looks really good.

StinkFist462
is this the same game as the Area 51 arcade game ?

ChickinMeat
I remember the arcade game, it was well good!

MetallicaT
whats the multiplayer like? does it even come close to halo?

Revan X
no not even close but it is still very good.

hotsauce6548
(No, its not like the arcade)

My friend rented it and he said it was hot. He said it was creepy like you could hear the aliens breathing heavy in the background and stuff like that.

I think I'll probably rent it before buying it. I love FPS, but I'm a little hesitant at buying them before playing them, because a litte thing like too sensitive an aim (or something like that) can make me hate it.

I just rented Star Wars: Republic Commando, and the controls are really pissing me off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.