Who can the Flash vibrate through and explode them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who can the Flash vibrate through if it was a battle to the death?

1. Hulk

2. Superman(Post)

3. The Thing

4. Colossus

5. Doomsday

6. Darkseid(Post)

7. The Juggernaut

8. Wonder Woman

9. Shazam

10. Thor

11. Solomon Grundy

12. Sentry

Which one these guys will he run through? Which on of these guys will make Wally go splat?

Debate.

kgkg
normal flash??

wally , bart , prime????

Sentry
Wally West with the vibrator technique.

kgkg
nobody he doesn't make people explode.

Sentry
Don't things explode or stuff when vibrates through stuff?

kgkg
where i haven't seen it.

if he could do it he whould have done it to DD , darkseid

trust me sentry he can't, he might be able to knowk people out doing attacks with high speed .

nigel45
Yeah, it hasn't been proven that he is capable of making ANYONE explode. There's a thread concerning this and other Flash stuff in the Comic Book movie forum.

wannabe
That vibration-explanation for phasing is possibly the most stupid rationalization for a powereffect I have ever read about!!! As a chemist, knowing a little about molecular bonding, this explanation(not the power itself, after all, it is a comic) hurts me to the core of my mind.
Sorry, just had to post this! embarrasment

Fanboy
Wally West Flash has vibrated through Superman and he did not explode.

Khellendros

Are you people serious?!? Draco69 has been harping about Wally's ability to vibrate through and explode just about any kind of matter since I first showed up on this forum! Now I realy wish I'd friggin verified it myself, woulda made the difference in some past debates.

Draco69
He CAN do it....but I seriously doubt he ever will. I basing this on the fact that Johnny Quick and Reverse-Flash have done so.

Although by the science given by some members it is implausible. Welcome to DC continuity.

jrodslam
When Wally first strted vibrating through things, they exploded for some reason. I guess it was due to some sort of molecular imbalance. Now that he has perfected it, things dont explode anymore.

I think he can make them explode if he wanted to though.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Wally West with the vibrator technique.

Did you teach him "Vibrator" technique laughing is it your special technique you practice alone big grin Flash doesn't explode things when he vibrates through things unless he wants to. Do you want to "explode" when things vibrate through you Sentry? big grin Oh master of the "Vibrator technique" big grin

pile

Keep happy

smile a lotbig grin

Sidebar its awful Science big grin

leonidas
you know, it took longer than i thought, whirly, for someone to jump all over the, er, vibrator reference . . . wich it would have taken longer . . .

heheh.

smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat

Sure is. I knew you would notice.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
He CAN do it....but I seriously doubt he ever will. I basing this on the fact that Johnny Quick and Reverse-Flash have done so.

Although by the science given by some members it is implausible. Welcome to DC continuity.
No no no, you have STATED, IN THREADS, that Flash has vibrated through and exploded people.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Sentry
Who can the Flash vibrate through if it was a battle to the death?

1. Hulk

2. Superman(Post)

3. The Thing

4. Colossus

5. Doomsday

6. Darkseid(Post)

7. The Juggernaut

8. Wonder Woman

9. Shazam

10. Thor

11. Solomon Grundy

12. Sentry

Which one these guys will he run through? Which on of these guys will make Wally go splat?

Debate.
Now the heroes on the list must be mad, or become evil and a real threat to force Wally to kill them, or they've pissed of him, like Polaris did when he transformed Linda Park into an ice statue, Wally was going to leave Polaris being killed from a tsunami if he didn't save the city using his magnetic powers so...

1.Hulk
He can vibrate through him, but even reduced to pieces, Hulk will regenerate so Wally must throw into space the pieces or into a volcano

2.Superman
Kal El skin-like force field is strong, so it will partially save him maybe, altough Flash manouver will leave him seriously injured.

3.Thing
He'll vibrate through him without problems

4.Colossus
See above.

5.Doomsday
He has never been killed or attacked in that way, so it would seriously affect him, then he'll reform so Flash would need help from JLA

6.Darkseid
See above

7.Juggernaut
Current Juggy hasn't got his FF.Classic one has a field that is impenetrable, and also magic is a major enemy to Flash, I don't know if vibrating after entering in the SF Dimension at lightspeed would counter for a while Cyttorak's magic.

9.Shazam
Yes he can, but being magic may grant him survival chances
10.Thor
Yes he can, maybe Mjolnir's magic will save Thor anyway

11.Solomon Grundy
Depends on which version of Grundy, sometimes he' pretty much unstoppable and immune to all kind of attacks so who knows

12.Sentry
From what I've seen of Sentry he's nothing than another Superman rip off with light control, not to understimate him, but he's not really impressive

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Did you teach him "Vibrator" technique laughing is it your special technique you practice alone big grin Flash doesn't explode things when he vibrates through things unless he wants to. Do you want to "explode" when things vibrate through you Sentry? big grin Oh master of the "Vibrator technique" big grin

pile

Keep happy

smile a lotbig grin

I knew this would come from you.

Cosmic Cube
Wally has a problem vibrating through dense matter, period. I don't think he could vibrate through anyone with very high durability.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wally has a problem vibrating through dense matter, period. I don't think he could vibrate through anyone with very high durability.

Dense matter? In Crisis, he vibrated through the walls of the church. Does that count as dence matter?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Dense matter? In Crisis, he vibrated through the walls of the church. Does that count as dence matter?

I don't think so. Walls aren't exactly dense when compared to vast durability. Besides, we already know he can vibrate through wall, ice, or concrete, and make it explode. It's only really dense matter that he has a problem with.

jrodslam
"Really" dence matter as in steel?

Not to sure about that one. Havent seen it attempted yet. For now I just may take your word for it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
"Really" dence matter as in steel?

Not to sure about that one. Havent seen it attempted yet. For now I just may take your word for it.

Steel isn't quite as dense as what I'm talking about.

An example. Flash was able to vibrate through a density controlled force field, until the force field's density was turned up. Instead, he vibrated through a stone wall.

whirlysplat
big grin sorry I was so slow leobig grinOriginally posted by leonidas
you know, it took longer than i thought, whirly, for someone to jump all over the, er, vibrator reference . . . wich it would have taken longer . . .

heheh.

smile

whirlysplat
I knew you would also big grinOriginally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sure is. I knew you would notice.

whirlysplat
If you didn't get the joke before me my friend big grinOriginally posted by CorderaMitchell
I knew this would come from you.

manjaro
look when wally vibrates thru stuff they explode, its not something he does consciously. now that he has some what perfected he dosent have that hanging over him cuz he saw it as sort of an emabarrasment that everybody else couldd do it, namely barry, and impulse and he couldnt. so up until the time when he sucked at it anything he vibrated thru would explode

jrodslam
Originally posted by manjaro
look when wally vibrates thru stuff they explode, its not something he does consciously. now that he has some what perfected he dosent have that hanging over him cuz he saw it as sort of an emabarrasment that everybody else couldd do it, namely barry, and impulse and he couldnt. so up until the time when he sucked at it anything he vibrated thru would explode

Agreed, but I think he knows the reason for the things exploding and could still make them do so if he wanted to.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Draco69

is that a diss to DC contuinity? Hey, I guess Marvel having a billion juxtaposing, alternative universes of X-Men and Avengers is MUCH better.

whirlysplat
I don't think Draco is dissin DC he is a big DC fan on here. But in DC we are kinda going back to pre Crisis with hypertime!!!

.....and no Marvels solution is not better..........as I am sure from your statement below like me you see how ridiculous it is!

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
is that a diss to DC contuinity? Hey, I guess Marvel having a billion juxtaposing, alternative universes of X-Men and Avengers is MUCH better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.