Revelations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithSpy
I watched part I of this 6 part miniseries last night, and loved it, was just wondering if anyone else caught it and if so what you thought?

crickey77
I have watched the first and second episodes of this show. I thought it was really good... I was hooked from the beginning, now I can't wait for the next epi to see what happens. Sithspy, what did you think?

steptreks
is this the revelations thats all bible messages- with loadsa people from the tribe in it?

Holcomb
Originally posted by SithSpy
I watched part I of this 6 part miniseries last night, and loved it, was just wondering if anyone else caught it and if so what you thought?

I've been watching too and have really liked it so far. I think the series as a whole has really gotten off to a good start. It's the TV highlight of my Wednesday nights, I hope tonight is as good as the past two episodes.

Holcomb
bumpity bump.

Anyone watch last night? I thought it was another solid episode. It really set up the last three.

darktim1
It is interesting show and I like it they have good characters and hope it has a good ending because it is doing good now.

crickey77
Yeah, this show definitely sucks you in... there is just so much going on! i thought this past week's epi was really good. I can't wait to see what happens with Massey's stepson - hard to believe we are already half way through the 6 episodes. Any predictions on what will happen this week?

TheScorpio
Originally posted by crickey77
I have watched the first and second episodes of this show. I thought it was really good... I was hooked from the beginning, now I can't wait for the next epi to see what happens. Sithspy, what did you think?
Nah, you're thinking of Revelations the initial journey. That is completely different. That has tom hern (Jess in it) I used to watch it sundays on C5.

JLRTENJAC
Yea I Always miss it, but I understand it ha great Biblical Truths.

TheScorpio
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Yea I Always miss it, but I understand it ha great Biblical Truths.
Are you talking about the one I was talking about, or the one everyone else in this thread is talking about? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.