Hulk vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
I know hulk has limitless strengh but can he hit spiderman. can hulks strength overcome the spidersense. Spiderman has very good speed and algility compared to hulk

so who will win?

I think it'd be a draw

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk can't really overcome the spidersense with strength... but if he did get his hands on the bugger, he would crush him.

But yeah, I agree. It's a draw.

zachrivard
exaclty me thought
so
in theory anyone w/ decent speed and agility would draw when fighting the hulk
well isnt superman a hell lot faster than spiderman plus a hell lot stronger
so
in a fight if superman went all out he would kill spiderman
so
in a fight hulk would not be able to hit superman if superman was avoiding him

Just proving my views on the Hulk vs Superman isssue

Swanky-Tuna
That's how it should go. That's how he fought Doomsday. I guess the big wildcard with Hulk is his increasing strength/durability/healing.

zachrivard
But he strength doesnt matter when he cant hit his target
superman can move/fly at near light speeds he is over 10 times faster than hulk
if hulk and superman were writtin to there fullest superman would win
and a wild card w/ superman is that he gets strong when he is exposed to more sun light than normally
so in a fight w/ prep time superman would win cause he could fly to the sun and get powered up until he had enough strenght to take out hulk w/ one punch

just my thoughts

Swanky-Tuna
It's not really Superman's way to take a sun dip before a fight though.

zachrivard
it could happen plus it he would kick ass after a "sun dip"

all i know if i were superman thats what i would do

superman vs hulk w/ prep= superman

Superman vs hulk w/out prep=draw/maybe superman

Wonderman
I wonder if Hulk is the only one who can't be stopped by Spider-man's webbing.
Oh yeah, isn't that the hottest Hulk you ever saw.

spetznaz
Originally posted by zachrivard
exaclty me thought
so
in theory anyone w/ decent speed and agility would draw when fighting the hulk
well isnt superman a hell lot faster than spiderman plus a hell lot stronger
so
in a fight if superman went all out he would kill spiderman
so
in a fight hulk would not be able to hit superman if superman was avoiding him

Just proving my views on the Hulk vs Superman isssue

I love your logic. And it is 100% true.
Logically speaking the Hulk shouldn't be able to harm Superman at all, if both were written to their true natures. The Hulk couldn't even keep up with Superman let alone punch him.
Basically take the Hulk .....add his strength levels (while the Hulk can eventually become stronger than Supes due to his rage, at the beginning Superman would be considerably stronger than the Hulk), give the Hulk the ability to fly, give him the ability to move at a fraction of the speed of light, give him super hearing, super breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, frigid breath etc.
Once you do all that to the Hulk what do you have?
Superman!

However i gave up debating Hulk fanboys.
Now, Thor (when well written) can give (the current) Superman a run for his money due to the fact that Thor is powered by Asgardian magic, and Superman is vulnerable to magic. Also Mjolnir can propel Thor at ridiculous speeds (when well written), which is a huge advantage of the earth bound Hulk (yep ....the Hulk can jump, but leaps are not going to help him against a hyper-velocity Superman).

The only reason the Hulk was even featured against Superman in their first fight (which Superman won) was because he was the best Marvel could offer against DC's Superman.
After that the Hulk gained in prominence (as did other heroes like Thor and the Silver Surfer).
But technically speaking, and many MArvel/Hulk fans will disagree with this, the Hulk is simply NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE as Superman.
Superman simply has too many abilities, while all the Hulk has is strength that keeps on increasing (and secondary, although extremely strong, abilities like healing and locating the spot where he first turned into the Hulk).
Superman has strength .....plus a whole host of other abilities that would essentially make it impossible for the Hulk to even TOUCH him.

But fanboys will always say the Hulk and Superman are equal. They are not. The only way they would be equal would be if Superman decided to only use his strength and not lift an inch off the ground neither use any of his other powers.
If Supes decided to engage the Hulk on an earthbound punch fest then they would be equal (and the Hulk would eventually become stronger than Superman).
But if Superman used his abilities the Hulk would have no chance.

LordFear
What abilities???
You mean super hearing, breath, vision?
What the hell is that suppose to do against Hulk?
You gonna burn him to death?
Hulk takes shot blasts from the likes of Cyclops and laughs but Supes heat vision is gonna do the trick??Please.
The only advantage her is speed. Using it wisely would be a problem for Hulk but because you get stronger every time you get pissed, really where is your weakness here???Ever wonder that???
I wish people would stop using SM is such a quicker target so he can't be bea texcuse. Is that the only strategy you guys have to argue? If that was the case then SM would never get his ass handed to him huh???
C'mon people read the comix before making assanine statements based on your love for the character. Has anybody forgotten that Hulk can leap what up to 2miles per leap or more??? That's just as much as flying!!

K3VIL
I've obtained a proof I think to be fundamental to explains how Hulks strenght works.
When the Thunderbolts managed to capture him, the Hulk was being holded, while Songbird created around his head a small force field, blocking the sleeping gas around Hulk's head, then Moonstone phased arrows with fire device on their heads into the field, burning the oxygen into the force field.
It seems it's working, Atlas punches before and this trick now grant them the victory.Atlas hand is going to catch the Hulk...SLAM!
Hulk with a SINGLE, I mean SINGLE, knocke down Atlas at nearly his maximum size, 100 feet.Then, with the force field still around his head, the pummel the ground with his fists making all the structures in a radius of a quarter of mile around him collapsing.
Hulk's strenght doesn't exponentially increase with rage, his power boost is also caused from the enemy he's facing.In a situation that was deadly for him, his body granted him sufficient strenght end the battle in seconds, it's a kind of survival mechanism that is activated with his rage, it looked like Hulks need 2hits to end the fight, and he obtained that strenght in the few seconds Atlas was using to close his hand on him.Now, it means that consindering Spider-Man's strenght he's not gonna knocking out him, never, if he doesn't cheat.
Superman knocking out him?Yes, but Supes must act all out from the first seconds, or a power boost that suddendly starts to match his power can mean a serious trouble for him

kgkg
this already happend.

Hulk has more than a match for spidy.

Hulk wins.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hulk's strenght doesn't exponentially increase with rage, his power boost is also caused from the enemy he's facing.
So what you're saying is Hulk is as strong as he needs to be? I said that once on another board about Juggernaut. Whether he needs to match Hulk or topple that one guy.... Stranger? in one punch.

wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.