Champion v. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stevusmagnus
They were going to fight in Champion's first appearance. However Champion teleported Hulk into the ring, Hulk went mad, and Champion refused to fight him calling him a savage. I personally think it was a cop out because Champion would get his ass beat. So then Champion goes on to beat the snot out of The Thing. Fun. Do you guys think the Hulk could take the Champion? Remember, our planetary pride is on the line here!

King Burger
The Champion has not been explored enough, but he
is suppose to be extremely old (an Elder), and has
mastered countless fighting styles.

He should knock out the Hulk, who isn't an expert
fighter.

Bird
The Champion is a pompous ass who cheats by using the Power Cosmic to continuously replenish his strength and endurance. And he rigs the rules of his fights so he doesn't have to fight whoever he doesn't want to.

Before he beat Thing he kicked the crap out of Doc Samson. I mean, who cares?

Wynndar
and Colossus...he beat Colossus until he was bruised up metal

Mider
The Champion is very powerful He has killed whole planets and only guys like Thanos have been able to stand up to Him still He out matched Thanos in muscle but Thanos out matched Him in fighting style and brains plus speed i think that versus the hulk he would have a pretty good chance.

long pig
very old is like 2000 years, Champ is hella old! like 200 billion years!

I agree he hasnt been explored much, but he SHOULD be able to beat anyone in h2h fighting, he can become stronger than the hulk by using his power primordial (like thanos uses cosmic power to make him stronger, power primordial is more powerful than power cosmic)

He can probably match Hulks strength everytime Hulk gets stronger by anger boost...maybe till infinity. Or he can use the same power as blasts from his hands, like SS, but more powerful.

Champ didnt want to fight hulk because hulk is a brute, hulk doesnt know how to fight, champ only fights people with skill.
Plus they were in a boxing match...do you think hulk would box?? hell no! he doesnt know how.

he never cheated, he fought until he got bored of everyones low skill level and then left. He didnt want to fight women so when She-Hulk came up he refused to fight her but she started hitting him (her strength was raised 5 fold or something) so he left.

He out matches Hulk in every category, Champ knows every fighting style ever made and has billions and billions of years practice using them.

Thanos only out smarted Champ, Champ was kicking his ass until thanos tricked him into punching the planet they were on in half.

Anyways, he needs more exposure. all this happend like 15 years ago or something.

demigawd
I wouldn't say Champion was kicking his ass. Champion didn't lay a hand on him. Thanos kept making Champion miss his attacks by sticking and moving, then landed a few pretty good shots. Champion finally calmed himself down and said he's going to take his time and kill Thanos all slow like. Thanos then activated his shield and stood there goading Champion, pissing him off even more. Champion didn't realize that Thanos' shield was beginning to crack under his onslaught, and when he was probably one or two more punches away from cracking the shield, he gave up and just decided instead to fly into orbit and bring his entire wrath down upon that shield. Thanos, getting a reprieve from Champion's lack of patience, teleported just before Champion hit the shield, causing Champion to destroy the entire planet instead.

But yeah, a pissed off Champion is far beyond Thanos in physical strength.

long pig
I'd call that an ass kicking...thanos isnt gonna fight him and beat him in hand to hand, he knows he'd loose.

but yea, thanos outsmarts everyone....

when did this all happen? years and years ago right?

demigawd
Ass-kicking would imply injury incurred by Thanos. He was never wounded.

Yeah, the first chapter of the Infinity Crusade.

whobdamandog
Actually it was Thanos Quest 1. Not Crusade..it take place before the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

roughrider
Hulk thinks he's the strongest one there is...until he meets Champion again, who says never mind about the rules this time, let's just go at it - any way you like is fine with me. With his tapping into near-infinite power source and millions of years of experience, he beats the Hulk into being his private ottoman! laughing

doomsday49
hate to admit it but hulk is definately outclass here

roughrider
I know we get very specific about which Hulk this is - I assume the Green one with the greatest strength capacity.
Doesn't matter - Champion can still outlast him.

Sixth_Winged
She-hulk has beaten him, does this give you guys any idea of how the elder and stronger cousin would fare? Unless he retains the power gem and doesn't just go for h2h (such as the case of what he did; bfr), hulk stands a damn good chance on beating his pompous elder ass.

Horrificus
Champion wins.
He is billions of years old, with that much experience.
He is imeasurably strong, and has mastered energy manipulation and absorbtion in that time.
Although I don't beleive that he beat Thanos in a fight, I did get the idea that Thanos knew he had better not let Champion connect or else.

CaptainStoic
When Thanos fought the Champion, he was fighting the Gem of Power, and he still won... I think the Champion is just a wind bag... I think if the Hulk goes ape sh*t on him he could knock him out just like the She Hulk did. Maybe Bruce should start body building to show how strong he can really get as the Hulk.

The Fake Macoy
If Champion doesn't have the power gem, I think that Hulk can win this one. Then again, I've never seen Champion's energy blasts so I can't tell if they would give him the edge. Still, in a fist fight without the power gem, I say Hulk wins.

Tshern
He jobs like hell, though. What a pity it is.

bigboygreen
After all this time none of yall get it the Hulk is the strongest one there is he has limitless strength, all champinon has to do is piss off the Hulk and the fight is over Hulk would gorw to an imense level that not even champion could deal with, he would absoultly get his a$$ handed to him in a paper bag with a recipt. So end of story HULK WINS!!!!

roughrider
Originally posted by bigboygreen
After all this time none of yall get it the Hulk is the strongest one there is he has limitless strength, all champinon has to do is piss off the Hulk and the fight is over Hulk would gorw to an imense level that not even champion could deal with, he would absoultly get his a$$ handed to him in a paper bag with a recipt. So end of story HULK WINS!!!!

...No. stick out tongue

Power primordial trumps 'limitless rage/strength."

Dinalfos
If this was a boxing match and Champion played by the rules, Hulk might just overpower Champion until the latter gets pissed off and starts to cheat.

In a normal battle without rules, Hulk wouldn't stand much of chance.

Thor Man
Champion, by far.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Dinalfos

What the f**k? are you smoking this was a boxing match and Champion played by the rules, Hulk might just overpower Champion until the latter gets pissed off and starts to cheat.

In a normal battle without rules, Hulk wouldn't stand much of chance.

Champion beats hulk ass into ground beef in boxing or brawl it doesn't matter Champion w/ primordial powers will slaughter hulk, and I am hulk fan.

Champion 10/10

who?-kid
Originally posted by the Darkone
Champion beats hulk ass into ground beef in boxing or brawl it
That would be the first time Champion actually won something wink

Hulk wins. He'll receive a beating at first, sure, but well, you know the rest... Hulk very angry, Hulk SMASH ! Champion isn't as durable as Hulk (I think), but I am not sure. And does he have Hulks unbelievable healing factor?

Oh, and a Hulk incarnation like Savage Hulk is a good and cunning fighter, believe it or not. Savage Hulk is dumb, but not when we're talking about fighting. It's the only thing he's really good at.

I don't know why a windbag like Champion - who has ridiculously few feats - will suddenly "crush" Hulk, who has more impressive feats than the feats of most heroes put together.

the Darkone
Champion will win with ease, Champion is superior than hulk in every way. Champion destroyed a planet twice with a punch, hulk is one bad mofo but against the Champion who jobbers thanks to marvel writers will kill hulk, he beat the sh** out of Gladiator, Beta Ray BIll, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer,Colossus, Sasquatch, Wonder Man etc, in H2H combat if it's a brawl the Champion will still win hands down.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by stevusmagnus
They were going to fight in Champion's first appearance. However Champion teleported Hulk into the ring, Hulk went mad, and Champion refused to fight him calling him a savage. I personally think it was a cop out because Champion would get his ass beat. So then Champion goes on to beat the snot out of The Thing. Fun. Do you guys think the Hulk could take the Champion? Remember, our planetary pride is on the line here!

Champion.

nimrod009
Yep, in a physical fight there aren't many that can compete with Champ if we remove PIS / CIS.

I'd give the Champ 9/10 here, 1 to the Hulk for if he starts off the fight at an extremely pissed level and catches Champ off-guard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.