omg new tv spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
i was just watching comedy central and there was a little thirty second trailer of yoda fighting sidious a second of grievous and more space battle this is not bullshit

DeVi| D0do
AWESOME! we need a rip! rock

maybe it'll be on the OS soon?

MoviesFan
Next time record it

mandalorian_war
i would of but its one of those things u dont expect

Force Adept
Oh lord... Someone get it up quick! big grin

DarkYoda
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

blowup

LanİeWindu™
Everyone...get your recorders primed up and tune in to your TV.

Either that or watch MF or TFN or the OS.

LandoSpeeder2
sweet!!!!

JKozzy
We might see it as an OS update tonight wink

DarthAJ
Maybe...mandalorian_war any details? Was sidious flinging pods? Or just saber duel?

mandalorian_war
saber duel for yoda and sidious grievous throws off his cloak more space battle but the first 2 made me shart in my pants

MoviesFan
how long was it?

darthmonkey9206
freakin sick, cant wait to see these!

HAROLD
YOU HAD BETTER BE SERIOUS!

joazinho
its true?

jjwil76
since lucas seems to have a woody for the oc, maybe we'll get to see it there. which of course, means we'll have to sit through another episode of crap-ola. hope it's worth it.

macgeek2005
This has better not be a joke!!!

JKozzy
Why would someone make such an elaborate prank? I can believe that there's a new TV spot, AOTC had like six or more, and we are sorta getting close.

DeVi| D0do
mandalorian_war wouldn't joke about this...

Sadako of Girth
It's certainly not like Mandolorian to lead us down the garden path and Kozz has a good point... More ARE expected....!! yes

DeVi| D0do
so maybe we'll get more than just this one tonight? big grin

jjwil76
yup--i tend to trust mandalorian_war. he's posted some really cool stuff for us all to see in the past.

Prod
what?!?!

Really?!?!

LINK YET???!!

MoviesFan
How long was it??

JKozzy
30 seconds, as said.

messier4prez
anybody has a link up yet ?

Prod
WHAT TIME does it play?!?!

Must find out!!!!

NO one else has reported to have seen this...

darth_achilles
someone post a link when they find please

jjwil76
well, no oc premeire. damn...thank god my computer is close to the tv. sad

Prod
where has mandalorian_war gone???

we need to know more bout this tvspot!!

geet
Some1 get a capture!

astrofan428
hard to capture what youcant find

HateWork
well i don't get comedy central (read: location), but if they have an overnight loop, the same programming should be on later...

or it may be repeated on the west coast later tonight.

darthmonkey9206
os didnt update with the trailer.

JKozzy
It's not required to. It took the trailer 3 days to appear on the OS publically, and it might take that long for this.

HAROLD
Somebody record it!

HAROLD
I'm beginning to think this is a joke. It would be very easy to make up something like this.

DeVi| D0do
mandalorian_war is trustworthy methinks

MoviesFan
Dont say this is a late April fools joke

Stunrun
If TFN or any other site has not gave us the alert, and mandalorian gets it up, then i propose we keep it STRICTLY on KMCyes though i cant see that happeningsad where are you mandalorian???

Prod
I turst him...but no one else has seen it...and he is not here anymore???

JKozzy
Originally posted by HAROLD
Somebody record it! You can't record it if it's not on again.

Nick_Skywalker
I'm tempted to notify the people at tfn about this so maybe they will start watching the tv and maybe get the tv spot but if it turns out not to be true ill sound like a totall jackass. Can you please explain in detail what new space battle footage was like.

Stunrun
To be perfectly honest with you, i couldnt give a damn whether or not it is true. Over the months we've seen enough, from the Teaser to the Theatrical, and tons of pictures every week. Personally, i'd like to wait for the movie. Ive had my fair share of spoilers over the past few months, but now, all i want to do is to listen to the new soundtrack. Its only 1 month and 4 days now guys, and i think its time for me to stop.

MoviesFan
True

mandalorian_war
its not an april fools joke i swear to god i saw this

mandalorian_war
sorry i had to g2g work

DeVi| D0do
I believe you big grin

umraan
where is it then boy?

DeVi| D0do
he doesn't have it he saw it on tv

Torik_Shai
What time was it on, Mandalorian?

mandalorian_war
at about 6:25 and why would i lie ther is no point u guys would hate me and i would probably be banned

LandoSpeeder2
Oh Man! When I was watching the History channel I didn't see the tv spot! eek!

Torik_Shai
Damn, that means I just missed it!

Prod
yes...and he has been a member for long...and has earned his trust...

so...I trust u as well...

would love to see it...

Nick_Skywalker
You could at least explain into detail what you saw. All you have told us is that there was some more space battle footage and yoda and sidious duel footage. Could you tell us what was in the space battle, what ships, what explosions? Any dialoge spoken? How did it all look? what happend in the duel footage you saw? Could you explain us all of that please.

Prod
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Oh Man! When I was watching the History channel I didn't see the tv spot! eek!

he said he saw it on comedy central...

AND...yes...we would love to hear some details!!

mandalorian_war
ask away it was as i say as long as those other 2 tv spots

Prod
OK...tell us everything...

the music...
The dialogue...
The footage...

everything!!!

Nick_Skywalker
Please answer my quesions in my previous post mandalorian_war roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
if this is yoda vs sdious with sabers, i dont wanna see it....id rather see firsthand in cinema big grin

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Prod
he said he saw it on comedy central...

AND...yes...we would love to hear some details!! No, that was a joke, of course I trust him. I was just watching the History channel and said I didn't see it but started out my sentence like I did. wink

Prod
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
No, that was a joke, of course I trust him. I was just watching the History channel and said I didn't see it but started out my sentence like I did. wink

LOL...OH...OK...didnt realize it was joke...

mandalorian_war
Prod music was great i think it was anikans betrayal dialougue sidious says sometin like u trust in the force to much my little green friend footage was amazing its like an extension of the unleashed trailer with sid extending his lightsaber and yoda attacking him gg throwing his cloak and same old space battle im gettin tired of space battle

Prod
"music was great"

Cool...but WHAT music was it???

Cool...GG in there as well???

JKozzy
Originally posted by Prod
"music was great"

Cool...but WHAT music was it???

Cool...GG in there as well??? Uh... he said what music it was. Anakin's Betrayal.

Prod
OH...sorry...

skipped that...

mandalorian_war
i think music was either anikans betrayal

mandalorian_war
anything else

Alliance
AHHHHH! yeah!....but where is it (not to be redundant)

Nick_Skywalker
Ok I believe you now smile But if it turns out you were lying then im gonna eat ya! evil face smokin'

mandalorian_war
again why lie i dont want u guys to hate me ive made some good friends and i dont want to get banned

Nick_Skywalker
And im sure you dont want to get eating to wink

mandalorian_war
well i g2g pm if u want more info i will send u info when i come back

DeVi| D0do
thanks mandalorian_war! big grin

Alliance
I believe you, mandalorian...honestly. I just cant wait to see it!

mandalorian_war
im back

DeVi| D0do
hey, what show was it played during? someone at MF may have Tivo'd it big grin

mandalorian_war
comedy central presents with a guy named bruce bruce big fat guy

DeVi| D0do
k cool smile

Nick_Skywalker
Has any one else seen it yet? Why isent it on the OS? the other tv spots appeared there first.

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy
It's not required to. It took the trailer 3 days to appear on the OS publically, and it might take that long for this.

DeVi| D0do
I love to quote myself big grin

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I love to quote myself big grin

me too!

mandalorian_war
goodnigt guys pm me if u find anything

DeVi| D0do
will do smile

mandalorian_war
night

fezster
at this rate we'll be getting the entire film online in a couple days...roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
...not really.

BAILY
So where is this "phantom TV Spot"?? maybe the OS will give us some more on Fri's update??

JKozzy
We can only hope. I'm gone for like, 8 days. Something good better happen then stick out tongue

macgeek2005
This is ****ing stupid. What kind of bull shit is this. Theres no new tv spot.

JKozzy
It was on TV. Hence a TV spot. Usually aired on... TV. Not the internet. Meaning it doesn't have to be on the internet for you to judge its validity. Watch your language, too.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by macgeek2005
This is ****ing stupid. What kind of bull shit is this. Theres no new tv spot.

shut up, you don't know

macgeek2005
Okay. Lemme see the damn thing.

JKozzy
Go watch TV. It's a TV spot, not an "I demand for you to give me this video that isn't on the internet because it's on TV" spot.

macgeek2005
okay.... okay..... But it will be online someday.

macgeek2005
In my current location there is no TV.

JKozzy
okay.... okay..... But it will be online someday. It will be, but it's not now. So if you feel inclined to, go watch Comedy Central or some other TV and wait for it there, because that's how you'll see it. Otherwise, posts such as don't help the discussion, and are not needed.Originally posted by macgeek2005
In my current location there is no TV. Then you get to wait, like many people who won't catch the TV spot. That's life.

Crazy88No.1
I really need to see this

DeVi| D0do
The first three spots haven't even started playing in NZ sad

TheElectricFox
funny how i was watching comedy central all yesterday evening and i didnt see any new tv spot... HOAX!!!

Mist
wow, big deal, it wasnt on the one day you watched it.

itll come here anyway soon.

TheElectricFox
sure whatever...

TheElectricFox
im just saying, what are the chances that ******* was the only guy to to see it being that no one else at either KMC, MF.com, and TFN has mentioned the new spot?

umraan
i agree. it kinda sounds like he is lying.

Mist
depends where hes from i guess.....im not gonna start name calling or bashing....coz aotc had quite a few tv spots....just coz they dont announce them, doesnt mean theyre not coming....maybe its a surprise..

ickeris2003
I cant wait to see them. this one sounds awesome.

jaden101
im guessing if there was a new tv spot then they would have it with the other on the official site...seeing as they dont...well...im sure you can figure it out

TheElectricFox
You said it

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by JKozzy

XX Emperor XX
I hope its true...I've been waiting for some lightsaber scenes of the duel from Yoda and Sidious for a long time

mandalorian_war
those who dont believe dont have to believe i know what i saw

Master Larvell
surely you understand the skepticism, though.

Mandalorian, is there a more detailed description of what you saw anywhere (I admit, I haven't looked at every part of this thread)?

A lot could happen in 30 seconds...

XX Emperor XX
Mandalorian, did they show a lot of the yoda vs sidious duel or was it a really quick shot?

mandalorian_war
"Mandalorian, did they show a lot of the yoda vs sidious duel or was it a really quick shot?"

quick shot at the beginnig and a little 2 second thing with sidous at the end

mandalorian_war
hey well i g2g 2 work

LandoSpeeder2
They might put it at the official site tonight. The last tv spots were up on a Friday, maybe this one and some others will to.

XX Emperor XX
Lets hope your right Lando otherwise im gonna be pissed... for some reason Mandalorian doesn't seem to give great details on what he saw, for someone who've seen it he should be able to go into great details on what he saw

LandoSpeeder2
If I saw the tv spot on tv i'd be so excited that I wouldn't remember what I saw, or at least remember it enough to explain it in great detail. He only saw it one time.

XX Emperor XX
Yea your prob. right buts only 30 secs long I don't think its that hard to remember what you saw

LandoSpeeder2
it's not like he hasn't told us anything.

hazkid
i ve just got back, has anything happened?

LandoSpeeder2
nope

Master Larvell
I just keep thinking that other folks saw it- they must be talking about this at mf.com, right? Someone please check, as I am (#@$%^#$%^^@#%$%) banned from that site.

XX Emperor XX
nope nothing happing there either

darth_achilles
well guys, i just got to work and i watched comedy central almost all day long and never say anything.........just my .02

ab2421
Could this be a "I swear I saw Mace say 'A jedi is worth a thousand of these droids'" incident?

macgeek2005
This is false. I know it.

EHmasterJedi
Ok so what the heck is the deal?

fezster
plant

hazkid
everyoneone knows this is a fake, but why do i keep checking this thread whenever there is a new post? stick out tongue

Alliance
I have the same problem...thats because I dont want it to be fake. laughing out loud

hazkid
alliance, u read my mind.....see what i mean?

fezster
cool, lets keep this thread alive

Stunrun
Originally posted by XX Emperor XX
Lets hope your right Lando otherwise im gonna be pissed... for some reason Mandalorian doesn't seem to give great details on what he saw, for someone who've seen it he should be able to go into great details on what he saw

if he saw it once, then it would be kinda hard to remember every lil bit with great detail

macgeek2005
just the thread title "omg new tv spot" is so tempting.

Stunrun
but i keep checking every new post, something dodgy going on methinks messed

Stunrun
if it was a joke then he would have no reason to keep it going this long, and i personally believe him. Mandalorian doesnt seem the type to pull a prank on us.
I suppose u gotta accept that he just got lucky, saw it on TV, but just cant get it online, simple as thatwink

ok, just forget my previous postlaughing out loud

Mist
OMG! i just saw it! no BS!
Fecking awesome!

sh!t....i cant record on computer coz i dont have a tv card......

macgeek2005
*sigh*. well.... here we go all over again.

Mist
*sigh*. well.... here we go all over again.

big grin im sorry.....i had to......

if any stupid people dont get it....i AM lying.....

cal31
Anyone else notice how Mandalorian hasn't been on since the night he said this? Hmmmmmm...

TheElectricFox
hmm... people who create obviously false rumors should spend some time in temp-bansville

Mist
people who care should go feck themselves...

LandoSpeeder2
Ok sure, we don't have exact proof that this is true, but we don't have exact proof that it's fake either. So just STH(eck)U.

Crazy88No.1
oh god, not another one of these prank threads no expression

cylob69
I cant understand that why there aint no actual clips popping up on tv shows yet seein as the movie is less than a month away.
Im sure well get MTV half hour specials etc soon but aint it usual to see a few minuite long clips on shows like E news etc?
Its annoying.

Insomnia
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
hmm... people who create obviously false rumors should spend some time in temp-bansville

I agree.

Hasn't anybody heard about the boy who cried wolf? One of these days there might *actually* be a new trailer and nobody will believe it.
And we'll miss out. And we'll be sad.

sad

tlbauerle
Have you guys seen the cingular ad with Chewie in a recording session growling over and over...its hilarious. The director keeps wanting different emotions...but the growl is the same....its great.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>