Batman 1 Million VS. The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
This is that 853rd century Batman. Batman has a week of prep time to prepare for anything, but the catch is neither hero knows about each others powers or what their capable of. Others has stated before that it would take a cosmic being or entity to defeat this super smart, ultra high tech Bats with prep.Can the Sentry take the Dark Knight? Or does the Dark Knight enshroud the Sentry

spetznaz
Batman 1M wins ....simply because Sentry is even lamer than Pre-Crisis Superman.

Sentry
Originally posted by spetznaz
Batman 1M wins ....simply because Sentry is even lamer than Pre-Crisis Superman.

Opinions vary. Are you basing your decision on your animosity towards the Sentry and me? Or did you come up with this answer due to your inner fanboyism that almost all of us have inside of us?

long pig
Originally posted by Sentry
Opinions vary. Are you basing your decision on your animosity towards the Sentry and me? Or did you come up with this answer due to your inner fanboyism that almost all of us have inside of us?
touchy touchy!
stick out tongue stick out tongue

From the little ive seen BM1 is like Doom times 20.
so, i'd have to say Batman could take this with his newfangled gadgets.

hell, i dunno. when i read the sentry's TPB it never said anything about a major weakness.

Did i miss it?
if so, what is it?

Sentry
The Void is his weakness.

long pig
The void is himself, right?

Is it just me or do you think all the shit that happend in that series is going to turn out as bullshit, a drunken hallucination or something.

so, nothing can hurt the sentry at all?

Sentry
Originally posted by long pig
The void is himself, right?

Is it just me or do you think all the shit that happend in that series is going to turn out as bullshit, a drunken hallucination or something.

so, nothing can hurt the sentry at all?

To my knowledge, he has no weakness. Sentry said near the end of that series that he was no longer in control of the Void, because the Void materialized as a separate entity. The Void probably was a weakness.

Mider
how can Batman 1 Million defeat Sentry i mean from whats known in the comics Sentry is an equal to Galactus.

long pig
Batman 1m, was ****ing crazy smart, like 200 iq or some crazy figure.
He had so much tech that put DrDoom to shame.

He has a better chance than any human, seeing Sentry has no weaknesses.
(wtf?)
I think sentry will be significantly depowered if he becomes a regular marvel character, which i doubt he wiil due to the lack of sentry comics sold.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spetznaz

Agreed Spamtastic thread

Hate thread Spamtastic

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

smile

Avalonofthewind
Batman 1M wins. With a week of prep time and 853rd century tech, this is a cake walk for him.

Its like giving Thanos access to the fortress of solitude, and a week of prep, who the hell wouldnt he beat?

tiakocom
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Batman 1M wins. With a week of prep time and 853rd century tech, this is a cake walk for him.

Its like giving Thanos access to the fortress of solitude, and a week of prep, who the hell wouldnt he beat?

this kinda thread IMO are stupid, puttin a characters of a distant future against a current one.

Madvillain
Sentry.

cloud102
Batman 1M.

tkitna
Sentry

Marvelknight
Batman 1 Million.

complexbrother
Sentry takes this.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Batman 1 Million.

psycho gundam
i think this fight depends on what level of stability bob is in, if the void takes over batman can't do shit to stop it.

carnage52
batman 1m in a crazy mutha****ing stomp.

horrorwolf
Sentry for the majority.

King Kandy
OMG Sentry wins in such a stomp. This is ridiculous.

carnage52
Originally posted by King Kandy
OMG batman 1m wins in such a stomp. This is ridiculous. there yo go sorry about that lapse in logic on your part. big grin

SentryPrime
Sentry in a raepstomp.

CaptainStoic
Sentry

saurabh kanhere
Batman 1m wins easily.
853rd century yo, he makes reed and doom look like some early men carrying clubs on their damn shoulders. cool

zom1967
sentry,my friend!

SquallX
Why bump this?

saurabh kanhere
he will just suck sentry's soul and seal it forever.
he has a gadget for that.

Surtur
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
he will just suck sentry's soul and seal it forever.
he has a gadget for that.

Too bad Sentry is far too quick to allow Bats to use it.

This is a stomp. Prep or no prep, he's not taking down Sentry.

Plus..who was the most powerful person Batman ever used his soul stealing tech on?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur

Plus..who was the most powerful person Batman ever used his soul stealing tech on?

Erm....Batman? Which would make him abstract level.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Surtur

Speed is a non-factor to Batman 1million.
Sentry will not see him coming and then BOOM in the bottle.

Surtur
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
Speed is a non-factor to Batman 1million.

Does Batman 1Million have super speed of his own or something? Or does he possess some kind of power that negates super speed?

I see. Yeah, so I'm thinking Sentry vaporizes him right off the bat before he can do anything. You see what I did there? Right off the bat, get it? Get it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.