What if....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
What if, when someone dies, our life would start all over again only we turned to be an animal? My grandma gave me this idea. So...What animal would you like to be? I personally would want to be a wolf. stick out tongue

Filth
A serpent, fits me best.

debbiejo
free as a bird..

Fishy
Dolphin or Orca

maya159
Scarlet Macaw or B&G Macaw

Echuu
I don't believe in reincarnation but I'd be an eagle- that way it's illegal to shoot me stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
An pelican. Or an sea-gull. I could travel where I want and go in cities and eat fish and garbage! And I could hang out with my gull-friends and drive Echuu away when he tries to eat us.

(Do eagles eat sea-gulls?)

debbiejo
^ I think so...They're predator birds...

I think I'm going to be a metamorphic bird...Not just a bird.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Freddy Lover
What if, when someone dies, our life would start all over again only we turned to be an animal? My grandma gave me this idea. So...What animal would you like to be? I personally would want to be a wolf. stick out tongue A bird would be a nice choice.. but I'd wanna be a panther or a white tiger.. a white wolf with blue eyes would be nice too

Jackie Malfoy
What if, when someone dies, our life would start all over again only we turned to be an animal? My grandma gave me this idea. So...What animal would you like to be? I personally would want to be a wolf. stick out tongue

A cat fits me the best but I doubt it if that happens.My sister believes in reincreation but I do not.I mean what is the point of keeping living over and over again?jm sad

debbiejo
Possibly the experiences...

Filmmaker451
If i had to pick an animal to be then I don't think I would want to start another life. Besides it's unnatural to live for a second time. It's human punishment. we will all die and go to heaven and i certainly don't believe in hell. Everyone goes to heaven because no matter how much a criminal you are you always have a bit of good in you. BUt if I did pick an animal to be incase I did get a second life it would be a labrador. Their cute dogs that are very loyal, people like to play with them and they don't have to learn to survive in the wild.

hotsauce6548
I would want to be a bald eagle. So when people saw me, that would be fasinated, and they wouldn't shoot me.

How nice...

Echuu
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
An pelican. Or an sea-gull. I could travel where I want and go in cities and eat fish and garbage! And I could hang out with my gull-friends and drive Echuu away when he tries to eat us.

(Do eagles eat sea-gulls?)

eek! You can' stop my large talons!!! evil face

DarkCrawler
Me and my gull-friends will beat you anyday.

Gullpower!

peterKSL
This looks more like a role-playing thread instead of a philosophical thread... erm

rubber dickie
i'm thinking skunk... or a duck-billed platypus.

plexed
I've always dreamed of being a slug

Shadwofathought
the platypii are a noble creature... but I would be a white wolf. Nothing beats wolves. ... or I'd see if they'd let me be a dragon. it'd be fun to scorch some cities big grin anywho. I don't believe in reincarnation. I believe in Heaven (no hell). Though I don't believe everyone goes to Heaven. someone who can't embrace the good side of them would be miserable with all the wonderful things to be had. Therefore they would just not exist.

frodo34x
I'd be a mayfly, so that I'd die real quickand be human again.

Phoenix
I'd be a pampered house cat! big grin

the_raven75
close Happy Dance

the_raven75
close

Moonunit
Like OMG! I was so like just thinking about this, and I totally wanted to be like a horse cos my neighbour has so like got a horse and it is so like cute, and I so like want to ride it and he like so just totally says no! Like complete w*nker, anyway there was like this one time when it was so like raining and the horse was like so getting wet so I went and took it into my house and the guy was so like mad with me and I was totally like OMG it was getting wet. Anyway, my mum like came over and so like told the guy she would totally sue him if he didn't F*ck off, so he got like totally angry and called the police, but the police were so like kind and everything and only gave me like 2 months community service and stuff so it is all like totally OK.

peterKSL
ROFL... this is more like talking trash than posting something philosophical... This topic is so like off-topic forum, and moderators please move this thread, coz it's so like annoying me right now!! stick out tongue

Moonunit
That is so like sexist and stuff!

Freddy Lover
Will you people please stop acting like weirdos?GOSH UR SO GAY!

Morbid4Daniel

Reincarnation, basically? Probably a dog.

Shadwofathought
can someone toss moonunit off the forums. Its really annoying to have to run into that garbled trash in every thread.

Moonunit
Originally posted by Shadwofathought
can someone toss moonunit off

laughing laughing laughing laughing

frodo34x
Originally posted by Shadwofathought
can someone toss moonunit off the forums. Its really annoying to have to run into that garbled trash in every thread.
You can ignore him...

Freddy Lover
Who's moonunit?

Phoenix
err... where's the topic disappeared to? It's an interesting thread, let's not let it fall to bits! big grin

Moonunit
Its breaking!!!

frodo34x
*breaks*

Arbina
i have one question..i have read 2 post from members who are believe in heaven but not in hell. How can that be? i mean if somebody is a christian, he had to believe in all the things that the religion says and can not easy omitted some things, or...??

Ladyluck
a tiger...running around free in the wild

R355UR3CT
I'd wanna be Dolphin, Whale, some ocean creature. That way i could experience a life underwater, maybe places we can never go as humans. Plus if your a dolphin you could retain some level of intellegence.

Or a virus, can you be a virus?

nutella-spatz
I'd like to be some sort of cat like animal. Whether it'S a tiger or just a normal house cat, because I adore those creatures since I can think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.