wolverine vs dark vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverex84
star wars and wolverine fans, this is going to be a tough fight, who do you think would win between a jedi and a master samuria, both have their advantages, dark vader has a low telepahty and tk, while wolverine has acelerated regenerative and healing ability with adamantium claws and can the light saver slice through wolverines adamantium claws?

Mainstream
Dark Vader meatwad

wolverex84
well, tell me why you choose dark Vader

Mainstream
because he is more powerful than Logan could possible imagine...think about it the dark over lord of space vs a little Canadian guy with metal bones and claws...the choice is simple. starwars_007

wannabe

Mainstream
Yeah..but unbreakable bones don't mean a victory either. ugh

wannabe
Originally posted by Mainstream
Yeah..but unbreakable bones don't mean a victory either. ugh

Did you read what I wrote ABOVE the lightsaberthing?
It would not even COME to a fight with this weapon!
The Dark Lord wins OFCOURSE!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
okay.....sheesh dude....crying1

KharmaDog
O.K., people have danced around it, but I'll say it, it's
DARTH VADER !!!!!

wannabe
BRAVOOO!!!

(Sorry I made you cry Mainstream, was not my intention wink

Mainstream
ugh don't mock me...I'm shy...hideing_behind_computer

wannabe
The BRAVOOO was for KharmaDog and the apology was meant earnest yes

WindDancer
Wolvie wins this one. DV can use all the force his wants. Wolvie will keep healing again and again. One savage slash and DV gets cut in half. No more Anakin. lol!!

wannabe
Originally posted by WindDancer
Wolvie wins this one. DV can use all the force his wants. Wolvie will keep healing again and again. One savage slash and DV gets cut in half. No more Anakin. lol!!

Hellooo! Why even think of hurting Wolvie, if you can dump him in space via tk and let him rot there(eventhough rotting in a vacuum is impossible)?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

wannabe
by the way, what does "lol" mean?

Magee
lol means Laughing Out Loud blink

And he wouldnt rot in space, he would explode before he even got there due to there being little to no atmosphere the higher he goes. Else he would suffocate.

Darth Vader easily wins this one. I'd be surprised if Wolvie even got near him.

mr.smiley
i say wolverine.
he's beaten just as tough,if not tougher than vader.

who?-kid
Originally posted by mr.smiley
i say wolverine.
he's beaten just as tough,if not tougher than vader.
Lots and lots tougher.

And since when does Darth Vader throw everybody who threatens him into space ?

rocstyles
Vader would force choke him to death.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Magee
lol means Laughing Out Loud blink

And he wouldnt rot in space, he would explode before he even got there due to there being little to no atmosphere the higher he goes. Else he would suffocate.

Darth Vader easily wins this one. I'd be surprised if Wolvie even got near him.

dont you mean "implode"? But anyway... yeah... vader wins easily. All he has to do is force choke him, tear the skin from his skeleton and dump him in a pile of salt, pretty much anything he wants to.

ZephroCarnelian
Why do people think that you implode in space? lol! big grin

You explode! Violently!

That's because there's NO pressure all around you (space is a vaccuum) and there IS pressure inside u. Hence the pressure inside u expands to fill up all the avilable space - i.e. infinity. smile

And Vader would destroy Logan in this fight.

I could picture Wolvie taking a running jump at Vader, claws out ready for the disembowelling about to occur, when.... nothing!

He hangs, fixed and paralysed in midair, ready for Vader to slice off his flesh with his sabre (sabres cauterise, so I doubt he could regenerate) or he could simply choke him to death with the force.

Logan wouldn't be able to get close enough to Vader to do any damage at all.

Kontraz
u sure? I always heard that you would implode because of the massive temperature difference and the fact that the air bursts from your lungs (a minor explosion), then the rest of your body caves in on itself, a huge implosion....

ZephroCarnelian
I'm very sure, lol.

If you put an egg in a metal box and suck out all of the air, the egg explodes very violently.

Same thing happens in space. You'll explode - and cos you're right about space being freezing cold - all of your bits would then freeze pretty much instantly.

Probably a nice quick way to die lol! messed

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins easily. Vader can't choke a moving target and even if he could it wouldn't stop Wolverine from making his way over to him a gutting him like a mechanical fish.

Swanky-Tuna
From what I've heard, you're turned into like... beef jerky if you die in space. You don't explode or anything but your body is cooked by the radiation, frozen when it's in the "shade", and recooked when it's not. Like overcooking something in the microwave. Dry and tough.

Needless to say, being cooked and frozen and recooked really tears your body apart at the cellular level.

Kontraz
yeah... space doesnt really have any atmosphere... you get the sun's rays at 100% baby! Ultra-ultra violet radiation. Now... if you manage to survive, you can always return to earth as a new supervillian: the living tumor.

Swanky-Tuna
It's not a toomar!

wannabe

srankmissingnin
Vader has never been shown to have the power or control launch a person from the earth into space.

Kontraz
well, in the comics he had. He was able to move an entire fleet of star destroyers away form a star as it was going supernova.

srankmissingnin
An Wolverine took a nuke. When you have one feat that shows on a level that all your other apperances don't even hint at then chock it up as bad writing.

wannabe

srankmissingnin
I have no problem letting Wolverine to a superior oppent, just Vader is hardly in that category. Vader and all Jedi/Sith have low level tk, Jean Grey is mid to high depending on the situation and their is a huge differance between the two.

Sure the force is cool and it is handy to have but people see it as something that it isn't. Force users need consintration to access the force (hence why they are always standing still and often have thier eyes close and hands directed at what they are effecting) it in no way allows for a Jedi to have some massive edge agaisnt any none force user. Look at Durge and Grievous (comic versions not cartoon) they have killed 100s of Jedi and neither of them has access to the force and aren't so physically impressive that they could give Spider-man a work out.

wannabe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Vader has never been shown to have the power or control launch a person from the earth into space.

Catch him via tk, hold him this way, get into a TIE, get into orbit pulling Wolvie along, dump him - done!
Definitly not the most stylish way to win a battle, but was style a prerequisite!?
big grin

Kontraz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
An Wolverine took a nuke. When you have one feat that shows on a level that all your other apperances don't even hint at then chock it up as bad writing.

doing so naturally left him pretty much drained, and that was an extreme use of his power, but when else has he been given an opportunity in the comics. Luke has been able to pull of some amazing and similar stuff as well in the comics. And yoda and windu were pretty talented in the clone wars cartoon series... so it all depends on which continuity you are looking at.

If its going by movies, I say its close, but still vader.. Vader could most likely match wolvie blow for blow. Sure, wolvie only needs one clean hit to kill vader, but whats to say a lightsabre, that can cut through ANYTHING, cant cut through adamantium? And if wolverine has his brain completely shut down, I dont think he will be able to do much either.

If its by the comics,vader wins with ease.

wannabe

srankmissingnin
Yeah you are right that it depends on the Star Wars Universe used as some of them are massively different in power level (any Clone Wars cartoon character would kick Wolverine's ass) but even so the only Universe that Vader is strong enough to beat Wolverine is EU (he is massivly powerful I'm told).

Yeah Luke did some really badass stuff in some of the early Jedi comics, I remember he ****ed up an AT-AT pretty easily but over all comic Jedi aren't on that power level. Heck, Vader was attack by a pack of savage dog type things and they landed hits on him and Anikin only beat Durge by a huge stroke of luck.

The best force move that can get pulled of in a battle is a force push and even that happens rarely.

AngryApocalypse
Darth shuts wolv's mind with his Force choke

srankmissingnin
sigh roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
wolverines not afraid of space.remember against that little shiar alien?

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not afraid of dogs but I bet one could eat me to death.

srankmissingnin
I think he got picked up by a shiar cruiser before he left the atmosphere though

wolverex84
my vote is one wolverine, if light saver can't cut adamantium, then, wolverine wins, because he would just keep healing , and plus he is more experienced swordsman than any Jedi. all he has to do is to strike darth Vader just once, his life support system, and he is dead.

Swanky-Tuna
If it doesn't cut admantium that doesn't stop cuts at the joints from dropping off his body and the like.

And he's not Hulk, his healing isn't that fast.

Kontraz
okay, if we're going by comics/novels vader, vader wins pretty easily.

Now, if we're going by episode IV-VI vader, wolverine PROBABLY wins (i give him 7.5/10). If we're going by episode III vader... who we all know ends up killing pretty much... umm.... EVERYONE.... yeah, i'm going with him, but i dont want to make that one final till i see the movie (cant wait, its the only pg-13 movie in the whole series smile)

srankmissingnin
What we're the others rated?

Kontraz
PG

EDIT: and seeing as they rating system has become much more liberal over the past 20 years, that means it could even be an "R" if it was done back when the first were made.... so i'm hoping for a BIG difference.

mr.smiley
how small are you swanky tuna?
now a shark might be able to swallow me whole and i'm an average size person.
but a dog?
maybe if it picked at you long enough.

i don't see vader being a superior oppent to wolverine.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by mr.smiley
how small are you swanky tuna?
now a shark might be able to swallow me whole and i'm an average size person.
but a dog?
maybe if it picked at you long enough.

i don't see vader being a superior oppent to wolverine.
I'm pretty big but when a dog goes after you, they can cause some massive damage. That's why I tackle every dog I see and stare it in the eye so it knows who's boss and don't jump me when I'm sleeping or something.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty big but when a dog goes after you, they can cause some massive damage. That's why I tackle every dog I see and stare it in the eye so it knows who's boss and don't jump me when I'm sleeping or something.

... I think I saw you in my neighbors yard yesterday

Swanky-Tuna
That terrier ain't got NOTHIN' on me.

wolverex84
If it doesn't cut admantium that doesn't stop cuts at the joints from dropping off his body and the like.

And he's not Hulk, his healing isn't that fast.
but what you don't get is that the adamantium is fused with his joints very fused, hardley any space, so even if the light saver gats to his joint, it would not be displaced, leaving an open space for him to srike darth vader

Dizzle
I'm pretty sure light sabers are described as cutting anything, and I can't think of any time they haven't, where adamantium has been cracked by Hulk. It was a small piece, but if it can be cracked, it can be broken. So I'd vote that stuff which cuts anything>ALMOST unbreakable metal. And don't lightsabers also require a constant channeling of the force, which is why the blades shrink sometimes? So pretty much all Jedis would have to have crazy concentration to fight with them. So catching Wolverine shouldn't be a problem.

And just as a side note, since when is Logan a better swordsman than any Jedi? Some of them are pretty freaking psycho, counting force augmented jumps and other acrobatics. I really don't care if wolv's a samurai, that doesn't make him god of the blades.

srankmissingnin
Light Sabees can't cut through anything, I don't know where this idea came from because to my recollection it has not only never been said but if it has it's been proven wrong. Fact Light Sabers can't cout through Cortosis Alloy, there is no arguing that it has been proven. No way in hell is a light saber cutting through adamantium. Light Sabers dont require any force abilities to use several none force users have light sabers taken from one of the many jedi they have killed in battle, and Luke had almost no force talent when he was besting Vader in a saber battle.

Wolverine was trained by Ogun, a guy who was Musashi's equal before he had trained for centuries. In a sword fight his skill would make any jedi shit them self.

Kontraz
light sabres can cut anything, so long as it doesnt have some sort of energy field.

srankmissingnin
Not only can they not cut Cortosis Alloy they dont even leave a mark on it.

Kontraz
where does it mention any of that...?

srankmissingnin
Comics, some Lizard Guys had some bow staffs that parries light sabers the guy says light sabers can't cut through Cortosis alloy then block the light saber with his bracer and it isn't even scuffed.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by wolverex84
but what you don't get is that the adamantium is fused with his joints very fused, hardley any space, so even if the light saver gats to his joint, it would not be displaced, leaving an open space for him to srike darth vader If his joints were fused, he wouldn't be able to move. And if there's *any* space and the link is severed, the limb will fall.

srankmissingnin
There are examples of people trying to rip Wolverine's arms off his body and failing because of adamantium and is skeleton is always seen as one peice. Obviously something keeps it intact dont see how anyone can argue that.

Kontraz
he has to at least have space in his spinal cord

and the lizzard dudes, who are they? Cuz i cant really argue given i have no info...

srankmissingnin
http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/morgukai/eu.html

They were in the right of passage story arc which started somewhere in the mid 40's I think

Next Venom_girl
Wolverine...
has his healing factor and no asthma.

mr.smiley
every body mentions how hulk bent adamantium but do you realize how big of a feat that is?
not even thors hammer could put a dent in adamantium

The Flash
I don't think that that was true adamantium.

grey fox
who gives a dman if it's 'true' adamantium it's still adamantium !!!!

Swanky-Tuna
The alloys that make Ironman's suit is said to rival low grade adamantium, the same kind Hulk bent. But I heard somewhere mindless Hulk messed up a statue made of true adamantium.

wolverex84
If his joints were fused, he wouldn't be able to move. And if there's *any* space and the link is severed, the limb will fall.
wrong, he would still be able to move, because during the adamantium bonding process, the joints, including cartilage and tendons connecting bone to bone increased greatly in tensile strength with the help of adamantium itself, why do you thing that his joints never separated out of place when he fought people like hulk, thing, or tour, bomb, C4s, surviving a car crash without his head coming off, flesh wiped off by a sentinel, yet all that was left was his adamantium skeleton, so you see, there is definitely adamantium molecules/something with high tensile strength holding the joints together, or else his bones would still be no different from an ordinary person that it is just laced with adamantium. although the adamantium molecules on his joints may not be as thick as other part of his bony areas, it is required to be very very thin, yet, it is enough to keep his joints non friction and in motion.
as for the Darth Vader match, i thing wolverine would put up allitle bit of fight but i Darth Vader wins, but if it was fight to death, Darth Vader might beat wolverine all he wants but wolverine would/ and can still kill him, i can see him beating the shit out of wolverine so much that his life support system fails him.......opps no more oxygen, hearth attack, suffocation, Darth Vader can't breath, anakin is dead!!!, and all wolverine has to do is to wait for his healing factor to take control.

jplatinum
If lightsaber can cut adamantium then wolverine might die.
If adamantium can cut through and stand up to lightsaber, then anakin won't need a life support suit where he is going.
He'll need a bodybag.

K3VIL
From what I've understand in the Dr. Doom VS Darth Vader thread, Vader is able to move with the Force an entire Star Destroyer, so he can use Wolverine to wipe every single floor in the scenario.

wolverex84
Originally posted by jplatinum
If lightsaber can cut adamantium then wolverine might die.
If adamantium can cut through and stand up to lightsaber, then anakin won't need a life support suit where he is going.
He'll need a bodybag.
lightsaber cannot cut adamantium, never, and adamantium cannot cut lightsaber, they will either both cancell each other, or adamantium will just pass through the lightsaber without damaging it, if wolverine had the strength to do that. it all depends, when it comes to fighting to death, wolverine will definately win at the end, because he is the survival of the fittest, but if it is just a fight to knock each otherout, then darth vader migth win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.