Episode Iii Trailer!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
I nearly had a heart attack. a freind of mine showed me a disc last night. it was an official teaser trailer for episode iii.
it showed

- a shot a space ship flying above a planet covered with trees. then i fades to black

-a shot of padme with anakin then fade to black.

- then the title cards read " every saga"

-the a shot of dooko with sidious on coruscant and a quick cut away to palpatine ina chair surrounded by wghat looked like black storm trropers???

-cut away " has a beggining..."

- a huge flying shot of naboo. obi wan running through the naboo palace
he bursts through the doors and padme looks at him

- " ...and an end"

-shot of a buildings on a red planet surrounded by lava.
a furious abstract red light saber wizzes past. and a shot of general grevious face.

-star wars episode iii : rise of the empire

coming may 2005

i swear down i nearly wet myself. im gonna borrow it off him and ill try and get it online. i have no idea were it came from but i swear its genuine.

yerssot
hold your horses, it's a fake, it's a very badly done unimpressive fantrailer

it's the one that made it to a dvd-store and caused some people to think it's real. It's not
the teaser won't be out for the next couple of months

cornponious
I'd like to see it anyway. Anybody know where it can be DL'ed?

crinnious

bigsef3
how could they come up with the full motion shots described if it were a fake?

mindbugaling
yeah? know one has the technology to animate fake characters, except for real movie CGI.

yerssot
they edited the old movies, inserted new figures and such, and took stuff from other movies

bigsef3
i think its rather absurd that you think this guy could have looked at it and thought it looked beleivable. fake looks fake. unless you have seen it yourself and know for a fact it looks like a total fake, i dont think you should dissmiss it. it is always possible it is legitimate footage in a pre-teaser trailer leaked by lucasfilm to get us all excited. the title could be the current "working title" of the moive.

yerssot
there is never a "working title" in a teaser, it will only confuse people
it's like that silly EpII teaser they made, lots of peopel thought it was real while it was too silly to be

Vegeta13
its a fake i know it..

JKozzy
It definetly is a fake, but like cornponious I wanna see it anyway, if it's creating such a racket.

bigsef3
how can we comment on whether its a fake or not when no ones seen it? only a fool would speak on things he knows nothing about.

yerssot
yup, that's me big grin

it's that tfn already made some reports a few weeks ago about some fantrailers hitting the net

VengeanceGOD
I would love to see this fake teaser anyway, only because someone somehow had the know-how to get it onto a Cosco movie trailer disc.

Lyn
Sounds exciting anyway!! Happy Dance

Mr.Deflok
And then the Star Wars fans never heard from enyafreak again.

Besides, this Saga doesn't end at Episode III, it ends with ROTJ.

enyafreak
hello everyone . sorry its taken ages to get back to you.
i swear on my little dog's life this is genuine. ive never been so excited.
the shots of naboo and of obi wan running through theed got me all tingly. all i know is what i saw and what i saw was obi wan running around looking desperate then padme looks at him. she looks very frightened. the shots of the lava planet nearly gave me a heart attack. it sort of reminds me a bit of the droid factory. only darker and more intense. and besides padme was wearing very new and different outfits and anakin had the long hair and a glove on. i will definatley try and get this online for u all if ull bare with me. trust me its well well worth it

yerssot
well, wanna burry your dog yourself or ... ? stick out tongue

enyafreak
ah well u wont want to be seein it then. ure loss

VengeanceGOD
Enya, just link me all-freakin'-ready

yerssot
oh the suspence laughing out loud

cornponious
Yes, just link the frikkin thing, and then we can ALL be the judge. Of course, I'll be the head justice. smile

corn

yerssot
I'll be the executor wink

Phoenix
I'd like to see it anyways, I like picture manipulations

yerssot
you'll make a great spindoctor wink

Phoenix
blink ?

finti
ah a cue

"One, two princes kneel before you
That what I said now
Princes, princes who adore you
Just go ahead now
One has diamonds in his pockets
That's some bread now
This one said he wants to buy you rockets
Ain't in his head now" -Two Princes Spin Doctors

sith_darth_jay
so......... where's the link?
i'd like to see it too

Mr.Deflok
I don't think they've developed the technology to link to someones imagination yet guys.

rustiswordz
Why are we waaiiiting,

Oh whyyyy are we Waaaiting!

Link the bloody thing or leave us in piece!

Anakin2Vader
Original post by bigsef3 - how can we comment on whether its a fake or not when no ones seen it?

I've seen it its fake the shots of anakin are not even of him with long hair they are straight from episode 2
Also this trailer contains a shot of Kierra Knightly taken from Pirates of the Caribbean, it also shows Christopher Walken who is not in Ep 3
If anyone really wants to see it download it from Kazaa - type in Episode 3 trailer and one of them is this fake he speaks of.

enyafreak
i cannot link the trailer because i didnt see it on a website. if u had all bothered to read my post properly ud know that. my freind alan brought around on a disc and we watched on my computer. and by the way u could not possibly have seen what i saw because christopher walken wasnt in it and i know what padme looks like. im fed up wiv u none beleivers. grrr u make me soooo mad. alans is cummin to mine tonight and hes giving me a copy of the disc. so if u all want to see it then u best start givin me a break. its genuine and its brand new BRAND NEW ***** STAR WARS MATERIAL. not pirates of the carabean or anything like that. im not that stupid that i dnt know a fake when i see one. its the real thing

yerssot
well, you keep thinking you truth about it, just funny you can't show it

Odde Raciir

yerssot
he already saw it on his pc, he could have just copied it to his harddrive already

just funny that he's the one that knows it all, why not a single member here not a single big starwars fan website have reported this

even funnier that someone thinks they'll make a teaser with a workingtitle in it, cause every director knows that if you do that, it'll create confusion... need I have to go further?

cornponious
Hey, enya, when you get the disc, copy the trailer to your HDD, then upload it to my ftp. Then I'll serve it up to everyone here.

Address:

ftp://star:[email protected]

smile

corn

mindbugaling
yes they have.... theforce.net has posted stuff about this and gave a link.
what i think happened was that they heard about the costco thingy, looked to see if there was a bootlegged version on kazaa, saw something that said: "star wars episode iii teaser" thought that it was the costco thingy and then proclaimed that it was, when it was a stupid trailer thats been on kazaa for a long time...

so in reality, its just a big mixup.

Shadowkiller
The force.net has a link to more episode 3 leaked fottage involving some wookies. I wish I could see it but the website is blocked for my computer here at work.

yerssot
http://download.theforce.net/episode3/ep3-wookiee.mpeg ?

it's an april fools joke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadowkiller
Thanks for letting me know.. haha I wil have to check it out anyway when i get home tonight ..This only leads me to think that the title is another joke as well

Mr.Deflok
Wonder how many people actually thought it was real?

Anakin2Vader
I think I found Sifo Dias! ... maybe
If you look at the starwars III section of this site go to 'More picture from episode 3' and look at the last picture titled 'ugly mofo'
This charachter is clearly seen in the War Room Scene on Geonosis
George Lucas has made it clear that who erased Geonosis from the jedi library will be revealed in ep 3 and that the person responsible was in ep 3 but not a feature charachter. If he is to have a more significant role in this movie than that make him a prime suspect.
I could be totally wrong so If anyone knows something I dont like who that charachter really is please reply

cornponious
What site?

corn

Lyn
I thought Obi-Wan said Sifo-Dias was dead...'course, I could be wrong.

Mr.Deflok
Yeah he said he was under the impression that Sifo died 10 years ago then Yoda and Mace give each other "the look".

I kind of don't wanna read the spoilers concerning Sifo, want it to be a big shock... unfortunately I can't control myself when it comes to spoilers...

yerssot
yupyup, Sifo died that's clear
doesn't mean that no one can impersonate him

LordRevan
i would like to see it though

LordRevan
what how did this file get in my reply? huh

Anakin2Vader
What Site? KillerMovies.com then Sta Wars EP 3 then More pics from Ep 3 then click on the pic of Anakin that will take you to about 10 new pics the last one being what im talking about

The real Sifo Dias could be dead but that wouldnt make it very interesting just to have someone impersonate him.. why him... if the idea is just to impersonate a jedi to create the clones why create a new charachter and shroud the topic with mystery unless there is something there.... a Jedi traitor... maybe I hope GL still has some twists up his sleeve

yerssot
why him? cause he conviniently died almost ten years ago, at that time the clone army had to get made and now they can't ask the chap if he did it or not

KOkid
While i don't wanna bash anyone till I see the trailor, I can't say I believe it's real...I was so excited about the fake AOTC trailor the first time I saw it I thought it was legit, then I saw it several more times, and kicked myself in the ass!

KOkid
I found some on Limewire, one's called "balance of the force" and another "fall of the jedi", i'll download and report, if they are at all interesting.

yerssot
expect a trailer or teaser around the summer when the title will be announced

Risen_Sith
My dad works for the movies and he gets to see trailers and the making of movies. He showed me a trailer for Star Wars episode III and it is the best one yet.

cornponious
Oh brother.

corn

Mr.Deflok
Cool! I saw that one too, it has that bit where bull**** gets spread all over your post aye?

Lyn
How exciting!! I missed the Clones Teaser...sad

KOkid
My search of Limewire brought back nothing, If there was a trailor out there, it would be all over the net right now.......if I'm wrong I'll say I'm sorry, but I gotta believe it's a fake.....I mean even SuperShadow, who's close personal friends with Lucas hasn't made mention of it, an he would have gotten a copy before anyone, he probaby would have even been consulted on it stick out tongue laughing

But I still would mind seeing a cool fan made trailor....

Darth Jello
i don't think that's the trader, if i'm not wrong, that's the head of one of the commerce guilds, don't remember his name. he was in clones at the table with dooku, po nudo, shu mai, nute gunray, and watt tambor.

Anakin2Vader
@Darth Jello Your probably right... with the amount of people put in extensive make up for these movies who never even get any screen time it would not suprise me if that guy plays no role in the story to speak of
When I saw that pic though with the other ones it seemed like he would be a prominent charachter I thought he was maybe Bruce Spence's charachter but i learned Spence's head looks like a watermelon or something

Any theories or suspects for Sifo Dyas?

sentinelrv
Well, where is the trailer Enya? Did you get the CD from Alan? no expression

StinkFist462
hmmmmm * jeopardy music *

yerssot
missing in action?

sentinelrv
Let's make a new thread and put in caps lock ENYAFREAK WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Sith Master X
I myself heard a rumor that there would be a teaser trailer for Episode III released this may, my guess would be to promote the DVD's being released this September. Whether or not this rumor is true is another story.

icosahedron
Enyafreak, what disk did you see the trailer on?

Anyone heard about Darth Vader having a somewhat different costume in episode 3?

Sith Master X
As to what I hear, Vader is supposed to have a somewhat modified costume from the OT version. It supposed to be different from the OT's but recognizable. Again, this is what I hear.

yerssot
this is what generally Trish said in the HS chat, SMX so you're probably right

Sith Master X
Hopefully this is the truth. I wouldn't mind seeing a modified version of Vader, something new to look at, but I don't want it looking far to different (which isn't supposed to be the case). The one thing they have to keep the same no matter what to me is the helmet. Whatever else they do can be modified in my opinion. After all, it's likely that after 20 something years from Episode 3 and 4, Vader would get new armor.

icosahedron
I agree with the above comments. I would think that perhaps he would wear something less clunky than what we see in episode 4. Definately keep the helmet, maybe a slight variation in the facial mask though. Something that did not look as modern as things in the latter episodes. The reason why I say less clunky is that in episode 4, his fighting skills seemed to be substantially slower than what Anakin portrays in episode 2. With the help of The Force, he is still a fast and formidable enemy to all who stand in his way even though he has a mechanical arm. It would be difficult to pull this off with pounds upon pounds of machinery and reinforced armor. He needs to be covered just enough to sustain him and keep his indentity a secret. What do you guys think? I am hoping we see a fast, furious Vader that is every bit as mobile and agile as a healthy Anakin in his prime and not a slow decrepid Vader.

The Ones
yes, it would be great if obi wan duels vaider after anakin falls into the lava pit

sentinelrv
this is bulls**t. Enyafreak really just lied about all this to get us all excited or something. When was the last time we heard from her anyway? This thread should be closed if she does not reply.

moonwalker741
i heard theres gonna be footage of ep 3 on the star wars trilogy dvds....i dont think its a trailer though....

Julie
when's the real trailer coming>????

The Ones
between may and november 2004 sometime

mindbugaling
CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!! ENYA: IF YOU DO UPLOAD THE TRAILER THEN START A NEW THREAD WITH IT!!!

yerssot
leave the caps stick out tongue

mindbugaling

The Ones
LoOsE tHe CaPs

Gandalf Of Lore
The point is it's a fake. Lucasart wouldn't let this thing within ten miles of fans or people who want to start something. And also are you sure your friend wasn't pulling your leg. I mean how did he get it?

Darth Venom
god your daft laughing , its a crapy fake most of the things in it are from Ep 1 and other film's like Brave Heart it is a really crapy pice of shit !!! mad

lego7654
start a riot
I WANT A LINK

lego7654
I WANT A LINK

yerssot
before you "riot" or use caps, ever thought of thinking???
the movie comes out in MAY 2005... that's 11 months from now... you think they will release a TRAILER this month????????

as said and confirmed numerous times; a TEASER will be out in september, a trailer in april, the rest is FAKE

The Prophecy
Septmember now? Thought it was November? confused

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
OK this is from TONIGHTS Access Holywood....might be worth watching tomorrow.
http://www.theforce.net/episode3/newspics/ep3_ah_preview.mov

The Prophecy
Cool, thanks, so it's on tomorrow right? Time please?

SMX
cool

bILLYgOAT
seen it before
just a few ripped scenes of the corporate convention preview... way back
sry Priestess/mamma

Jedi Priestess
well crap, and here I was all excited........and I dont know the time SMX you'll have to check your local listings sad
thnx for the info goat/sweetie wink

yerssot
september...november... tomato-tomatoe wink the DVD had a special feature about EpIII so it's close enough wink

Sith Master X
lol, yeah close enough I guess. laughing out loud Though I hope it's September, the earlier the better for me.

SMX
cool

Anakin2Vader
I heard Obi Wan dies in this one... should be cool

ha

JKozzy
Uh, no? What the f**k?

Darth_Duffy
this obi-wan rumour is true, he is actually a ghost in ANH, but he's in the first stage of ghostness, where he can be seen, touched, heard and killed!

wookiegunner
I HAVE THE LINK TO AN EPISODE 3 TRAILER BUT I CANT PUT IT ON YET BECASUE THE BOARDS WONT LET ME

Jedi Priestess
What???

NoMeN
lol calm down boy

Jedi Priestess
er boy? damn I am a good looking man! lol j/k

wookiegunner
HERE IS THE EPISODE 3 FAN TRAILER, IDK IF IT IS THE ONE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT.

wookiegunner
http://wwwtheforce.net/episode3/newspics/ep3trailer.mov

Jedi Priestess
someone posted that one yesterday.....its pretty cool

wookiegunner
do u have a link to the one you guys are talkin about?

Sith Master X
Wow, this is news to me, not that I'm believing this to be true, but could you please tell us where you got this from? Thanks.

SMX
cool

Darth_Duffy
yes the link to what i was talking about is WWW.SARCASM.COM
lol smile

Sith Master X
Well that would explain it then. laughing

SMX
cool

Darth_Duffy
English humour - nobody understands it but us

Jedi Priestess
damn I'm slow......good one duffy wink

moonwalker741
wookiegunner, i think i posted the trailer in another thread < i think

bILLYgOAT
this thread is pure smoke

moonwalker741
^ is that a good thing or bad thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.