Cosmic Spiderman vs The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Which crazy strong hero would win this duel to the death?

Linkalicious
tie.

Spidey is the future

kgkg
who knows.

we haven't seen either cosmic spidy , or sentry .

I whould go for Sentry tho.

LordFear
I would bet Sentry too.
BTW the whole cosmic Spidey is really stupid!!!

Linkalicious
Sentry is equally ridiculous.

Thank God they showed him to have that gigantic flaw...

kgkg
well if they are going play a cosmic role then they should be powerful.

but if they are gonna be earth heros i don't see why they whould give so much power.

well it's the new shit with marvel

everyone is getting powerups.

Linkalicious
Cosmic Spider isn't new....it was like a one or two episode little deal.

Sentry is supposed to be EARTH's greatest hero...not the Universes'.

Either way...I was seriously pissed off reading about Sentry in his TPB until like the last 5 pages. That was an awesomely written story.

LordFear
IT SUCKS because he has powerups and b4 he was fine.
Why keep changing something that didn't need fixing?
Senty is great because it shows that despite how huge of a guy he might be so powerful but he still has frailties and very human ones too!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Sentry is equally ridiculous.

Thank God they showed him to have that gigantic flaw...

What flaw?

Sentry wins.

-DM

Sentry
His only flaw was the Void that was created when he drank that serum. In his comics, it never mentions anything about a flaw or weakness. The Void is the Yin to his Yang. Their equal only complete opposites. Near the end of that series Sentry said that the Void just became a creautre of it's own volition. Now that the Void's not part of him anymore, I don't know if he has any weakness. We'll just have to wait and see what weakness Bendis writes in for the Sentry. But I'd go with Sentry on this one.

Superherovandal
stupid piece of turd sentry is. at least superman has a weakness. what is the point of a Super Hero that is that powerful? who will be his nemesis? who can challenge him? people say DC is overpowered and then Marvel creates a character that can match Galactus who is a primordial force in the Marvel universe.

Sentry
Originally posted by Superherovandal
stupid piece of turd sentry is. at least superman has a weakness. what is the point of a Super Hero that is that powerful? who will be his nemesis? who can challenge him? people say DC is overpowered and then Marvel creates a character that can match Galactus who is a primordial force in the Marvel universe.

Opinions Vary. DC has tons of overpowered guys/gals on their roster. Same goes for Marvel. But DC still has more. You shouldn't let your inner fanboy influence your responses in your posts. People will think your a big fanboy.

DigiMark007
The overpowered-ness is in both....both Marvel and DC are guilty. But yeah, DC is still worse. I don't really mind as long as the stories and characters remain good.

Oh, and in the New Avengers, with Sentry kinda on the team (or at least showing up from time to time), all signs point toward a huge downgrade in power for him...so he won't be as ridiculous as before (hopefully).

-DM

K Von Doom
The Enigma Force supposedly travels around the universe to help avert certain disasters, whether that power fluctuates in accordance to the threat level, it hasn't been stated.

David Duchovony
Is that you Krissy???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.